• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Tease Question (Related Topic)

TicklesForFun

TMF Poster
I have noticed in my travels that a lot of tickling media producers have branched out into foot tease videos, which I (having a foot fetish) am a big fan of. However, many of these videos involve a lot of humiliation and degradation, which I am not a big fan of.

So, my questions.

1. Do you as customers appreciate these videos? If you happen to be a producer and are reading this, do you enjoy making these videos?

2. Why is there such a correlation between foot teasing and humiliation? Why must most of these videos be this way?

3. Is there anyone out there who would prefer a more positive foot tease video? One in which the model is more asking to be played with, rather than cursing us for watching.

1) I don't hate them, but I wouldn't say I love them to death either. I have a foot fetish, but I prefer to have my feet worshiped as a sub.I wish there were more videos with dominants playing with subs feet.
2)The majority of foot fetishist tend to be male slaves or subs. They also usually get turned on by degrading and humiliation. Producers are just trying to cash in on this and they want to make content that will sell.
3) Yes it would be a nice change. I think it would also be nice to see a more romantic side of foot worship. Like recording a couple that is engaging in some foot play.

Tommy at Tickle Abuse 2 does the best 'tickle tease' videos of any of the producers. James Darke and Charlee do some good ones too. None of these are degrading or humiliating. Just extremely sexy, slow tickling of girls' soles with very sexy toe movements in response to the tickling. If you get off on toes that slowly curl, spread, wiggle, and squirm in response to the stroking of soles, you will like Tommy's tickle tease series. Of course Tasha and Kelli are the best foot-tickle teasers on the planet. Tommy is the best male 'ler I have seen. He uses some very erotic foot-tickling techniques like Tasha and Kelli. Foot-tickling fetishists usually make the very best foot ticklers because they know exactly what foot-tickling folks want to see.

I don't care for those kinds of videos either. To each his own but I never understood why you would want to be humiliated or chastised for enjoying sexy feet. I'd much rather hear encouragement than degradation.

I don't get them. I can go out in public and see feet, don't need to pay to download a video. Must be the easiest money a model can make.

I think my biggest issue with scenes like this is how forced many of them seem. I understand the reality that many of these folks are just paid models who otherwise have no feelings toward tickling or foot fetishism, but the forced nature of it can often become all too evident and ruin the vibe completely.

If you happen to be a producer and are reading this, do you enjoy making these videos?

Well, like you, I noticed that all of the foot fetish/tease stuff out there was rooted in submission and humiliation, and that's totally not my thing. So I decided that I would make clips that would appeal to the folks who weren't into that stuff.

Unfortunately, as I've said before, every question about why producers do/don't do a particular thing in their videos can be answered with, "Because it sells". (Alternately, "because it doesn't sell.")

And that was the case with my non-tickling foot tease stuff, as well as the foot worship. I found that my time was better spent during a shoot focusing on tickling, because that's literally the only stuff in my catalog that sells more than once in a blue moon.

Last edited:
I don't like the videos of the woman stepping on a guy's nuts with heels, kicking him in the nuts or anything like that. I like romance and sensual scenes of beautiful feet being worshiped and adored. For me, I like it more from a pleasuring aspect and not as much in the form of dominance.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back