• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot ticklers have a bad rep?

TiklMafiaHitman

TMF Novice
I've seen threads on here where 'lers with a preference for feet have been described as...pushy, is that a good word? Whatever word you would use, I was curious about why foot ticklers would be any different from ticklers in general. I mean, a tickling fetish is a tickling fetish right? And as a foot tickler myself, I see the feet as the ultimate place to tickle a woman assuming of course that she's ticklish there. Why feet? I don't really know exactly, but I sure do like 'em. Anyway, I was just curious to hear from those who have less than complimentary things to say about 'lers with a preference for feet. Thanks.

Yep we foot ticklers have a bad rep, and here is my theory why.

1). We are the most numurous group of lers. Therefore where have a higher proportion of the rude, crude, and dumb members of this forum. People that post in every clip "Why didn't you tickle her feet" and such. While only a fraction of the total foot ticklers do this, because there are so many of us, a fraction is still a large number here.

2). There are certain members that have a foot fetish first and a tickle fetish a distant second. These members flood the boards with nontickling feet material, which ticks off people without foot fetishes (and understandably so)

3). Foot ticklers seem to be the most focused of any ler group to the point of only caring about the lees feet. Most female lees on here prefere to be viewed as a person as opposed to a pair of feet. To paraphrase a member here, "I'm six feet tall and ticklish all over, but all some people seem to care about are the 2 inches below my ankles."

It's a fair question, but there's a certain, shall we say, pin-headed-troll element, that comes out to blast the footies whenever the opportunity arises. Just warnin' ya....

We have a bad rep? :confused: Didn't know that...hehe!

But it's indeed typical that some people with the same fetish can't stop think with theyre dick. Even there are girls here as well you don't have to go crazy about it. No offence, but "it's just girls". Those people should really try to have that in theyre mind when they meet em in here. Even we have a fetish that are different than many others, we are still human. Act normal (unless your normal is to be a pushy asshole) to people when you get to know em. Don't nag about worst ticklish spots or pics of feet on the first damn PM. Some people just don't get it....

Yeah this is a fair point, I myself have a foot fetish with the tickling coming second I suppose, so I fall into this catorgary.

However I respect those fully who are not into feet at all and will not respond on a post to "why didn't you go for the feet?" or "can we see her feet next time?".

In my opinion it is nice of the moderators to consider our feelings by putting a non-tkl images section in for us foot fans

By the numbers

---The correlation between tickling and foot fetishism is about 80-90%. That is simply a reality of the overall phenomenon,.....

This is actually a good discussion.

I can tell you from my m/m tickling experience that the spectrum of tickling is so vast, many would not believe it. Among the many variations: feet that are bare or socked, tied or loose, clean or dirty, smooth or calloused, large or small, flat or arched normally, etc. Whatever posts are presented will never satisfy everyone, and the guy trolling for exactly what he wants is wasting time. Just search for a real time experience explaining to potential meets what your needs are.

The point made about using tickling only as a means of getting to orgasm is a good one. Tickling can be a means of bonding with another person without the presumption that sex will happen afterward.

Also, I'm still amazed by the number of guys who will sign up for a forum like this and will 1) keep a profile completely empty, 2) never want to meet someone face to face for an actual tickling session and 3) then wonder why he can't either meet anyone or why others put up such an "attitude" with them.

The numbers are good

Where do you get those figures? My experience differs greatly

------------------------------------------
--- I realize that I was not clear. I was not saying that 80-90% of ticklers were foot fetishists,....... but I imagine they are probably still in the majority, eh? I also agree with anyone who thinks this sort of thread has "Hatfield-McCoy" written all over it. I'm out.

Annoying

I don't have anything negative to say about foot people themselves, but it absolutely bugs the CRAP out of me when someone posts an upperbody image or clip and, it happens every time, someone has to come in and say "too bad there's no foot tickling" or something like that. I hate that, because foot tickling makes up a majority of this site, and people still can't be happy with just a little U/B... I like U/B more, and I gurantee that I along with most of the U/B fans don't go around foot oriented material and wine about the lack of U/B material, AND WE'RE IN THE MINORITY!!!

So, in that sense, it's REALLY annoying to me that foot people do that. I think it's cool that you guys are into feet, but I wish you'd just let it be and enjoy what's there and not wine about what isn't... because, and I think most willl agree, there is more here for you guys already than there is for anyone else... So in that sense, yes, foot people in general can be a bit pushy.

Yep we foot ticklers have a bad rep, and here is my theory why.

1). We are the most numurous group of lers. Therefore where have a higher proportion of the rude, crude, and dumb members of this forum. People that post in every clip "Why didn't you tickle her feet" and such. While only a fraction of the total foot ticklers do this, because there are so many of us, a fraction is still a large number here.

2). There are certain members that have a foot fetish first and a tickle fetish a distant second. These members flood the boards with nontickling feet material, which ticks off people without foot fetishes (and understandably so)

3). Foot ticklers seem to be the most focused of any ler group to the point of only caring about the lees feet. Most female lees on here prefere to be viewed as a person as opposed to a pair of feet. To paraphrase a member here, "I'm six feet tall and ticklish all over, but all some people seem to care about are the 2 inches below my ankles."

This question has been asked a few times, but this is the most honest answer to the question that I have ever seen.

I guess I side with the foot frat...

I love to see a reaction from tickling a person anywhere, but stroking sexy feet is especially hot, and tongue on toes is very sweet too... nothing gets me harder faster... so I guess I like women who understand this and love it too!

Its quite simple really...

tim

If us foot ticklers have a bad rep it's the same reason why muslims or french people have a bad rep, people sterio type and lump us all together, which is just ignorance.

---The correlation between tickling and foot fetishism is about 80-90%. That is simply a reality of the overall phenomenon,.....

I seriously doubt that. A current poll on Footnight.com shows that out of 17,697 votes to date, only 7% of respondents list tickling as their preferred foot fetish activity. The poll results line up just about perfectly with my experiences at the Footnight parties (I've been working at these for over a year), where only a miniscule percentage of the men there for foot worship, massage, smelling, trampling, and smothering have any interest whatsoever in tickling.

If the entire world of foot fetishists is a drinking glass, then ticklers are a mere penny inside it. Foot fetishists can overwhelm tickling fetishists by sheer force of numbers. This drives many memorable instances of bad behavior on the TMF, giving foot fetishists in general a bad reputation on this forum.

If us foot ticklers have a bad rep it's the same reason why muslims or french people have a bad rep, people sterio type and lump us all together, which is just ignorance.

I don't stereotype, like I said before I think it's cool that you like your own thing, and I like my own thing as well. I just find it annoying that some (not all) foot people are constantly begging for foot tickling in U/B areas, mainly because, even though it's been proven there is no set statistic, I think that foot tickling does make up a majority of this community.

------------------------------------------
--- I realize that I was not clear. I was not saying that 80-90% of ticklers were foot fetishists,....... but I imagine they are probably still in the majority, eh? I also agree with anyone who thinks this sort of thread has "Hatfield-McCoy" written all over it. I'm out.

There's a difference between people who don't mind feet and foot fetishists. I give foot massages because they feel good, and tickle people's feet if they're ticklish there, but I wouldn't term myself a foot fetishist. I'd say that you'd be right in saying 80-90% of ticklers don't mind feet, but substantially less are actual fetishists (I only know two or three people, total, who I'd say are actual foot fetishists, out of all the tickling community I've met)

There's a difference between people who don't mind feet and foot fetishists. I give foot massages because they feel good, and tickle people's feet if they're ticklish there, but I wouldn't term myself a foot fetishist. I'd say that you'd be right in saying 80-90% of ticklers don't mind feet, but substantially less are actual fetishists (I only know two or three people, total, who I'd say are actual foot fetishists, out of all the tickling community I've met)

Dammit, I missed the part about PP bailing on this thread. :mad: This is the second time (that I know of) that he's trotted out that absurd "statistic" and I've tried to explain that no, in the real world, most foot fetishists have absolutely no interest in tickling. And even those who don't mind doing it, in the same way that most tickling fetishists don't mind feet, don't fetishize it. It's simply another thing to do with feet. And I think in many cases, it's this difference in focus that produces hostility between "real" tickling fans, and foot guys who don't mind tickling.*

* Please note that I'm not saying all foot fetishists aren't "real" tickling fetishists - many are. But I believe it's the ones whose focus on feet outweigh their interest in tickling that cause most of the friction on the TMF.

I don't have anything negative to say about foot people themselves, but it absolutely bugs the CRAP out of me when someone posts an upperbody image or clip and, it happens every time, someone has to come in and say "too bad there's no foot tickling" or something like that. I hate that, because foot tickling makes up a majority of this site, and people still can't be happy with just a little U/B... I like U/B more, and I gurantee that I along with most of the U/B fans don't go around foot oriented material and wine about the lack of U/B material, AND WE'RE IN THE MINORITY!!!

Unfortunately, many people cannot accept anything that goes against their initial interest---even if their initial interest is part of the majority. I guess it's just the way some people's brains are wired. Oh well.

In all honesty, the video producers are holding a double-edged sword when they make their material. If they make a video that consists of mostly U/B tickling, then the foot tickling fans are going to sulk. The same thing often happens when someone makes a video that is mostly if not entirely foot tickling, only with the roles switched. Then, if the 'lee is tickled head to toe, someone is going to say that her/his underarms should have been tickled more, or feet should have been tickled more, or whatever. This also happens when someone posts an f/m clip. Someone will almost always say, "I want to see HER tickled!" as if there isn't already an abundance of clips featuring women getting tickled. This might seem a little non sequitur, but they are some thoughts that I have had for a while now, and this seemed like a good opportunity to get them out. :upsidedow

Now, I have to ask: Is foot tickling really in the majority around here? I don't mean to be argumentative, but I have never really noticed it being so (not in a significant way, though). Though I could very well be unobservant on the matter, whereas I do not tend to prefer a specific part of the body. I just prefer the tickler to attack whichever areas are most ticklish. :D If it's the feet, then get them good. If it's the underarms, then dig in! (And so on and so forth) Though I'm not much of a fan of seeing nipples and genitals tickled. I guess that's my only body part objection.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back