• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

foot tickling at the mall

wyzgyou812

i was shopping in the mall and came upon payless shoes. the girl working there was so hot and she was talking to an older lady. she showed her some shoes to buy for her daughter. the girl even tried some on for the older lady. the older woman got down to get a closer look and accidentally tickled the salesgirl's foot. she jumped a little. i overheard them talking and the older lady said "you are ticklish as much as my daughter". the sales girl gina told her" my feet are so ticklish, you wouldn't believe" as she tried on a few more pairs of heels, the older lady tickled her feet again. the girl gina let her. how cool is this? i had to get a better look. i seen one isle over and while the girl gina was changing shoes, the older lady tickled her barefoot. gina was laughing like a little girl. very cute laugh and awesome feet. but the phone rang and gina had to get it. i walked by the lady and said she is ticklish isn't she? oh yes she said. i enjoy tickling my daughter and gina is just like her. this was the best shoe store experience i will ever have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have so many real stories to add here but I would take up all the pages. i will post a few to share with my fellow ticklers!!!
wyzgy!!!!!!!!

Reply to your post

Great story. Keep them coming.

John Meeters

That is a cool story. :smilestar

I think you should have asked the woman if she enjoyed being tickled. You never know - she might be one of us! :xpeepsofa

Excellent experience. By all means, please post more. We would love to hear them.

Mitch

wyzgyou812 said:
i enjoy tickling my daughter and gina is just like her.

Wow! That line stuck out most in my mind to say the least. Thats incredibly freaky, incredibly sexy or both! I like it!! :2poke:

I love when I encounter a scene like that!! And when you encounter a foot tickling, it's worth even more points, due to the rarity of it!!!

Thanks for posting, and congratulations on catching it! Must have made your day!

when you encounter a foot tickling, it's worth even more points, due to the rarity of it!!!

I swear that when I was younger it seemed like everyone tickled feet and now it seems like its sides only. Not that im complaining a tickle is a tickle.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back