• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot tickling during sex

dacmac

I posted this on Tumblr a while back, but I thought I'd repost it here!

my partner and I did something really fun the other day! We were both fooling around with each other and started getting horny. We started stripping off our clothes, but I told her to keep her shoes and socks on. She was wearing sneakers with cotton socks. It was a little silly at first because we were both completely naked except her shoes and socks. Anyway, things started to get heavy and she wanted to know if she could take her shoes off. She kept saying, “My feet are getting hot! Please let me take them off.” I said, “No, not yet…”

We started having sex. I slid into her very easily because she was so wet. Things started getting really heavy and then I let loose! I reach down, while we were having sex and pulled off her sneakers and socks! Her feet were soooo sensitive! Even better, they were trapped!!! With her little soft, warm and slightly sweaty foot in my hand, I took my one finger and started gently tickling the bottoms of her little feet! SHE WENT INSANE!!! She shrieked,”OH MY GOD!!! HAHAHAHA! I CAN’T HEE HEE TAKE IT! HAHAHA! PLEASE STOP IT! HAHAHA! IT TICKLES TOO MUCH! HEE HEE HEE!” I didn’t let up. She started get REALLY wet and trembling underneath me as I pumped into her while tickling her feet! I started tickling between her toes and whispered into her ears as I went down her toes, “this little piggy went to market…this little piggy stayed at home…” She screamed, “OH HAHAHA! PLEASE! HEE HEE HEE, NOT PIGGIES! HAHAHAHA! I’M GOING TO PEE MYSELF!!! HAHA!” Her toes were so soft and sensitive as my fingers wiggled each little chubby piggy!

She never made to the the piggy that went wee wee wee all the way home. By the time I made it to roast beef, she exploded into multiple orgasms! Of course, I didn’t last much longer myself and I bursted inside her while still wiggling her little piggy that stayed home! It was the most intense orgasm either one of us had and she now wants me to tickle her feet every time we make love! I will be more than willing to do that!

Great story! :feets: Well done, and let's hope you have many encores with her. :D

I've tickled the ex's feet a few times while having sex, but it never was quite that intense as your event. Sometimes I would hold an arm up and tickle the pit. She was really ticklish there. And sometimes I would gently squeeze her sides which would make her wiggle like mad, which I loved the feeling and it seemed like I would grow even bigger inside her if that's possible. Then I would shoot my load and she would cum about the same time! Too bad she became such a bitch in the end of our marriage. She was one of the most ticklish women I'd ever tickled. And the first one that ever asked me if I wanted to tie her up again!

My wife loves having her nylon feet tickled during sex. That is why she prefers to wear thigh high stockings.

My favourite kind of tickling.Besides the tickling orgasms videos, which are extremely popular, it is not so common, but I do remember this video:

Fucked and Tickled Mindy
<video width="704" height="396" controls preload="none" itemprop="video" poster="http:////www.czechtickle.sexy/sites/default/files/imagecache/product_list_player/orgsimonapo_01.jpg" alt="" ><source src="//www.czechtickle.sexy/v/hdfreeorgmindypo-01.mp4" media="(min-device-width: 1024px)" type="video/mp4"><source src="//www.czechtickle.sexy/v/hdfreeorgmindypo-01.webm" type="video/webm"></video>

This is a timing thing. You have to pay close attention to her breathing, sounds and motion as you will either tremendously enhance her orgasm or distract her. It sure is awesome when you get it right though!

Glad to hear others have experienced this...

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back