• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot tickling overrated ?

Never. I agree that variety is a healthy thing and it is definately fun to switch it up, but I will never lose my love for foot tickling.

I disagree, I enjoy tickling the feet of my finacee's feet, but I think foot tickling on this board is overrated.

Again overrated is incorrect. Overdone or overemphasized maybe, but not overrated. Overrated means something is not as good as what everyone thinks. Mike Tyson is considered overrated as a boxer. Some think Bret Favre is overrated. Feet are one of the most ticklish areas on the body. You can't overrate feet's importance to our fetish.

Never. I agree that variety is a healthy thing and it is definately fun to switch it up, but I will never lose my love for foot tickling.

Oh really now? And what kind of variety do you speak of? Bare feet being tickled, panty hosed feet being tickled, socked feet being tickled, stocked feet being tickled, feet tickled with fingers, feet tickled with feathers, feet tickled with tongues, feet tickled with feces, or feet tickled with feet? That's the common theme with many foot people, in that all variety must be a variety of foot tickling.

As for the main topic, in a way, yes, they are. May I direct you to this thread;
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=132517

Of course, foot people will never grow tired of feet, and since more people here seem to be into feet more than actual tickling, it's not gonna change anytime soon.

It`s matter of personal opinion. I think why some here get upset with

the ''foot people'' is because there are so many of them; me included. There

are those that will go against foot tickling just because it is so popular.Kind

of anti- foot crusade just because it is favored by many of the masses in

general

But the definition of overrated is not being used in its proper context here.

Over saturated would be a better way of asking the question, since you guys are talking about sheer numbers, and not the opinion. Using the Brett Favre example, if 100 people were polled and asked to name the greatest quarterback of all time, if even 2 people of the 100 said Favre, then someone could still reply "eh, he is overrated." His total is still in the larger minority, but it doesnt take away from someone's feelings of him being overrated.

Im not disagreeing that there is a strong representation of foot tickling here, or even people like myself who are more into feet than the actual tickling (though for the record, I have NEVER posted anything non tickling here ever). But it could just as easily be overrated if I was the only person here who liked it.

Who Wants To Play 'Connect The Dots'?

Second only to the lips , the feet contain around 7200 nerve endings & therefore have immense sensitivity.

Tickling is defined as touching a body part lightly so as to excite the surface nerves & cause uneasiness , laughter , or spasmodic movements.

If anyone thinks that foot-tickling is "overrated" ... blame nature.

Second only to the lips , the feet contain around 7200 nerve endings & therefore have immense sensitivity.

Tickling is defined as touching a body part lightly so as to excite the surface nerves & cause uneasiness , laughter , or spasmodic movements.

If anyone thinks that foot-tickling is "overrated" ... blame nature.

i think you totally missed the point of the topic

It is one of the best places to tickle because it is the lest inberissing spots to do.

Oh really now? And what kind of variety do you speak of? Bare feet being tickled, panty hosed feet being tickled, socked feet being tickled, stocked feet being tickled, feet tickled with fingers, feet tickled with feathers, feet tickled with tongues, feet tickled with feces, or feet tickled with feet? That's the common theme with many foot people, in that all variety must be a variety of foot tickling.

As for the main topic, in a way, yes, they are. May I direct you to this thread;
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=132517

Of course, foot people will never grow tired of feet, and since more people here seem to be into feet more than actual tickling, it's not gonna change anytime soon.

You know being snarky and condescending is not a good look...:disgust:

For a fetish community, some of our members are awfully intolerant of other's tastes. Again not a good look.

Again overrated is incorrect. Overdone or overemphasized maybe, but not overrated. Overrated means something is not as good as what everyone thinks. Mike Tyson is considered overrated as a boxer. Some think Bret Favre is overrated. Feet are one of the most ticklish areas on the body. You can't overrate feet's importance to our fetish.

If you think Bret Favre is a good quaterback, but you do not think he is so great that he deserves all the attention that he gets then you could considered him overrated. I do not believe that is incorrect use of the term.

Here, we have tickling of the feet overexposed to such a degree that could lead to a reasonable individual declaring that foot tickling is overrated. Yes, feet are ticklish, but so are underarms. In fact, I would say that in majority of cases the underarms are just as if not more ticklish than feet. Yet, if you compare threads about underarms to feet, you have many more threads about feet than underarms. Thus, this could lead a person to opine that feet tickling is overrated.

Yet, if you compare threads about underarms to feet, you have many more threads about feet than underarms. Thus, this could lead a person to opine that feet tickling is overrated.

Or , one could conclude that there are simply more people who are "into" feet than underarms. More foot-people = more foot-threads.

Does majority = overrated?

You know being snarky and condescending is not a good look...:disgust:

For a fetish community, some of our members are awfully intolerant of other's tastes. Again not a good look.

Funny, I've seen a number of people here being snarky and condescending him my time here, yet none speaks of them. Am I missing something here?

And on the 'intolerant of other's tastes' thing, I fail to see how I was being intolerant if that's what you're saying. But no, it isn't a good look. One might argue that foot people posting in a tickling video/art thread only to say some variation of 'Why didn't you tickle the feet?' could be intolerant.

In any case, I'm only calling it like I see it.

And on a note to the rest of this, 'overexposed' would be more accurate, as someone above stated. But again, this comes down to the individual, and as I said, more individuals can't get enough of feet as compared to those that can.

I'm not a foot guy, but if a foot is ticklish, I'll tickle it. What I find to be over done is all the none tk foot stuff that is posted on the forum. If I had a dime for every time I see a something about a Celbs feet in the main stream tickings section of the forum, I could cover the TMF's bills for life by now.

I'm not a foot guy, but if a foot is ticklish, I'll tickle it. What I find to be over done is all the none tk foot stuff that is posted on the forum. If I had a dime for every time I see a something about a Celbs feet in the main stream tickings section of the forum, I could cover the TMF's bills for life by now.

I am a foot guy and I agree with you. The mainstream clip section has way too many non-tk vids. There are non-tk areas designated on this forum and the foot fetish stuff should go there.

Sir Shish Kabob I called you out because your response to koolkev34 was so unnecessary. He admitted his love of feet but expressed his desire for variety in tickling. I guess that wasn't good enough for you because you still mocked him and other foot guys. So what if folks like foot tickling primarily or exclusively. It's their choice. The fact you mock this choice says that you think it is lesser or deviant. That is the essence of intolerance.

When someone posts material they expect feedback. For video producers, this means praise, requests and suggestions. A successful producer listens and tries to accommodate his patrons. These suggestions assist a producer in creating the best possible product. Some folks go overboard but the overall concept is sound and not intolerant.

Basically what most people have been saying is right. What we have here is a failure to distinguish between "overrated" and "overrepresented." Overrated is subjective and truly relies on what your own personal preferences are. A person who ONLY likes foot tickling thinks it trumps all, while a person who is strictly into upperbody would understandably find it less appealing.

On the other hand, overrepresentation is objective. You don't need a government survey or a breakthrough scientific study to tell you that there is a fairly positive correlation between the tickling and foot fetishes. This is not saying that everyone with a tickling fetish has a foot fetish or visa versa, but one person having both fetishes is not at all an uncommon phenomena. Maybe these people post more than the upperbody people for whatever reason. Who knows? The thing about the TMF is it is a democracy. All the content is provided by members of the forum and everyone has the right and privilege to post a piece of content or topic that interests them. If you feel that there are too many foot pics/flicks in your opinion share something that YOU like.

I agree that people posting content in the wrong forums is frustrating, but don't take out your frustration on other people.

BTW, What I meant was that I enjoy all types of tickling upperbody and foot tickling, however foot tickling will never be "overrated" in my opinion. I apologize if I made myself unclear.

For any further questions or concerns I will defer your to my defense council tomskee. ;)

BTW, What I meant was that I enjoy all types of tickling upperbody and foot tickling, however foot tickling will never be "overrated" in my opinion. I apologize if I made myself unclear.

For any further questions or concerns I will defer your to my defense council tomskee. ;)

Oh, well it's fine what you mean. I was taking that as a general thing to point out because I've noticed that to many it applies in the way that I mentioned, not specifically to you. And judging by what you've said, it doesn't apply to you, so therefor it wasn't about you. So no, you didn't make yourself unclear. Glad we got this straightened out.

I think the word "overrated" is a bit strong.
Yes there are a lot of "foot people" here who would obviously have feet as their favourite target. But there are heaps of other body parts that get loads of attention in the forums.
I have more of a problem understanding why some people have such a problem with it.
Is there an anti-feet thing going on or something??? :confused:

Each to his or her own tastes. If you are only into foot tickling it is never overrated. If you are into tickling other places it may always be overrated. A very subjective response from each and no right answer. I love it, btw, but am an equal opportunity tickler when it comes to the body...so many nerve endings, so little time! My preference is for that spot that is most ticklish on my tickle partner and, depending on how one tickles and other variables, my experience has been the truly ticklish can be most ticklish at most any body place given enough time and tickle expertise.

i'm another one voting for foot tickling being over rated. Whenever I chat to new people one thing that really burns me up is how disappointed they are when they learn that my feet aren't my most ticklish spot. They won't hide their disappointment, in rp they still pay more attention to the feet, some even stop talking.

now before i get the generic replies of 'thats just some people, don't tar everyone with the same brush.. blah blah blah', that is my opinion. Not fact, so therefore it can't be argued as being wrong.

foot tickling can also be way over rated in vids. I've lost count of the number of videos i've seen where the model was more ticklish on her upper body but the tickler wouldn't go far from her feet. Bringing me to the conclusion that the vid producers are targeting the foot lovers rather than the tickle lovers.

and why not, they do have bills to pay after all

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back