• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot tickling/worship memories with ex-gf m/f sexual

imperiex

TMF Expert
I've been a lurker/member of this board for over a decade, but I've never posted about personal experiences before this so this may not be the best, but here goes:

Like most people here I've had a tickling fetish my entire life, and its often worked it's way into my romantic relationships. My most significant and extended relationship to date has been with L. Some background on me is that for 6 summers I worked and volunteered at a summer camp and it became a major part of my life. The summer I met L was my second there. It was the Friday after one of our more stressful weeks and I was relaxing on my bed perusing the internet (probably the TMF if I'm being honest) with my shirt off and in shorts trying to stay moderately comfortable in the summer heat. Then there was a knock on my door. I got up and answered the door without putting on a shirt because I figured it was one of my friends asking if I wanted to go lift or go to dinner later. To my happy surprise it was not one of my friends but rather L who was without exaggeration the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. When the door opened and I saw her it genuinely felt like time slowed down.

Now a pause in the story to describe the girl in question: L is 5'5" and skinny with pale skin, long black hair, and beautiful blue eyes. L has what are probably C cups, and I would guess size 7 feet. I definitely have a big foot fetish and hers are the hottest I've ever seen. They are pale like the rest of her with a sexy arch and long-ish toes. They are surprisingly soft for how often she goes barefoot. She wears glasses and many guys have described her lookb as a "sexy hipster nerd" though she's not very nerdy at all . Her style is northwest hippie/hipster girl but her pale skin and dark hair make her look more gothic than she intends to be. To hammer home her hotness guys were always checking her out or commenting on how attractive she is. To me she is beautiful with glasses and without she honestly rockets up to an 11/10. Back to the story...

I'm pretty sure I stood at the door for a few seconds mouth agape because she then said she was there to replace the towels and that she was sorry for disturbing me. I said it was no problem and she quickly replaced the towels and left. I definitely jerked off to the impure thoughts I had of the beautiful girl I'd just seen right after she left. I soon found out L had just been hired onto the housekeeping team and would be around for the rest of the camp season which I was very okay with. The rest of the summer went on and although I definitely saw her around camp I didn't have an actual conversation with her until the last week of the summer. It was a Saturday afternoon and I was at the pool to actually apologize to a different girl for an argument we'd had (long story) when L arrived with the other members of the housekeeping team. I stared from afar and saw her and her friend go to get ice creams from the repurposed 3 car garage nearby. I said "Fuck it" and followed them to get an ice cream as well. When there we made small talk and introduced ourselves.

We then went to the warm tub next to the pool and ended up talking for about 3 hours about our interests, life goals, families, etc. All the while I kept sneaking looks at her legs and beautiful feet. I'm just glad I didn't have to get up right away because my interest in her would have been way more obvious. After that day we'd say hi when we saw one another around camp and (to me) would flirt here and there. I soon found out that she was only 18 and had just graduated from high school and was going to be attending college on the east coast. I was disappointed to say the least, but on a whim left her my number in the boy's laundry room where I knew she'd find it letting her know I'd be up for hanging out whenever she was back in town. About a week later I received a text from an unknown number that ended up being L letting me know I'd left a bunch of my belongings at camp. This started texting back and forth between L and I before she left to school. It turned out we had the same sense of humor and a lot of chemistry. We'd typically end up staying up texting well into the night and early morning most days.

When she left to school we ended up skyping again till late in the night/early morning several days in a row and it became pretty obvious that we liked one another. However we were in a position where we couldn't really "date" considering we were thousands of miles away from one another, but we soon entered into a long-distance non-relationship where we weren't bf/gf, but called one another babe and Skyped for hours and at a time. However to fast forward things a bit she ended up dating someone else from her dorm without letting me know which I only found out through a friend of theirs posting a picture of them on Facebook. Needless to say I was pissed and she was apologetic and felt bad and said she did have feelings for me but the distance just made things too hard.

After about a month of not speaking we got back into contact and spent the rest of the school year texting and joking around on fb messenger. She never brought up her boyfriend. We even got coffee when she was in town over the winter break and it was clear feelings were still there. After that the next time we saw one another in person was that summer at camp. We were both working in our old positions, and at first things were a little bit awkward. But soon that melted away and we began talking and laughing again like we used to. It was clear to most people that we liked one another. But as is probably clear by now L was someone who wanted to have her cake and eat it too. With all the talking and flirting she was still in a relationship with her bf from back at school. I was definitely advised by many friends to just stop talking to her until she figured her things out. But when you're talking about a 10/10 girl with beautiful feet who shares your sense of humor that's easier said than done. This went on to the last week of camp when we made plans to hang out on a day when we both had the morning off.

We spent the morning getting coffee, walking around target, and driving around. Really mundane stuff but we were talking and laughing and having prolonged glances at one another the entire time which made it feel that much more amazing. Eventually we decided to spend the last few hours free exploring the big house on camp property that most people were sure was haunted. We had a lot of fun walking around and exploring the whole place which was made more exciting by us not really being allowed to be there. We eventually made our way to a tiny room with a hidden ladder that seemed like it lead up to the attic. I went up first to check it out and it was pretty barren but still creepy. Then it was L's turn. She was wearing a pair of Tom's and decided to take them off to get a better grip on the ladder I guess. As she climbed up I realized I was inches away from her perfect feet that I'd fantasized about tickling for a year. She was on a middle rung on her tiptoes and I had a perfect view of her milky soles. I decided to just go for it and ran a finger up her curvy arch and my mom got scared And said, “You’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.” I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought, “Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air!” I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabby yo holmes smell ya later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Last edited:
my mom got scared And said, “You’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.” I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought, “Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air!” I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabby yo holmes smell ya later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

WTF??? WHERE DID THIS COME FROM?

So if it's not obvious this was an April Fools joke but I will post an actual version in the future.

:waterballoon: Totally got me. Well done, sir!

I actually was just starting to think, wow, people really need to get to the point (the, um, tickling) in these stories. Way too much trivial bs that we don't need to know. Okay, now here comes the...wait, what??? :confused::confused:

:laughhard:

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back