• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

foot tickling

yahoo

TMF Regular
some pics i found browsing the web

let me know what you think

Thank You & Help

First thank you for sharing your web findings. Second is there any way you can tell where you found the 3rd photo(the middle one). I think it is from a company called W.O.M. They made foot-fetish photo sets you could buy in the mail in the mid to late eighties. If you or anyone can help me that would be great.

Thank You,
LBFT

Last edited:
Excellent foot tickling photos. Thanks, Yahoo.

Mitch

LBFT said:
First thank you for sharing your web findings. Second is there any way you can tell where you found the 3rd photo(the middle one). I think it is from a company called W.O.M. They made foot-fetish photo sets you could buy in the mail in the mid to late eighties. If you or anyone can help me that would be great.

Thank You,
LBFT

Yes. Actually I had the set that photo came from. Don't know if the company still exists. Doubt it. Last time I got anything from them was early 90's.

Storm Cat

I think your right, the company may not exists. I lost my photo sets moving from place to place the last 15-20 years. I wonder if I could try ebay. I seem to find stuff every now & then.

Thank You,
LBFT

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back