• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Footpad NYC reviews?

nyctickler01

Saw a couple reviews of the Footpad in NYC, mostly positive. Any other session reviews with current models?

I avoid the Footpad. I prefer "Fetish Affairs".

The owner of Footpad has a target on his back now by law enforcement.
Plus fetish affairs is cheaper. $50 entrance fee, sessions are $20 for 10 minutes

PM me if you want more information :)

The footpad is more expensive, but it's also much more intimate which is what I personally prefer. My biggest complaint is that it's hard to schedule a session more than a day in advance. I've had problems two separate times where the girl I scheduled to meet wasn't on shift (she was supposed to be) or she was outright fired and no one told me. They also moved locations on me once without any notice.
Making day-of or next day appointments has generally been successful for me. Most of the girls are very sweet and accommodating.

I'm curious to know what this law enforcement issue is Life?

Foot rubber he was busted for promoting prostitution, and now the police are constantly trying to bust him again, hence why he keeps changing locations.

Fetish Affairs is having their next party March 1st. I should be there if any fellow TMF members are interested in going. I'll be in my "cat in the hat" shirt

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back