• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For all of you" licklers" out there..

ticklesndimes

TMF Poster
So here's a little insight as to what made this question come to mind...

Years ago, when I was probably 6 or so, me and my cousin did some pretty stupid things, and the stupid thing of the day happened to be finding out if things tasted like they smelled. So I tasted a piece of deodorant (it was disgusting, I don't recommend it) and well...it didn't taste like what we curious kittens had planned.

ANYWAYS, for those of you who use your tongue, does the taste of perfume/colognes, deodorizers etc bother you at all(especially those who lick the under arms)? Or just add to the flavor? And what about nail polish for mah foot peeps?

I'm curious to know :xpulcy:

Last edited:
There are tongue friendly applications to improve flavor depending on where you're going (chocolate, strawberry, rainbow connection). I would say that as long as fun is being had and reactions are good that I can tolerate a smidgen of deodorizers as long as it's not overwhelming. A little perfume that belongs to your SO just adds to it, but it's not the main course.

Never licked the underarm area, but feet... I have tried the 'lickle' method for feet and have been successful.. The flavour I'd say, was more of a salty taste.. Obviously there is no deodorant for feet, but it did not bother me at all. If there was lotion used, I'm assuming it would add some flavour, but I've never encountered that before :D

There are tongue friendly applications to improve flavor depending on where you're going (chocolate, strawberry, rainbow connection). I would say that as long as fun is being had and reactions are good that I can tolerate a smidgen of deodorizers as long as it's not overwhelming. A little perfume that belongs to your SO just adds to it, but it's not the main course.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger..and bit deranged. :) Also, I guess if you're focused on the fun you wouldn't taste as much.

Sure, but I mostly lick ... other places ... ;)

Like the pillow? ;D

Sounds like you've researched this extensively.

I wasn't aware that crap tasted like deodorant either o_O

I'm more into feet than armpits when it comes to lickling, but I've always found that deodorant taste to be nasty. It makes my tongue crumple up. As long as the girl isn't incredibly stinky, au natural is my preference.

I'm more into feet than armpits when it comes to lickling, but I've always found that deodorant taste to be nasty. It makes my tongue crumple up. As long as the girl isn't incredibly stinky, au natural is my preference.

Since you're into feet, does nail polish affect you at all?

I've only noticed nail polish aroma if it's been recently applied, like a same-day pedicure. Otherwise I don't usually notice a scent/taste from polish.

I massage Goddess Shelly's feet with True Blue Spa Shea It Isn't So Foot Butter. It works very well for massaging and moisturizing her very lovely feet. :feets:

But it tastes awful, so she wipes off the residue with baby wipes if I'm going to lick her feet after her massage. (Sometimes we do the foot worship before her massage.)

Lotion tastes bad, man :( I've never licked an armpit so I couldn't comment on the deodorant, but it certainly doesn't sound delicious.

IMO deodorants/colognes are nasty to taste. And interesting point too re nail polish - freshly-applied polish can be overpowering too!

I think we all learned a valuable lesson.. things almost never taste as good as they smell... unless it's food, food is good. :)

So then I'm assuming most people ask the person getting tickled to wear little to no fragrances?

ya it tastes like crap but in the moment I enjoy what im doing so much, it just doesn't matter.:bouncybou

Deodorant tastes absolutely horrible. Lotion, if recently applied, usually tastes bad unless it's flavored lotion. But the taste is definitely worth it in my opinion, I will continue to lick away as long as the girl keeps giggling! ;)

Perfume in my experience doesn't usually leave a taste but the scent can definitely add to the experience of lickling. It used to turn my ex-girlfriend on like crazy when I would wear perfume because she loved the smell so much, so I used to spray myself on purpose right before bed, and she would love to nuzzle her face into the areas that smelled good and tickle me, lol.

Wouldn't nail polish be toxic to lick or suck on? Maybe there is a non toxic type?

Lotion and baby oil don't taste very good at all. I think I'm going to invest in some flavoured lube as that would taste better and do the same job.

Never had a problem with nail polish and not really tried licking areas covered in deodorant, but can't imagine that would taste good either.

This one time I licked the Navel of my Ex after she got out of the shower. She put on Lotion after she dried off and I had no idea.

When I licked it, it tasted awful.

It smelled good though lol. And fingering it was fun since it was so soft.

From my experience if nail polish has been applied within 12 hours of worshiping you can taste it. And it tastes like it smells. So...yeah, doesn't taste too good.

There are some great edible lotions out there. I use Cake Brand a lot. I put in on my feet and body, and it's sweet and chocolatey. Makes toes even tastier. I will put some on my Lee instead of baby oil to make their skinsensitive.
Deodorant tastes awful.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back