• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FOR ALL THE LERS: Tickling dialogs

maxell333

LERS:What kind of tickling dialogs you like?Play with mind?Laughing?Tickling common phrases..

LEE:Responses from fighters... (ok if he/she can say something)

As a Ler, I like to say things such as, *Does that tickle?* or *Oops! Looks like that tickles :) * I might do a lil laughing with them but never more than them

You are asking for a playwright, and that shit does not happen when you are having fun!

I don't think he's longing in particular for some playwright... But I agree some verbal teasing can't be told or narrowed down to a special phrase or sentence.

That's because spontaneity and variety are the prime ingredients of an ideal encounter. Trying to choreograph this stuff too much can be counter productive and really pretty phony.

whatever makes the lee squirm more. sometimes it is to ask questions - "does that tickle?" "are you ticklish?" sometime it is a statement "I'm going to tickle your hips next" Depends on the lee and the situation.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back