• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For all those looking for a vegas lee....

gig1965

TMF Master
Hi All, 'i see often ppl asking if anyone knows a good lee in Vegas as they have a future trip on the books and want to play.
i have a lot of vegas friends that play...i go to vegas 4 times a year.

recently, a fave lee.. Jessye, returned to vegas and is now living thgere again after having taken care of a family matter .
She's probably the nicest sweetest lee i know, and a total doll...her rates are reasonable too.
anyone interested can PM me...just saw her 10 days ago when i was in town...and she is soooooo ticklish, but a real trooper.

What are the odds..... OK, I know us guys are odd, but, statistics here....

Jessey sweets, jolene hwx, penelope, Jen Darby, Tori, julie winchester, Sheuna Rayne,Sahara, Ryan, Jordan...all vegas lees

Jen Darby is awesome....she's here as Gigglefoot....her # is 702-499-6203... email missjenniferdarby69a2gmail.com

she's cool with ppl contacting her for play sessions.

Last edited:
HI THERE EVERYONE! THIS IS JENNIFER, I'M HERE IN HOT HOT HOT LAS VEGAS! NEW TO THE SITE BUT IVE GOT IT FIGURE OUT SO PLX FEEL FREE TO SAY HI!!

JENNIFER DARBY AKA GIGGLE FOOT

HI THERE!! NEW TO THE SITE BUT I THINK IVE GIT IT FIGURED OUT SO PLZ SAY HI!!

HEY HEY HEY! ITS ME! JENNY D!! HELLO TO TALL MY LEES AND LERS OUT THERE!!!
Jen Darby is awesome....she's here as Gigglefoot....her # is 702-499-6203... email missjenniferdarby69a2gmail.com

she's cool with ppl contacting her for play sessions.

Hi there! I'm in Vegas Jan 29-Feb 1 and I'm interested in setting up a session! Is Jessy still available?

Hi,Jennifer, welcome on this forum, and maybe I find you on the chat. Greetings. Capt.Wolfie

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back