• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For all you lers out there.

TickleMeP1nK

TMF Regular
Do you prefer using baby oil for upper body tickling or none at all? From what i've seen and heard, oil is real popular for feet tickling but how do you feel about using it for the stomach/underarm/breast areas?

I think I used it once or twice on the Upperbody. It was effective, but not as effective as it was on the Feet.

Never done it, never seen it done, but it would probably work much the same way.

Ive tried it... and I agree with BBGuy 5240, its not quite as effective on upper body in my experience, unless your lee is very sensitive to light strokes on her sides, for example.

I've used it before and it was a lot of fun. Watching my lee play with her own breasts and nipples afterwards because they were so soft and such was also an added kick. lol

It's ok, but I avoid it generally because I like using my tongue on the upper body, and I don't want to be licking up baby oil :p

The oil would only be effective if you tickle firm to hard. Upper body tickling, in my opinion, is much more responsive to a feathery touch. The skin and those tiny micro hairs on your body seem to trigger the best response using the light touch over more aggressive tickling, except for the sides of the tummy. There, both ways work equally well. The feet on the other hand, have a pretty thick layer of skin which sometimes requires a harder touch to get the desired reaction. So, in that case the oil enhances the effort.

I've used it on the feet before, but not on the upper body. I would be willing to give it a try.

a lighter Massage Oil is better but definitely oils do enhance the experience

Many years ago when I had a waterbed I would cover it with a large plastic drop cloth, the kind painters use, and use a few large bottles of baby oil. Strip down, get in the bed and let the tickling begin! Of course I always won the tickle fights. :)

I don't know if it made all of the tickling more intense, but it was different and fun. Tickling the ribs and tummy with the oil did seem to make it more tickly It made it harder for her to get away, but at the same time it was harder for me to hold on to her. Being in a waterbed, there was not a tendency to slide out of bed. We just slid to the center of the bed.

It was messy fun!
Had to plan ahead a bit to make sure after the fun was over that we had a safe route to the shower. Didn't want to stain the carpet or slip in the bathroom!
Mmmmmmm.... nice memories!

I was able to have some oil used on my underarms and my stomach area and it worked great but I felt that light tickles worked better than hard and firm tickles. The slippery feeling does feel quiet nice too. Maybe an actual massage oil would work better so i'll have to give that a shot sometime.

I was able to have some oil used on my underarms and my stomach area and it worked great but I felt that light tickles worked better than hard and firm tickles. The slippery feeling does feel quiet nice too. Maybe an actual massage oil would work better so i'll have to give that a shot sometime.

You should Defiantly try having Oil used in your Bellybutton.

Like with most things depends on the lee, but in my experience lotion is more useful on the upper-body then oil and just as effective on the feet. Wonderful if you're with a partner whom you're sexually active with as well.

My favorite lee prefers oil to be used, especially on her upper body, and she's most ticklish near her belly button. It makes her much more ticklish. I once doubled up on her with a female ler, and the combination of oil and the nails just drove her wild on her stomach.

I haven't used it on anyone yet. But I've had it used on my stomach and belly button before. I generally pride myself on being able to take a lot of tickling before begging for mercy...but that...I stood no chance. I was begging within less than a minute. My belly button is already insanely ticklish. But the added oil and just a single fingertip scratching around it, I was done for.

I have a theory on why oil is less effective on the upper body. Think of the way you tickle somebody's ribs, for example. It usually doesn't involve sliding your fingers on the skin, but rather manipulating the tissue under the skin. Oil isn't going to assist that at all. If anything it will hinder your efforts to get traction.

However the feet are a different matter. If you try tickling a foot like you do a set of ribs, you're not going to get much in the way of results except in those cases where the victim's feet are so ticklish that any touch at all will send them into orbit. Tickling the feet generally involves sliding and friction. Oil enhances our ability to maximize the sliding effect while minimizing any discomfort from too much friction.

Having said all that, there is something very sexy about a woman covered in oil, as long as it isn't SAE10W30. :laughhard: :bwahaha:

I dunno ...

I guess I just feel it's wrong for babies to be exploited & wrung dry for their oil.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Name the time and place! :mwahaha:

I have a theory on why oil is less effective on the upper body. Think of the way you tickle somebody's ribs, for example. It usually doesn't involve sliding your fingers on the skin, but rather manipulating the tissue under the skin. Oil isn't going to assist that at all. If anything it will hinder your efforts to get traction.

However the feet are a different matter. If you try tickling a foot like you do a set of ribs, you're not going to get much in the way of results except in those cases where the victim's feet are so ticklish that any touch at all will send them into orbit. Tickling the feet generally involves sliding and friction. Oil enhances our ability to maximize the sliding effect while minimizing any discomfort from too much friction.

Having said all that, there is something very sexy about a woman covered in oil, as long as it isn't SAE10W30. :laughhard: :bwahaha:

Dead on. oil sucks for tickling sides. ok for armpits though.

Haven't tried it but I would think it'd be unnecessarily messy.

I would use the oil on her but only if you had longer nails or something like yo glide over the oiled areas for upper body tickling. For the feet you could use oil and it probably wouldn't matter you used to tickle them.

From my experiences I would say baby oil works wonders. It increases the ticklishness on my underarms, tummy and sides by a lot.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back