• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For Foot and Lower Body Fans:

BellaRisa

4th Level Blue Feather
So folks,

What would you want to see on a site dedicated soley (har! :blaugh: ) to foot and lowerbody tickling? And yes, I'm asking for a reason :devil:

Bella

Not trying to be funny, but I like to see ANY new tickling site! LOL!

One dedicated to feet and lower body would be great!

~ toyou

Nylon tickling Maybe something like half nylon and hlaf barefoot If the toenails have any polish then have them red

I would like to see the view of the tops of a girls feet as the bottoms are being tickled. Both close up and a little further back so you can see the feet and the tickler and hear the laughing !

well i prefer nylon or stockinged foot tickling either pantyhose, thigh highs or the ones that need a garter belt.

Would be nice to see a site strictly about bringing every tickle fantasy involving nylon feet to life!

meantonylonfeet said:
Would be nice to see a site strictly about bringing every tickle fantasy involving nylon feet to life!

Exactly, I second that motion! A site like that for bare foot lovers aswell as a site for us stockinged foot lovers, with of course socks too. Everyone, I think would be happy.

Cool, but...

meantonylonfeet said:

Um, if my BellaRisa fan mail is any indication there's no way I could approach *every* one of those fantasies out there, since I don't own a goat and I've never met Britney Spears or Beyonce and I look funny in Nun's habits and Nazi uniforms and I'm the closest thing to a dwarf I know... :shock:

Bella

LMFAO!!!! :bump:

I would say yes to that kind of site. Need some help? I deisgn websites :)

Last edited:
I think just exploring some new positions/tools/tying would be nice. Other companies do it, but a site devotes purely to foot tickling could offer a lot of variety, which is, as we all know, the spice of life.

CH

bella said:
So folks,

What would you want to see on a site dedicated soley (har! :blaugh: ) to foot and lowerbody tickling? And yes, I'm asking for a reason :devil:

Bella
Nibble, nibble, nibble!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back