• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

for our furry friends..thank God for them..

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
I was just watching my chelsea outside, on the screened in porch. It's amazing how a pet can cheer you up if you are feeling low. I often just pick her up and hug her close..thanking her silently just for existing. She does the cutest and also the rottenest things. She will crouch on the step landing at the top, flatten her ears, thinking i cannot see her. It's so cute, and i do start to sneak up on her when suddenly she comes at me on all fours, her back arched and even her face arches. I have to always stop and laugh when i see this. She isn't a vocal cat however, never meows.. makes this cute sound when looking at squirrels or birds. She even watches tv. She plays fetch like a puppy dog. She loves to play ice hockey in the kitchen with ice from the freezer, she will come running from anywhere when she hears me getting crushed ice. She loves to chew at the mail grrrrrrr which comes in a slot. At night, although there is plenty of room in bed, she gets as close to me as possible and crowds me all night long. But i love the feel of her warm body against my legs. She knows her name, she comes with her tail up in the air, with a special kink in the tail, and makes that certain noise in her stomach. She is very affectionate, she has this way of going from hubby to me, back to hubby, then back to me..to be petted and rubs against me, or bumps heads. She loves to wash me with that raspy tongue, which tickles like crazy. She loves to steal cocktail straws, right from the glass. She goes running to the front or back door when we come home, rubbing and sniffing and following us around. She loves to trip me up grrrrr and loves to attack and grab at my ankles.. I adore her..I cannot imagine life without a furry friend of some sort. Just thought i would share why Chelsea is the love of our lives, the spoiled princess in our house. Also she knows when we are sick or in pain..she tries to comfort us..When i came home from the hospital, and was lying in my bed, because she missed me so much, she unfortunately hopped right onto my incision..But i didn't yell at her..

Why do you love your furry friend?

I have so much love for my dog, Daisy. She is a true blessing. I got her when I was at the lowest peek of my life. She has helped me stay out of depression. Daisy keeps me busy by wanting to play all of the time, gives me love, etc. She's a very smart dog. I take her for a walk every night at 7pm. She'll go to the door, bark once and look to see if I'm getting ready to take her for a walk. If I don't come she'll bark again until I get her ready. She loves people but she hates other animals. I'm so glad to have her in my life!

gigglegal76 said:
I have so much love for my dog, Daisy. She is a true blessing. I got her when I was at the lowest peek of my life. She has helped me stay out of depression. Daisy keeps me busy by wanting to play all of the time, gives me love, etc. She's a very smart dog. I take her for a walk every night at 7pm. She'll go to the door, bark once and look to see if I'm getting ready to take her for a walk. If I don't come she'll bark again until I get her ready. She loves people but she hates other animals. I'm so glad to have her in my life!

thank you for sharing that..it's strange but i got Chelsea in the midst of a depression myself. And she made me laugh for the first time in months. I'm very glad you have Daisy in your life, as i'm truly grateful to have Chelsea..she is a polydactyl cat, meaning she has six claws on each front paw, which to me makes her unique. Meaning she loves water, and can use her paws as hands to get something open lol..also when she was a small kitten, her paws looked so cute, being bigger than the rest of her, and making it look like she had thumbs.

I have a feathery friend called Apples because he's green. My daughter named him not me! He's a budgie. He thinks he's the boss of the house. Actually, he IS the boss of the house! If he wants to go to sleep he comes out of his cage and stands on top of the TV shouting until we turn it off. His cage is never closed, he comes and goes where ever he wants..... except for the kitchen, I don't like pets in the kitchen (just me and my weird ways). If I'm telling my daughter off he even stands on top of his cage to shout at her lol. He loves music, ANY music! Whenever he hears music he joins in singing as loud as he possibly can. My daughter tells him off for singing so loud when he doesn't know the words so he stands on top of his cage to shout at her. I'm always breaking up arguments between my daughter and the bird :jester:

aun_existe_amor said:
I have a feathery friend called Apples because he's green. My daughter named him not me! He's a budgie. He thinks he's the boss of the house. Actually, he IS the boss of the house! If he wants to go to sleep he comes out of his cage and stands on top of the TV shouting until we turn it off. His cage is never closed, he comes and goes where ever he wants..... except for the kitchen, I don't like pets in the kitchen (just me and my weird ways). If I'm telling my daughter off he even stands on top of his cage to shout at her lol. He loves music, ANY music! Whenever he hears music he joins in singing as loud as he possibly can. My daughter tells him off for singing so loud when he doesn't know the words so he stands on top of his cage to shout at her. I'm always breaking up arguments between my daughter and the bird :jester:

dang that is one smart bird..thanks for sharing that..and i think the name Apples is cute. having to break up arguments between your daughter and the bird? i would love to be a fly on the wall when that happens.. :D

Your cat sounds so cute Isabeau. Very unique having an extra paw but that's what makes him so special. Isn't funny how our pets can cheer us up so much when we're having a bad day? And they can be so comforting when we're sick. My dog has been right by my side ever since I came home from the hospital. She's been giving me extra love.

I've never heard of a budgie being so smart like that. A long time ago when I had a budgie it'd just sit there and whistle. Over the years I've had a few cockatiels. Some where kinda mean so I took them to the Humane Society. One cockatiel that I had was so smart. He'd follow me all around the house like a dog, he'd call my name out everytime I got home from work, etc. One day when my mom was washing windows she forgot that his cage door was open. He decided to fly away..Never did come back. I miss that little guy. Now I'm wanting to get an African Gray. Those sure are expensive birds though!!

isabeau said:
Why do you love your furry friend?

Cos it's nice to have a pal I can feel cleverer than... sometimes.

My cats are so sweet. Whenever I have a bad day I just play with them and I feel better.

000_0109.jpg

BigJim said:
Cos it's nice to have a pal I can feel cleverer than... sometimes.

o puleaseeeee you are very clever and you very well know that..

Ticklishgirl4life very cute pics...

when we first got chelsea two years ago..she never stopped purring for a whole month..and at the vets she was purring so loudly that the vet couldn't hear her heartbeat..we all laughed...

isabeau said:
when we first got chelsea two years ago..she never stopped purring for a whole month..and at the vets she was purring so loudly that the vet couldn't hear her heartbeat..we all laughed...

awww that is so cute! What does Chelsea look like?

for our furry friends..thank God for them..

I agree... they can be very entertaining!
And they also taste good with carrots and potatoes.

Mz Chaos said:

I agree... they can be very entertaining!
And they also taste good with carrots and potatoes.

lololol tsk tsk Mz Chaos that is not funny at all lololol

Ticklishgirl4life yes i do...but can't find it now lol..i posted a pic of her a while back..she is black with white spots on her chin and stomach..and has amber eyes..very soft fur and a slender cat..

The world just wouldn't be the same without them , the world needs them .

my malamute is my best friend, no matter how bad a mood im in i cant even be too mad when he is around , he is the coolest. this is xander....

awww BT what a beauty he is.. yes no matter how bad a mood i might be in at the time..as soon as Chelsea does something like grab my feet or roll over on her back tempting me..i get in a much better mood pronto.

Personally, my favourite animal is a Cat. It is the ONLY animal that I can't stay mad at no matter how bad they have been.

I just love them, period.

Dussicar said:
Personally, my favourite animal is a Cat. It is the ONLY animal that I can't stay mad at no matter how bad they have been.

I just love them, period.

i agree....the cat is my favorite also..cats have a way of, no matter what they do to frustrate you, when they look at you with that innocent expression there is no way i can stay mad..

isabeau said:
i agree....the cat is my favorite also..cats have a way of, no matter what they do to frustrate you, when they look at you with that innocent expression there is no way i can stay mad..

yea I love the way they chase each other all over the house. Occasionally they will get too rough with each other and I will have to seperate them but they just go right back to playing and chasing each other.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back