• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the guys

It depends on my mood. I don't really have a favorite color polish, as long as it's fresh and not flaking off.

depends on skin color

i like lighter colors on tan feet and darker colors on light feet--but is all good!

i normally use clear polish on my tootsies except in the summer when i can show them off wearing flip flops, sandals, etc. :happyfloa

repley

Well i like polished more. The color would be... dark red, a sea green, or pink xD. got to love pink. but unpolished is kool 2. As long as they like attention :D

I'm not a "foot man" but I am picky about this. I really don't like nail polish, on finger or toenails, unless it's clear or very pale. I will actually be turned right off of a video if the model has dark toenail polish. I don't know why for the life of me, it makes no sense, but that's me.

Yay!

A lot of people love red toenail polish......good thing they are painted red at the moment! ;) :angel: As for me, I like natural and painted, I hate it when it starts chipping off.

either way will do

Her toenails can be polished or unpolished. As long as her feet are beautiful, that's the most important.

I'd have to say red or pink looking at me through a pair of white sheer nylons (-:

I have no preference, as long as they're clean. Still, polish just works better in drawing my attention to feet. Especially if you use bright colours. You should compare them with make up, use them on special occasions, unless you're that posh to always have it on. :D

... I absolutely cannot stand nail polish. I like feet natural toes - Although if I see a pair of French pedicured feet I lose all control and begin drooling - FACT! ...

A lot of people love red toenail polish......good thing they are painted red at the moment! ;) :angel: As for me, I like natural and painted, I hate it when it starts chipping off.

If they are painted red or pink that's cute but yeah once it starts chipping off then it's no good.

I don't mind if they are painted or not to be honest, they tootsies are gorgeous either way!!!:gbtoast:

The most important thing to me is that girls feet are soft and clean but I do also like Red or Black nail polish.

I like women to wear either red or maroon

My fav is red nail polish. I like polish of any kind though because (rightly or wrongly) I intuitively then think my potential lee likes her feet any pays attention to them.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back