• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the Nylon Ticklers Out There!

A friend being tormented by her cousin.
She didn't see it coming, she's extremely ticklish, her reactions were lightening.
The conversation that ensued was interesting. She has two friends who also do this to her, usually when theres a girlie night in with booze involved and she's sat playing on her phone, ignoring the conversation.

Attachments

• IMG_20240418_004303.jpg
    IMG_20240418_004303.jpg
    548.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20240418_105925.jpg
    IMG_20240418_105925.jpg
    447.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Not a nylon pic but just so hot! Any tickler would want to Make Her Laugh!

425042df6bd0b6e8c10cfd8e90d125ea.jpgThe Ticklish Customer
Carrie walked into the shoe store 10 minutes before Nelson was about to close the shop for the night. The strikingly beautiful woman browsing for shoes in her stockinged feet immediately caught Nelson's eye. He walked over to her and greeted her, "Good evening Miss". Nelson'
She glanced over at him and said, "I am just not sure what I'm looking for today".
Nelson's hungry eyes feasted upon her from head to toe. "Those pink stilleto pumps would look lovely on you. I was just about to lock up the store for the evening. Why don't you have a seat in the couch in the service area and I'll bring them over to you to try on". Carrie flashed a flirty smile and said "Thank you. I wear size 6".
Nelson watched her as she padded across the store in her stockinged feet with her hips wiggling. She sat down and crossed her legs in a seductive fashion.
Nelson spied on her from the stockroom, staring at her stockings feet with lust. He couldn't wait to get his hands all over her feet!
He hurried over to her with the shoe box and knelt before her at her feet. He gestured for her to lift her foot into his large open hand. She lifted her sexy leg and he closed his hand firmly around her shapely ankle. Nelson's heart was pounding with excitement as he lifted her foot. He could not contain his devilish desire any longer! He tightened his grip around her ankle and scrabbled his fingers rapidly all over the bottom of her silky smooth nylon clad foot! "KITCHIE KITCHIE KITCHIE KITCHIE KITCHIE"!
Carrie's foot twitched involuntarily as the extreme ticklish sensation crashed through highly sensitive nerve endings and forcing her to be overcome by an unsuppressed wave of involuntary laughter!
"HHHHHAAHHHAAAHAHAHAAAAA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"
SHE SLID TO THE EDGE OF HER SEAT AS HE LIFTED HER LEG HIGHER AND TICKLED HER SOLE FASTER!
"HHHHHHHHAHAHAAAAHHAHAAAHAAHA! STOP! HEEEHEEHAHAA"!
SHE KICKED ST NELSON EITH HER FREE FOOT IN DESPERATION BUT HE WAS TOO QUICK BE CAUGHT IT. HE PULLED HER LEGS UP WITH HER ANKLES TRAPPED IN A CHOKE HOLD AND RAVED THE BOTTOMS OF BOTH OF HER FEET WITH FURIOUS SCRABBLING FINGERS! CARRIE THROUGH HERSELF BACK ONTO THE COUCH AND GAVE IN TO THE OVERWHELMING WAVE OF TICKLISH LAUGHTER! "HHHHHHHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! HHHSHAHAAAA! NO!!! HHHHEEEHHHAHAHAHAAA! HAHEEHSHAGAAHA! PLEASE! HHHHAHAHAAAA! HAHAHAA!

NELSON STIFF FINGER RAKED HER SOLES WITH VICIOUS INTENT FORCING CARRIE INTO SILENT TICKLISH LAUGHTER. SHE FELL OFF THE CHAIR AND THRASHED WILDLY WITH AGONIZING TICKLISH LAUGHTER AS NELSON'S RELENTLESS FINGERS MARAUDED EVERY INCH OF HER TICKLISH NYLON CLAD SOLES. NELSON TICKLED AND TICKLED AND TICKLED AND TICKLED AND TICKLED CARRIE'S SOLES LIKE A CRAZED FIEND! THE HELPLESS WOMAN SHRIEKED AND CALLED WITH AGONIZING TICKLISH LAUGHTER SND SCREAMED FOR MERCY! BUT NELSON WOULD NOT STOP TICKLING HER FEET! HER FACE AND NECK WAS FLUSHED RED AS SHE WAS OVERCOME BY A WAVE OF SILENT TICKLISH LAUGHTER BEFORE NELSON FINALLY STOPPED. HE HELPED HER UP ONTO HER FEET AS THE WEAKENED WOMAN LEANED AGAINST HIM. "The shoes are on the house. Come Again!
THE END

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back