• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the Ppl who said our work are not real...Pls see here!!---Chinese beauties' TK

KUku

KUku

Attachments

• 6)定拍模特--库库--1800.jpg
    6)定拍模特--库库--1800.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 7)定拍模特--库库--1800.jpg
    7)定拍模特--库库--1800.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 119
  • 8)定拍模特--库库--1800.jpg
    8)定拍模特--库库--1800.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 135
  • 9)定拍模特--库库--1800.jpg
    9)定拍模特--库库--1800.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 10)定拍模特--库库--1800.jpg
    10)定拍模特--库库--1800.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 70
kkkkk

kkkkkk

Attachments

• 11)定拍模特--库库--1800.jpg
    11)定拍模特--库库--1800.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 12)定拍模特--库库--1800.jpg
    12)定拍模特--库库--1800.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 158
So where are the clips?

To the OP: the pics you've posted are fine as far as they go, but this is a clip forum. Most of the above posts belong in the non-tickling images forum, not here.

Dear luffy.lee, when are you going to upload xiaoxiao white nylon tickling on your clips4sale site? I'd like to purchase it. If possible, I'd like to see more white nylons. Thanks mate!

you have some amazing models here, i've checked the store and I can't seem to see anything with a few of these models, like xuanxuan anywhere. Will there be any coming ?

Yes, please upload the Xuan Xuan and Ling Ling clip to your store.

please stay on course with developing your craft. those that think there is a better why to improve things can put in the time money and resources to produce what they like. it's easier to have an opinion of others than to produce a body of work of own.

Hello there,

I'll try to cut through the "tickling producers can do no wrong" sentiment that seems to permeate some threads to give you my opinion (producers are human, so they're bound to produce questionnable clips).

The real problem with tickling is that it is all a matter of perspective. What one considers tickling, someone else sees it as faked.

I bought a lot of Chinese girls nylon tickling videos. I kept a number of them. I got rid of the ones that I didn't see as being real. If there was one criticism I could level at Chinese produced videos, is that some are very tame (can't think of a better word). It looks like they're not really getting tickled very hard, so they're not laughing very much, so it looks fake. However, this kind of tickling is very sexy at times.

It's your product. Simply try to make it as best as you can, and I do believe people will buy them in drove.

One last thing though. It's great that you post pictures, but on a 30 inch screen, they look really, really, really tiny (I mean really tiny). Anyway, have a great day.

Trust me on this, there will always be people who are impressed by seeing their words on the screen. Ignore anyone saying your work isn't real.

Some people have tried to tell me that my work is fake. I laugh at them as being very funny and odd people ... who don't get to tie and tickle hot ladies like I do.

You are creating fascinating tickle videos. Continue producing your great tickle videos in great peace and happiness.

James Darke

PS: Your models are just gorgeous!

James is correct here, I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love your work have brought loads of clips. Some clips have no tickling though, you need to make this clear in description.
You are doing a great job keeping me happy!!

Thank you Chinese Beauties!!!

Hi,

I love the Chinese girls... BUT feet tickling not so much. So I would purchase clips if upper body... belly tickling is shown. I'm sure the chinese laws of modesty prevent showing girls in bikini so that is a real problem.

Can you film the girl lifting her tee shirt to tickle her stomach? That's something I would buy. Thanks for listening and as far as your complaint, I agree, you should be paid for the work you do, and scum to the video pirates.
Best Regards

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back