• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Former Magazine Model (down on her Luck): Wanted Money

tyler_d1

TMF Expert
I met Sophia (43 y/o, 5' 7", size eight) walking around in a bad neighborhood after I was partying late night at a house music club with a friend (LA's Monday Night Social).

At first (judging from her business attire top) I thought she was some classy demure looking woman who was walking to work really early (@ ~5am). When I parked my car and approached her on the street, I asked her if she'd like to model her feet.

She gave an eerie squint at first and asked if it paid to which I replied "yes" depending on her feet. She then specifically told me that she was not a prostitute and I said "I know".

Anyway, long story, really really short, we did a lot of kinky stuff and she was rather freaked out and antagonistic at times, but I was always able to ultimately bend to her needs so we could make forward progress.

And a lot of mutual forward progress was made as you can see by a few sample image grabs. If she's worth it, I can maybe upload some video later.

She told me how she was a fitness model for a variety of big magazines such as "Shape" and "Men's Fitness" in the late 80's thru 90's. She kept telling me how she was too classy to do the different scenes that I kept brainstorming as well. Anyway, after realizing that I was not one of those fancy Magazine photographers who pay $1000 per shoot, she knew this opportunity was much better than nothing since she had been really down on her luck lately.

She kissed me on the lips and thanked me for everything after all was said and done and actually wants to see me a lot more often (and even go do salsa dancing with my friend and I next Monday). I told her we'll have to see.

She's a very nice lady when she's not being antagonistic about money, time or both ;) The numerous layers of drama were just unbelievable over the 9.5 hr period she and I worked together to make this happen for you guys.

Thanks to Sophia's drama completely clearing all the time buffer in my schedule, I even had to cancel a low-budget shoot that I had planned with this knockout latina from NYC (Salma) who I met on the streets a couple of hours before Sophia. It was a crazy night folks after I got done partying :D

The other girl, Salma is almost as hot as Sophia except much younger.

Not all of our various scenes are shown. For instance, did some cock trampling and 2 different FJs to explosion, not all of which is reflected here. Sophia's feet smelled so absolutely amazing BTW -- the type of scent that gives any red blooded foot fetishist and instant stiffy... that sorta light sweet vinegary scent, YUM!

zipped image grab collection of her various scenes:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A6XL31LY

Attachments

• sophia-amused.jpg
    sophia-amused.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 691
Congrats, Tyler on finding a woman you might have future fun with.

I wish I could see her soles (as well as her face) in the sample pic you posted.

Was she ticklish? Did you get any hose wearing sole pics?

I wish I could see her soles (as well as her face) in the sample pic you posted.

Was she ticklish? Did you get any hose wearing sole pics?
download the zip set since it has more pics. the link is above

she was only mildyl ticklish from what I would tell. would smile and laugh a little when I'd breath out sniff exhale thru her toes and also when licking a certain way.

did not get her in any hose since this was all unplanned, she did not bring outfits makeup or anything. just picked her up fresh off the streets as she was walking in between motels.

she wants to work with me again tomorrow night though since she really needs the money badly she says.

the contribution on wus was much more generous XD
I liked this model, another diamond in the rough, Mr. D ^_____^

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back