• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forms of restrainment (and Picture of the week)

jujimbo

TMF Master
We all know, with tickling also often comes restraining. It's an extra way of getting power over the 'lee.

And may say so: topnotch picture this week (if only the text is a bit over the top). :thumbsup:

Weekly.jpg

This has got to be one of the better restraining devices I've seen. Basically some sort of 'magic box'. The 'lee can't see what's coming, she's relatively comfortable and can't move at all (I also love the way her wrists are completely immobile next to her head)

I wonder whether some you know other favourite means of restraining (both in real-life experience as in erotica). Anyone of you ever bought or home-made similar things? If yes, care to share?

Another good idea I've just seen. It's an improved version of the classical hogtie. Here the 'lee cannot use her hands to protect her soles.

417086639.jpg

You could always hang the device so she's doesn't have to carry its weight.

I don't really like the top one. Very big and bulky for just leaving the feet, face, and hands out....excessive. Plus, I like all-over tickling, so I'm fine with cuffs, rope, and my under-the-bed restraints.

I'm not a huge fan of the second one, to be honest. The first one is good, but it looks uncomfortable for the wrists!

I don't really like the top one. Very big and bulky for just leaving the feet, face, and hands out....excessive. Plus, I like all-over tickling, so I'm fine with cuffs, rope, and my under-the-bed restraints.

What if you elevate the platform she's lying on and more it somehow accessible for a tickler to get underneath and reach her body (while totally being invisible to the 'lee at the same time)? I've never seen that played out, but it's very possible to make.

What if you elevate the platform she's lying on and more it somehow accessible for a tickler to get underneath and reach her body (while totally being invisible to the 'lee at the same time)? I've never seen that played out, but it's very possible to make.

I'm just not really a fan of huge excessive restraints. I like being able to see most of the body, AND the ler. :)

I'm just not really a fan of huge excessive restraints. I like being able to see most of the body, AND the ler. :)

I like variation myself in that regard.

Making-Malice-Pay.gif
tssissyinstocks.jpg

I also like the idea of her feet more spread out and her hands through a hole in the middle. The idea where she can see her own hands and desperately wants to cover her soles, but is just a few centimeters short of doing speaks to me.

Last edited:
View attachment 342890

I also like the idea of her feet more spread out and her hands through a hole in the middle. The idea where she can see her own hands and desperately wants to cover her soles, but is just a few centimeters short of doing speaks to me.

That method of restraint is pretty fiendish ;)

I like tight restraints and plenty of access... so yeah, like iloveddub and Brandi said. I like the feet to be spread far enough apart so they can't defend each other. Tickle Abuse's restraints almost always hit the mark for me.

I wonder whether some you know other favourite means of restraining (both in real-life experience as in erotica). Anyone of you ever bought or home-made similar things? If yes, care to share?

I've actually built a home-made replica of the pink box and used it on my wife (hardest thing I've ever built - mostly because of the measurements). All in all, it looks better than it works - I found that when she was in that position, she lost most feeling in her feet by the time a few minutes went by. Tried a heating lamp and lotion to re-amplify her senses, but not much seemed to work (except for the occasional fast surprise hairbrush usage).

I've also built a rack with a winch at the top end, and attached a pair of stocks to the bottom end (pretty much exactly like the one Czech Tickling uses) and I like that much better since it provides access to all of the other ticklish parts. Also much easier to build since it's pretty much just a couple of 3/4" pieces of wood attached together long ways.

I want my Lee to be as comfortable as possible, but still restrained. That ensures long play time. Keep it simple ;)

I want my Lee to be as comfortable as possible, but still restrained. That ensures long play time. Keep it simple ;)

I agree on that. Comfort is important. The only 'discomfort' the 'lee should experience is not being able to escape the tickling, all other should be minimised. No pain, lots of tickling. That is also a definition of a good-working restraining device IMO.

These devices are designed to add a "visual flavor" to the situation as opposed to strictly acting as a restraining tool. Yes, they obviously do a good job of holding someone in place but they really give producers some interesting options for film angles as well as putting the emphasis on helplessness (i.e. hands poking through stocks).

For example, I've always been a big fan of the "buried at the beach" scenario but its really the visual aspect that I like most. We all know that sand is not the optimal tool for holding a lee in place but even more significant is the fact that you take away the lee's entire body except for the feet! Not exactly the ideal tickling situation by any means.

I think it's great that the producers have gotten as creative as they have an I for one would encourage them to continue. But I think if you took a poll of the average couple on TMF, they would agree that a bed and some 4-point restraints are the best option for personal play.

I have a spreader bar with 4 cuffs on it it is great because every area is exposed and it is great if you want to add a sexual aspect such as orgasm play to the tickle play.

For example, I've always been a big fan of the "buried at the beach" scenario but its really the visual aspect that I like most. We all know that sand is not the optimal tool for holding a lee in place but even more significant is the fact that you take away the lee's entire body except for the feet! Not exactly the ideal tickling situation by any means.

I think it's great that the producers have gotten as creative as they have an I for one would encourage them to continue. But I think if you took a poll of the average couple on TMF, they would agree that a bed and some 4-point restraints are the best option for personal play.

I agree, but isn't it also true that you don't necessarily have to limit yourself to just one restraint per session? You could divide a tickling session in phases with different forms of restraint, hypothetically. It has been done too by some producers too.

I remember first finding this pic years ago when I first came to the forums and always hoped to see someone do a vid like this. It's simply a perfect combination of my two favorite forms of restraint.

asylumwrap.jpg

I agree, but isn't it also true that you don't necessarily have to limit yourself to just one restraint per session? You could divide a tickling session in phases with different forms of restraint, hypothetically. It has been done too by some producers too.

Absolutely! Variety is wonderful! I just meant that you don't need a set of blueprints and a Home Depot charge card to have a great tickling experience :)

What I really want to try and have my bf own is a vac bed. He said he maybe be able to possibly construct one.

I have always enjoyed being restrained with silk ropes or with leather restraints. Handcuffs can be quite fun also. I would love to experience a bondage table with restraints at the top and bottom for tickling. That is just a fantasy of mine right now.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back