• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forum Moderator [Staff please read]

Miss Sassy1

2nd Level Orange Feather
So,

I was wondering how we could apply to be a forum moderator? I mean, do we have to be a certain level or have been on here a long time? I'm just curious, that way if more of us want to be a moderator, we can....and if you're not a staff/admin/or some moderator of this site....don't answer unless it's an honest true answer.

We keep an eye on the forums and watch how everyone posts. Sometimes, we see a member, new or old, who goes out of their way to help other members, never is rude to their fellows, and is what one might call a good forum presence. We make a mental note of them, and if we ever need to add a moderator, that member's name is on our list. That's how all the current staff, myself included, were appointed.

There isn't a specific set of criteria like length of membership or number of posts. Nothing gets you a moderation position beside acting like a good member and doing so naturally (not in a forced manner).

A good guideline to being a moderator, is to do exactly the opposite of everything I do.

We keep an eye on the forums and watch how everyone posts. Sometimes, we see a member, new or old, who goes out of their way to help other members, never is rude to their fellows, and is what one might call a good forum presence. We make a mental note of them, and if we ever need to add a moderator, that member's name is on our list. That's how all the current staff, myself included, were appointed.

There isn't a specific set of criteria like length of membership or number of posts. Nothing gets you a moderation position beside acting like a good member and doing so naturally (not in a forced manner).

Now I never knew that....you really do learn something new everyday :lol

What HDS said. Or, you can, like me, bribe your way in with sacrificial virgins and lollipops.

Or, you can, like me, bribe your way in with sacrificial virgins and lollipops.

So THAT's why I couldn't find any virgins of my own to offer! You took 'em all, you greedy bastard! :mad

And here I was, forced to massage feet and self-feed grapes and cheese to them like a lowly servant before they bestowed their magics upon me. How utterly humiliating... :glare

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back