• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Four Avatar girls (request)

FeatherHead

TMF Expert
Hello, folks! Back with another request fulfilled!

This time, Toph, Azula, Ty Lee and Mai getting it, as requested by hatake kakashi. Although I'm not any close to the anime, I found quite enjoyable to turn these girls into 'lees!:redface:

As always, any comments allowed (I really don't know why I keep repeating this!...).

Peace Out!

Attachments

888.6 KB · Views: 2,732
The girl top-right (the one with the hoisted leg and the braided hair... Ty Lee, I guess. Sorry, I don't know any of the ladies involved) is being driven straight out of her mind... the ideal reaction! As always, the pretty peds are perfectly rendered and all responses are loveably extreme! Can't beat group foot tickling, especially when it's this well done!

Last edited:
No idea who anyone is but Toph (No television anymore for the HDS) but definite enjoyment of this one to be had, yes yes! I concur with the LBH on whom I presume also is Ty Lee: excellent reaction! "Driven straight out of her mind" and then some! Splendidly done, eh? :happy:

I like the pics. I always like anything with Avatar in it just because I like the characters so you art is always a favorite for me :) . keep it going!

You're a request monster! Great job.

Oh! I love!

I don't know the character/series either, but the picture is great! *cheers*

Hmm, lets see...

Azula, Mai, Toph, and Ty Lee... Nicely drawn, great expressions (as mentioned in previous responses) and overall a great picture!

I guess my only complaint is that Katara was spared ^_^

That was some good work. Better than mine... but I thought I would add them anyways... enjoy *maybe*

Attachments

• toph feet1.jpg
    toph feet1.jpg
    388.3 KB · Views: 94
  • avitar-evil trio.jpg
    avitar-evil trio.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 120
Yeah, it is a shame that Katara isn't in there, but you can't have everything. This work is really exceptional.

Awesome reactions from all girls,
I love seeing Mai being tickled out of her wits, she is such a downer in the show
Keep up the good work

Correction to the above: I do know Toph (must have been tired or read too fast last time). And you know why it's great that she's being tickled at her feet? Because her feet are very important to her. She's blind and uses her feet to "see". (in a way she feels the vibrations of the ground below her and through that knows that something is coming, from what direction and how fast). ^^

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back