• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
This is the infamous audio clip made by LeeAllure and I at NEST. It will be a permanant link on the sidebar of the forum, as a sort of friendly greeting from us to you :cool:

This is the story of how it came about:

AnnieHall, CrystalLight and I went to Visit LeeAllure and Brighteyes in their room, and when we were confronted with the three little ticklee's, Lee and I started thinking about something we had discussed doing, which was making an audio clip of laughter as a sort of recorded theme for the TMF.

But we felt we needed one more voice for our impromptu chorus, so Lee called IrishGirl and asked her, in Lee's usual sweet, honey-voice, to please stop by the room. The others already knew our evil plan, but Irish had no idea what she was walking into. I wish we had a picture of how huge her eyes got when she heard what we were up to.

We had them take off their jackets, sweatshirts and shoes, and lined the four girls (brighteyes, anniehall, crystallight, and irishgirl, in case you're losing track) up side-by-side on the bed. They muttered and grumbled and sulked, but I didn't see anyone trying to escape.

Then Lee set her laptop to record audio and we started tickling all four of them at the same time. This went on for probably about five minutes, and then we tested the clip. Sadly it hadn't recorded due to some unforseen, entirely regrettable, technical difficulties, and we were forced, against our will, to do the whole thing again.

I have never heard anything cuter or more endearing than the sound of four girls simultaneously squealing, giggling, shrieking, laughing their heads off, and in one case cursing up a storm and wishing death on us.

Sounds like just about the most fun thing imaginable. Sure does make a non-NESTified 'Ler like me jealous. :happyfloa :firedevil

Scuse me, what's the meaning of NEST? because it doesn't appears on dictionaries!

North-Eastern Society of Ticklephiles. NEST is a yearly gathering in Philadelphia.

....did I just hear "I will fucking stab you in the face!" ? Who was the one that said that?? O.O

As for the clip, wow! Sounds like the lees had a great time!

You two are evil!
:D

Jeff, you have no idea how much this is appreciated.

While you guys were there, I joked in a post that maybe you were going to broadcast some of the sessions live on TMF radio. Any chance of this being considered for next year? It would certainly allow those of us that can’t go to share in the festivities, and would probably convince others not to miss it the following year.

Congratulations on posting what will become the single most clicked on thread and down loaded attachment in the history of the TMF!

Oh, and this REALLY makes me want to make NEST someday...like I needed any further encouragement!

~ toyou

"did I just hear "I will fucking stab you in the face!" ? Who was the one that said that?? O.O"

My money is on BrightEyes

TMF lady Laughter?

no one here wants to hear our lovely TMF ladies :2poke: laughing! :p

Great job, Jeff! :bowing:

I definitely heard Crystals ferral Grrrrrrwwwwwllllll in there...lolol...:jester:

Last edited:
*Sigh*

I always miss the best parties.

Thank you , ladies , for recording this clip ... & thanks , MTP Jeff , for posting it. :bowing:

I'm surprised with all the production talent in the room no one though to take a shot of the women on the bed with a phone-camera. If only to record the moment for history.

Nice bit of audio though, that helps people see the fun side of things that NEST allows.

Myriads

If I had feet, it would have been cute to get all 8 of ours.

But alas...

Friggin hilarious, had me smiling broadly the whole way through :jester:

Cheers for sharing, sounds like you all had a great time, even if it was rather sneaky by a couple of yous to get under false pretentions :cool:

Love the swearing too, reminds me of someone I know :angel:

I knew this was coming, but dammit anyway! And Samantha and Jeff, thanks for ratting me out! :p You must be misinformed, I would never say such bad words.

I knew this was coming, but dammit anyway! And Samantha and Jeff, thanks for ratting me out! :p You must be misinformed, I would never say such bad words.

I have an MP3 to play on the show tonight that proves you wrong in this regard.....

Do the words "I will F****NG kill you!" mean anything at all to you??? Cause I will!!!

I love how she cover's up the swearing here..

But..

Just tickle her and it flow's freely... along with them BIG OL' EYES

:roflmao:

Miss you, Bitch.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back