• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FOUR GIRLS MISSED AUDITION : FREE PICTURES & CLIP SAMPLE!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
FtManager.jpg

FOUR GIRLS MISSED AUDITION!

This is the audition of four sexy girls who have not being selected :
Alina, Maelle, Kim & Salma.

They are gorgeous but not enough ticklish for Alina and Maelle, Kim is extremely ticklish
but her laughter is too weird and Salma is great but she discovered she really can't take it
and that she was unable to endure a full session.
Auditions are always interesting because we discover new girls and their feeling with tickling fetish.
Some girls are made for tickling, some are not made for that, some could be but they can't take it.

:justlips: 640X480 WMV SAMPLE : FOUR GIRLS AUDITION SAMPLE
WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF
THE VIDEO FOR SALE!
THE QUALITY OF FREE VIDEO CLIP IS INTENTIONALLY REDUCED TO GIVE YOU A MORE LONG PREVIEW
;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VISIT OUR NEW HD TICKLING WEBSITE :

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

Kim is really pretty and I like her "desperate cackle" laugh. Bring her back.

all the girls are super cute nice smiles i say if could bring back kim are soles are pretty ticklish the laugh does not bother me it be great to get salma back as well.

This is AWESOME!

Too bad Alina wasn't ticklish enough, she's just so cute! I liked Kim and Salma too, too bad you didn't get them barefeet :(

Last edited:
FT Manager, thank you for sharing these auditions with us! I wish Salma would re-think this . . . she could be one of your most memorable models. Very interesting stuff.

i like salma to hope sweet girl can come back again and also kim those feet are mouth watereing.

These were all nice. Alina seemed pretty good under her arms. Salma was amazing!

Kim was great, weird reactions are one of the best things about tickling.

I liked Kim also, her laugh didn't bother me, would be good to see more of her if possible. Did you get her bare feet?

Dude, Kim looked really good. I think it's cool when girls 'fight it', trying not to give in to total laughter :)

I'd pay a higher fee for a video slip if you had to pay Salma a higher fee to come back and perform. In the "old days" a 30 minute VHS tape would cost up to $50-$60 so there are always those willing to pay for good material.

Enjoy these audition clips, some very cute girls :) Alina is beautiful, thought her reactions were very cute.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back