• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Four questions with Ivy

more questions

Hey, Ivy-

1. With such sensitive underarms, what's the feeling like when you're being tied up and all of a sudden both armpits are completely exposed and you can't do anything about it?

2. Alot of people say the thing they like about being tied up and tickled is the loss of control...is there any aspect of being tickled under your arms that causes this feeling for you and makes you like it in any way?

3. Would you ever consider doing an armpit-focused tickle video and maybe in some way "facing a fear" I guess?

4. Was there a time in your life you can remember that was the longest you were ever tickled under your arms without stopping?

-thanks so much for being so interactive...this is awesome!!

1. With such sensitive underarms, what's the feeling like when you're being tied up and all of a sudden both armpits are completely exposed and you can't do anything about it?
don't want to think about it.....last night i put my arms over my head when i was sleeping and woke up cause i relized i left them exposed...weird...

2. Alot of people say the thing they like about being tied up and tickled is the loss of control...is there any aspect of being tickled under your arms that causes this feeling for you and makes you like it in any way?
it doesn't make me feel like i've givin up controll its more that i HATE the sensation of being tickled under my arm....being tied up
gets the message of loss of controll across for me...and no i dont like being tickled under my arms in any kind of way ...ever!!!no no no!!!

3. Would you ever consider doing an armpit-focused tickle video and maybe in some way "facing a fear" I guess?
NO nope never

4. Was there a time in your life you can remember that was the longest you were ever tickled under your arms without stopping?
ummm.maybe like six or seven

Hi Ivy
Thanks for being so chatty with us. I have to say that I prefer Jeff's work when he was back in Boston, and that includes your clips. Since my favourite target is the female underarm, I always looked at your work as bittersweet (or shall we say evil-good? Pity-enjoyment?)

I'm going to break the trend and ask only one question instead of the standard four. My one question to you is this: after telling him over and over again how freaked out you are about getting your armpits tickled, how in the world were you ever convinced in getting tied with your underarms exposed again and again? I know Jeff's a professional, and most of us here would respect boundaries, but you know most of us couldn't resist the temptation forever, at least for a minute or two!

Thanks, Ivy! Looking forward to the impossible i.e., an underarm video from you! ;)

pity-enjoyment...lol thats funny...anyway...thats a good question...first i thought how bad could tickling be.....then after the first session i relized it was much much worse than i thought....how did i end up tied up again and again......i relized what a thrill, rush it was..im a libra and that was my yin and yang....i put trust in jeff to not over do my underarms.....for 2 reasons...1-i know its about the torture, but its about the laughing too and to much under arms would lead to crying....and the second reason is i REALLY tried not to use our safeword and i think he could intisipate that moment right before it would happen and would let me recoupe before going at me agian....and as far as an under arm focused vid:idontwann...thats just cruel!!!!~Ivy...p.s.this is so much fun..i love all the feedback "yippy"

sky diver off the top bunk....funny...i thought about this all night..and the answer is......i dont want to say it.......but......yes!!.....it would leave me not as worn out as i would like...(i think) i've never had anyone willing to do that for me...i know i would still get a rush and enjoy , but the mental breakdown would not be as severe....but its sounds like fun and would want to try sometime....but the minute you got me tied and bound..... ask me this same question and watch me beg and try to tell you its the same rush...im all talk out of the stocks...i can still run away.....~Ivy
keep the questions coming...this is fun!!

i would be totally into trying it....the lets see what works session...seems like agonizing fun.!?....light touch on the tops of my feet work and it is a lets see what works on the bottom of my feet anyway....to have someone want to take the time to find out what works, sounds great....i do and i dont like the totally frantic aspect.....i feel it is sometimes the only way to purge myself of this "frantic"quality i have in real life...but to try to just sit back and take it all in, in a "what work session" with spurts of intense tickling /soft touching sounds interesting...i hear you on the occupy your mind thing...your mind is a nice place to escape to.....and i do it often when im trying to block out the world.....thanks for giving me a thought to escape to...~ivy

Ummm... that brings up yet another curious question. How about unrestrained and very light sensual fingernail gliding on your underarms. You would be in total control and the touch would be very light. Of course you would probably still laugh, with your underarms being that sensitive, but it would be interesting to see just how you would react to it. What do you think?

i think i would try to be tough and strong and try to not let it bother me...but 2 seconds into it i would be running away or squirming so much it might make it difficult to achieve any real goal of unrestrained tickling....but who knows? you guys come up with interesting scenarios.....they sound like fun (most of them) except for under arm focused tickling...that sounds like merciless torture:hipoke: haha....anyway its been a long while since i've been tickled real good, i think i might have forgotten how delightly horrible it is:couch:~Ivy

Ok, Ivy...

Seeing as how this is just written word and not real life ;) let's add this thought-bubble to your noggin:

Arms securely tied above your head with wrists tied together for immobility, then, two girls on either side for a total of four hands each side lined up from just below the elbow to the top of the ribs giving a 40 fingenail full underarm caterpillar crawl for, let's say, a whole 60 minutes.

:eek:

Well. I for one hope you and Jeff pair up again. I'd love to see you under his skilled mits again. For me, where he gets you isn't as important as when you're done you're just totally spent. Exhausted. Done. A big pile of giggling tickle jelly. :)

Obviously, you can't do all out attack for the whole time... but to see you worn down. Too tired to fight back. Yeah. That's the ticket. :D

You're a gem. Thanks for you insight.

giggle-maker,.....60 min!!!???well, 2 girls sounds hott...and all those fingernails and all that attention, sounds amazing...but.....under the elbows all the way to the ribs....u sadistic mofo!!(kidding) i'm not sure ,first instinct says yes, but 60min....boy thats an interesting thought bubble to have in my head all day....:tickle:

and marcusb....i hope jeff and i pair up again too...and yes his mits are skilled but its how he gets into your head...he seems gentle in nature but i've noticed its just a distraction for how terribly cruel he can be...did you see him taunting me when i had that blindfold on.....he didn't even touch me for (what seemed like an eternity) just stood there letting my mind reel getting myself all worked up, it was awful....awful good!..??:woot: and talk about to tired to fight back ...what about to tired to drive home,legs all shakey....one time we hung out to watch a movie together and though i didnt say it i was thankfull cause i wasn't sure how i was gonna get down the stairs let alone drive home(you know being a big pile of tickle jelly)
well im on my way to work and i can tell everyone this.....my mind wont be there...i got a couple of nice "thought bubbles" going through my head.....thanks for the escape peeps....:wavingguy~xoIvy

That was accually FOUR girls (two girls per side/twenty fingernails per underarm) and as "sadistic MOFO" goes, this would be a complete fingernail-to-underarm assault for 60 minutes, driving you well beyond the point of crying and complete insanity. (keep in mind, this is fiction/fantasy designed to stick a thorn in your brain)

are you squirming yet?

I'm really loving this thread, and I want to thank all you guys for your questions, and Mercy for answering them, and just remind everyone that many of Ivy's clips, all of them with free samples, are available at http://www.clips4sale.com/store/5870 :cool:

yes jeff. thank you for starting it.....this has been awsome!!! and i want to thank everyone for all the good questions and thought bubbles i've been givin!!! ~Super ticklish Ivy xo

I thought of one;

If you had the choice to be tickled as a job, paying what you have at your job now, and all you did was get tickled from 9 to 5 with breaks, would you leave your job now and take it?

I'm kinda bored...:rotate:

getting paid what i do now..hhhmmm? probably not....its so horrifically torturous...i think its been such a long time since i've been tickled that i'm afraid i might have forgotten of how awful it is....when i say "idont like it" in the vids i mean it....why do you think some are more ticklish than others? and do you think your degree of ticklishness is genetic? i tell my self its a mind thing and i can controll it...but as soon as i think im in danger of being tickled any mind controll i had is gone....im seeing my father this weekend, and he already told me im getting a good tickling and there's nothing i can do about it....you think i inherited this from him? or maybe it imprinted on me as a child from being tickled by both my parents? hmmmm? anyway things to think about....~Ivy

Wow, I just discovered this thread, hope you're not getting sick of answering questions! I have, like....a million! But here's the first couple:

1,)Before you did the videos, did you already know you had an interest in tickling or did you discover it through doing the videos?

2.) Also, what have been your experiences with tickling in life (i.e.: boyfriends, foreplay and flirting with guys, etc)? Does it happen alot or a little? Any particularly memorable occasions?

(permission to follow up after you answer? I want to see what you say first!)

THanks Jeff AND Mercy! I think I have.......Ivy and Ambrosia? That's the one, right? One of my first purchases I think!

1st let me say i love this!! i eat it up..so ask away....im pretty much an open book....
1,)Before you did the videos, did you already know you had an interest in tickling or did you discover it through doing the videos?

i discovered my interest for tickling threw doing the videos...best/worst experiance ive ever had....but in saying that i've been tickled my whole life!!! my mom and dad both tickled me and sometimes both at the same time...so i think that might have imprinted somewhere in my brain...who knows...but after i did it...ii loved it...it was like a rollercoaster ride....awsome!!!:woot:

2.) Also, what have been your experiences with tickling in life (i.e.: boyfriends, foreplay and flirting with guys, etc)? Does it happen alot or a little? Any particularly memorable occasions?

ok.. experiances in real life..hhhmm, i've asked 2 people if they would tie and tickle me and both not only said no but also seemed judgemental...im sure if i tried i could get someone to oblige me but i want the ler to enjoy it too..yes if i have an oppertunity when i see someone im sweet on ..i'll absolutly go for a poke or quick tickle but in a flirty affectionate way,my nail girl is ticklish and when ever i get the chance i sqeeze her sides...but never tied and tickled , also in this thread( i think thats what you call this) theres been a lot of talk of me being tickled but let me say i also enjoy being the tormentor too, especially if its revenge...all in all tickling is fun, you smile, laugh, but when theres no escape you still smile ,laugh and in somecases (mine) you scream and beg for mercy:cry1:... keep the questions comming....

~Ivy

Hi Ivy. I have a question. Two, actually.

What do you think of the videos they make at Dungeon Maidens, and would you ever consider doing a video for them?

Thanks! Your participation here just rocks! :veryhappy

more questions...

hey ivy, its great that you're letting us interrogate you! :p have always loved your clips, i'm a big fan! i'm also honouring you with my first ever post!

ok my questions...

1. so you like to tickle others, but are you more of a playful tickler, to use as flirting, etc, or do you enjoy taking someone to their limits and really being evil? what do you like most about tickling someone?

2. do you have any special techniques/strategies you'd use to tickle someone? going to certain places first, teasing them verbally, etc?

3. so we all know how vulnerable those armpits are, but just how long do you think you could stand before you REALLY couldn't take it any more?

4. what would be worse, one person tickling your armpits or loads of people tickling everywhere else?

5. ok totally hypothetical situation...if i was in a vulnerable position, say with my arms up in the air(maybe i'm waving!) or if i was buried in the sand with my feet sticking out, would you tickle me?

anyway lol thats it, i think 5 was already too greedy!

Peter.

will answer all questions in one week..im going on vacation, but keep them coming and the first thing i do when i get back is to answer all of them~xxoo Ivy

Hello Ivy, I hope you are enjoying your vacation. Thanks for talking to us loyal fans! And everyone else, let me say how awesome everyone has been in this thread. It is so rare in the TMF world that there is a thread such as this wherein NO ONE is being either rude or belligerent to Ivy or to anyone else here. We (you) should all be commended.

Having said that, I have a couple of questions, since I am a male 'lee who loves being tickled, my questions are going to reference you as a tickler!

1) You find me tied helpless, naked and deserted. No one for miles can hear me scream or beg, and you have a full two hours to spare tickling me. Tell me how my two hours would progress with you as my tickler; what methods of tickling would you employ, where would I be tickled?

2) Do you ever experience any sexual arousal in tickling men, or is your love of tickling strictly platonic, regardless of the participants?

3) When tickling someone, male or female, do you find yourself tickling in places that you know to be ticklish on your own body, or do you try to find new areas that the person you are tickling may have that you do not know about?

4) How oh HOW can I get you to tickle me to tears?

Thank you for taking the time to read these questions! If any of these have been asked of you already in this thread, I am sorry, this is such a popular thread, my little brain can only process so much information!!

Can I answer this??? It sounds like fun :D

WEll,,,, I am not Ivy... but I am her sister..... If I found you naked and tied up, I would feel like I hit the royal jackpot!!! Especially if I had a bad day at work........Well first of all I would probably feed you a bite and give you a drink.... just to make you feel at ease and make you strong enough to endure two long hours of extreme torture!!! I would slowly,,,, and I do mean slow... check out every inch of your body....hmmmmmmmm..... what should I do???? I think I have a tool box in my trunk........ I will return in just a moment heeehheeeee.................

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back