• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fox News Megyn Kelly's feet

b0xr

2nd Level Red Feather
Do you think the good people at FoxNews did this on purpose?

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    793.2 KB · Views: 1,996
Fox news trying to distract people from a lack of news? Never!
Frankly nothing these people do these days surprise me.

They do have lots of attractive women with great legs and show them off a lot. :D

Fox news trying to distract people from a lack of news? Never!
Frankly nothing these people do these days surprise me.

Lack of News? Fox covered Benghazi a full year while your mainstream media covered it up. IRS scandal? I could go on and on.

I'll take a Megyn Kelly or a Laurie Dhue over an Andrea Mitchel or a Rachel Maddow any day.

Yeah, and after MORE than a year, what did the investigation find? Um, not one damn thing. And IRS scandal? Turned out there was nothing there either. Next.

Stop trolling his thread go to the political section if you want to berate Fox News

Yeah, and after MORE than a year, what did the investigation find? Um, not one damn thing. And IRS scandal? Turned out there was nothing there either. Next.
It is easy for one to be blind with ones eyes closed.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?111949-Megan-Kelly-of-Fox-News-Has-Ticklish-Feet&highlight=megan+kelly

Went To Nyc Last Week And She Was Outside Doing A Segment About Backpacks Or Something,i Stopped To Watch And When They Went To Commercial She Came Up To Everyone Watching,when She Was Gonna Leave I Asked Her The Question,she Looked At Me A Little Weird But She Said "yes, My Feet Are Very Ticklish And It Kills Me To Get A Pedicure" That Is What She Said.all I Asked Her If She Had Ticklish Feet And She Threw In That Last Part,sweet.

She is a pretty little attack blonde. One of Rupert's girls.

So did the post he was responding to.
For the purpose of clarification, I responded to Wisker, not the other way around. Yes, I do also agree Wisker's comment should have been posted in the discussion section.
Lastly, Rupert has great taste in legs, and the overwhelming majority of those legs went to law school.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back