• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fox sisters preview; Pandemonium at Prickly Hills concept art and profiles

Tom Tickle

TMF Master
I just wanted to make this thread as a way of introducing my characters as they will appear in the origin story of my series, Pandemonium at Prickly Hills. I plan to include all of the principal cast as well as some supporting players, as well as profiles that are just long enough to give a reasonable account of who they are. The first three are obviously the eponymous siblings, Nina, Barbara and Lucy, then more of the younger characters; Dominic Featherfinger, Doris McFeely and Heidi Hughes. Just for reference, this origin story is set in 2007.

Name: Nina Madeline Fox
Date of birth: 3rd August 1986
Place of birth: Guildford, England
Height: 5’7’’ (170cm)
Weight: ~150lbs
Eye colour: emerald green
Hair colour: fawn red
Measurements: 34G-26-36
Shoe size (UK): 6

Interests: Nina is perhaps more practically-minded than either of her siblings, but that comes from being the eldest and having to take charge in frequent maternal absences. Nina was the most precocious when it came to parties and men, but has since shown other interests where few had been apparent before. She is fairly well-read and has the broadest musical, cinematic and literary tastes of the three girls, partly due to Dominic’s influence, but also as a way of keeping in step with her scientifically and musically talented siblings, although there is no overriding rivalry. She is often confidante to each in rougher seas and feels protective, even if she is the smallest. One early demonstration of this was saving Babs from under-age alcohol poisoning at a house party. Even Dominic has referred to her as his ‘den mother’. Nina has had a rougher time of growing up than Babs and Lucy (in a domestic rather than social sense), and soon tired of the limited horizons in her hometown, relishing the opportunities at the University College.

Defining features: long, wavy red hair, the bust and hips of a ‘Wessex wench’, alluring green eyes, a vampish smile, and her voice is sultry and eloquent. Nina is less earnest than her siblings and a little savvier in certain senses, especially in reading male intentions. Some may have her down as the most unorthodox of the three in terms of who she keeps in her social circle.

A bit like: Physically, a good deal like Lucy Collett, but in some sense a bit like a Bond villainess or at least ambiguous like Pussy Galore; usually smarter than the traditional Bond girl and sees herself as more of an equal to the men in her life. She is also a little like a young Pamela Stephenson, who sometimes plays to an image of ‘busty beauty’ and then gleefully subverts it.

What you may not have heard: Nina’s love of tickling is perhaps the last to express itself out of the three girls, despite her being the eldest. It is the sheer profusion and oddness of the encounters at Prickly Hills that arouses her, and the fact that she has the most ticklish breasts of all three.

Last edited:
Name: Barbara Elizabeth Fox
Date of birth: 1st June 1988
Place of birth: Bournemouth, England
Height: 6’0.5’’ (184cm)
Weight: ~165lbs
Eye colour: deep blue
Hair colour: oak brown
Measurements: 36H -26-38
Shoe size (UK): 8

Interests: Barbara is the perhaps the most thoughtful of the Fox sisters, and it shows in her interests, mainly Natural History and biology. An 'animal fan' for as long as she can remember, her interests have since broadened to other sciences such as physics, geology and astronomy, though still as a neophyte. Her determination to excel in her beloved marine biology has led to accusations of single-mindedness and aloofness, although once you get past the reserve and scepticism, she is as passionate, multifaceted and as lovable as her siblings. Although she relishes decent conversation with people she can learn from, she refrains from politics and religion as she is very uncomfortable about confrontation, and hates arguing. There are ways to impress her beyond the cerebral, and Babs is perhaps the sister who equates tickling with sexual arousal the most. Sometimes the urge to have somebody tickle her trounces her reservations about asking, and she has been a little hurt by some responses. This is why she can be guarded around younger men.

Defining features: Her height of over six foot is immediately apparent, as is the size of her bosom; the largest in a trio of generous cup sizes. Her heart-shaped face with her striking blue eyes and the rich brown hair in bangs cannot go unnoticed for long, with a little pout that some find haughty, others irresistibly alluring. Her voice is mature and eloquent for her age, seductive as she often speaks fairly quietly, and she has an incredibly sexy sense of protest about her laugh, that heightens the eroticism of tickling her. Despite her physical and mental maturity, she is quite earnest and likes people to play fair and level with her. She isn't fond of 'piss-takers' and 'wind-ups', and has a gentler sense of humour than her sisters.

A bit like: physically, quite a lot like 60's bombshell Valerie Leon (McFeely is fond of the comparison), and she has that eloquent, seductive voice. The blue eyes, inquisitive eyebrows and quiet intelligence also suggest Jennifer Connelly and Belle from Beauty and the Beast which is apt, considering so many beasts are cherished companions. If she could talk to the animals...

What you may not have heard: Barbara was eligible to join Mensa after completing an IQ test, but already felt put upon because of her reputation as a ‘swot’, and she didn’t feel ‘especially bright’.

Last edited:
Name: Lucy Natalia Fox
Date of birth: 12th May 1989
Place of birth: Bournemouth, England
Height: 5’11’’ (180cm)
Weight: ~160lbs
Eye colour: deep blue
Hair colour: honey blonde
Measurements: 36GG-26-36
Shoe size (UK): 7

Interests: All things musical and relating to performing music, including singing and dancing. Beyond that, a weakness for dairy foods and a general interest in cuisine that doesn’t exactly show (she must burn it all off somehow, ahem). Men rank fairly highly, but they’re not all himbos popping anabolic steroids; the geeks are in with a chance, and she’s not the incurious, babyish dunce the stereotype demands her to be; just ask her to recite some poetry, in or out of the shower. She’s more likely to be outdoors than her sisters, or at least trying to coax them from the sun loungers, teasing each with pokes and tickles. Even in grey and soggy British autumn, you can be sure you’ll be dragged along ochre and orange carpets of leaves for a stroll with her and Wellington, her lolloping bloodhound, even if the wind is ‘bracing’ (‘too bloody cold’ to anybody else). Just never talk down to her, and she’ll repay you with fidelity, friendship, flirtatious laughter and... the alliteration stops here!

Defining features: Blonde locks, usually worn in a ponytail, big blue eyes that hypnotise the red-blooded male (and some females), a disarmingly cute smile with the slightest overbite, breasts the size of cantaloupes and the sexiest legs leading to a delightful peach of a behind, all buoyed up with playfulness, mischief and boundless exuberance, and behind those eyes a serendipitous combo of humour and lightly-worn intelligence expressed with a gentle, lilting voice.

A bit like: Farrah Fawcett , Olivia Newton-John and Helen Slater’s Supergirl, a radiant 70s-80s blonde in our time, with an air of Archie’s’ Betty Cooper-gone-Playmate and Debbie Harry cool.

What you may not have heard: Lucy’s sexual appetites are perhaps the least discerning, and sometimes lead her to the valley of the blind. By her own admission, she has never been a shrinking violet and is something of a ‘freak for the freaks’. It isn’t really sympathy sex; she just gets 'curiouser and curiouser'.

Last edited:
Name: Dominic ‘Wilde Joyce’ (an allusion and pun) Featherfinger
Date of birth: 7th October 1985
Place of birth: Tonbridge, England
Height: 5’10’’ (179cm)
Weight: ~145lbs
Eye colour: green
Hair colour: mahogany brown
Measurements: (neck-chest-waist) 14-34-28
Shoe size (UK): 8

Interests: Dominic is a ‘cultural junkie’, if not very fond of junk culture. Forever pushing the boundaries of his own tastes, he also works across a range of media like many of his friends who are Hoxton and Shoreditch creatives, although unlike most he is prodigiously well-read for his age and, though he claims he is scared of writing, still puts out plays, articles, poetry, essays and experimental fiction, creates installations with mixed media, stages ‘happenings’, produces short films, electronic concept albums and performs street theatre. To his credit, almost none of his output is delivered with the ironic smirk of the hipster or a 'Warholian pasticheur'; His work is just too ‘bat-shit crazy’, in the words of Lucy. He abstains from uploading his work onto or communicating via the internet, which he feels is an ‘artistic contaminant’, and is a well-known enthusiast of what he calls ‘pharmacosophy’-taking class-A drugs and discussing 'The Stuff' with 'poets and vagabonds'.

Defining features: a serpentine stare, an odd gait, pallid and gaunt, lasciviously open about his sexual preferences, offbeat fashion sense and is a gifted if unconventional raconteur. He has a distinct turn-of-phrase which he attributes to insecurities about his writing, and so overcompensates by speaking floridly and histrionically.

A bit like: Peter Wyngarde, Withnail of Withnail and I, Z Man from Beyond the Valley of the Dolls, a gestalt of Peter Cook and Malcolm McDowell as they were around 1969, and Japan’s David Sylvian.

What you may not have heard: Despite his reputation as a wastrel and a pompous twit, Dominic has enjoyed intermittent praise for his commitment to the avante-garde. He once submitted several short stories to a now-deceased dystopian sci-fi author who called him a ‘startlingly original talent’.

Last edited:
Name: Doris McFeely
Date of birth: 22nd February 1984
Place of birth: undisclosed (adopted)
Height: 6’3.5’’ (192cm)
Weight: 242lbs
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: dark brown
Measurements: 48C-44-48
Shoe size (UK): 12

Interests: Dominator and alpha-female of the corridors, lunch hall and recreational areas, as the classroom is a site of frequent embarrassment. This means she has all but given up on actually attending classes and now harasses girls at the college in between lessons. It is perhaps cruel to say that she has no other interests, but none have been expressed beyond what the faculty has her do for their own perverse pleasure, although her most basic urges may point to an interest in the other girls, particularly the two larger Fox sisters, with whom she may ‘wrassle’ and not overpower too quickly. She enjoys the sensation of tall, buxom and otherwise athletic girls struggling and mewling in her unyielding yet slightly pulpy embrace, squeezing them slowly, kneading and fumbling with her shovel-sized hands.

Defining features: The sheer size of her. She almost makes Babs look like a waif. She is also heavy-set, with broad shoulders and thick arms. Her face is an inscrutable moon, with small dark eyes in a doughy football of a head, and faintly ridiculous pigtails sprouting either side. She always wears her jumper, no matter how hot the weather, and strides the halls like some 'prefect Golem', glaring down and looming over. You could add 'looming' to her interests.

A bit like: The cursed lovechild of 'Big Ethel' of Riverdale and Walter from Dark Horse Comics' The Mask. Lovecraft would've written a short story about her on sight.

What you may not have heard: Girls at the college can get some respite from intimidation and being playthings, as Doris spends a considerable amount of time sleeping off her exertions during the day, and has to retire in the evenings to a stately but creaking abode in Christchurch. This has led to an observation by Babs that she may be part-reptile.

Last edited:
Name: Heidi Hughes
Date of birth: 15th March 1988
Place of birth: Bristol, England
Height: 5’3’’ (160cm)
Weight: ~115lbs
Eye colour: green
Hair colour: chestnut brown
Measurements: 30D-24-32
Shoe size (UK): 5

Interests: Big, buxom and leggy 'amazons/valkyries'. Besides this of course, Heidi is a student of the arts, being a keen 'doodler', singer and writer of Sapphic love poems, which she finds new inspiration for in the form of her cherished muse, Lucy. She also hopes the Fox sisters might protect her from Doris, alhough she feels a little guilty hiding behind them so that may be 'plucked' by the ravenous and demented faculty members instead.

Defining features: diminutive next to her new companions, but a cutie all the same. Heidi dresses conservatively thanks to the perverted nature of the faculty, which doesn’t seem to have registered with the Fox sisters. Her swept and short 'do gives her a bit of a metrosexual, tomboyish aura, but the tight polo neck betrays the fact she has two pert and very ticklish little breasts.

A bit like: Velma of Scooby Doo-meets-Kitty Pryde of X-Men-meets-Stacey from Galaxy High, as well as Claire Buckfield of Grange Hill and 2.4 children fame (okay, it’s getting obscure).

What you may not have heard: Heidi’s interest in women became apparent at the hands of the lumbering Doris. There was nothing the much smaller Heidi could do as Doris, and then the senior McFeely, stripped then tickled her in her first week at Prickly Hills.

Last edited:
Does this mean we can expect some updates to "At Home with the McFeelys" anytime soon?

What, no blood types? This stuff's never gonna sell in Japan! Newcomer Heidi is cute as she can be, what with her lilliputian proclivities and peek-a-boo hair style! I presume she'll spend a goodly amount of time tied spread-eagle between posts, based on the last few lines of her bio. Not too much, I trust... you don't learn much about a character based on that sort of occupation alone. I'll be interested to see all the girls, in fact, engaged in their scholastic and recreational pursuits... a great chance to really get to know them outside the strictures of geezer-inspired stress testing! Prickly Hills should be great fun, a pleasing extrapolation of the thrilling but limited labyrinths of Avian Oddity and Fish Tales!

Just to drag things back to the superficial... don't Lucy take a great portrait! She truly is a breezy free spirit! Doesn't hurt my interest either to see her barefoot... on the right side, at least!

Last edited:
Rox: this is not only a comprehensive character guide for not just the next story, but the whole Fox sisters series that I had in mind, and will act as a guide to the large cast in the Prickly Hills adventure and beyond. Fish Tales is the comic that needs finishing before I can consider more At Home with the McFeely's pages, which is really an as and when side project, but I have a few ideas for it so you'll see more of it eventually, I promise. It's just not part of the big five I need to tell. To be honest, I feel a little vexed that you have only posted here to ask when I will continue on a comic that I have already said is secondary, and casually ignored the content of this thread.

LBH: Haha, I always thought the listing of blood type was a peculiar one when looking through my Street fighter II manual, but you know that it will sell in Japan, for other reasons - an ex-pat friend and Tokyo resident confirms this! Heidi is a new character to this site, but she has been around in the ealier incarnation of the story. As she is a supporting player and this is her major appearance, I didn't have as much to write about her, but i'm glad you think she's at least cute. The drawing turned out better than I thought because I changed her from a curvier redhead to a petite brunette to contrast with the glamourous trio, although she doesn't go around looking as plaintive all the time; she has a certain blonde on the brain! You may have a fight on your hands.

The idea behind this story is definitely one of getting to know everyone, but there will still be plenty of erotic moments, and comedy where the old lechers are involved. It's a British sex comedy with a bit of a paint job, the raunch turned right up and some deeper characterisation (i hope), and also combines that other staple of British films, the eccentric household/ institution; from Ealing comedies, through If.... and onto the bonkers Sir Henry at Rawlinson End. Even Peters Cook and Wyngarde, and Ken Russell find a modern representative in young Dominic. Something about the rich array of British films in the 50's, 60's and 70's just lends itself to the kind of story I want to tell. Perhaps 'simpler' sexual politics is part of it, but they just seem much funnier, inventive and daring than most British films of the late 80's onwards. British cinema is perhaps a little too self-conscious nowadays.

Thanks for noticing Lucy's pose and demeanour in the portrait. I try to capture something of each personality in the poses and expressions. Perhaps that's why Doris looks the way she does! To be honest, I enjoy crafting grotesques almost as much as I do the girls. it's just flat-out funny, and the Fox sisters tend to be reflected in an even better light by contrast.

Last edited:
She has a certain blonde on the brain! You may have a fight on your hands.
Hmmmm... I hate the idea of taking on a willowy young slip of a thing in desperate conflict. For Lucy, I'd do it, though.

Something about the rich array of British films in the 50's, 60's and 70's just lends itself to the kind of story I want to tell.
Sounds ideal. I'm a keen fan of the "Carry On" series, which had its heyday in the '60s and '70s.

Last edited:
It's just not part of the big five I need to tell. To be honest, I feel a little vexed that you have only posted here to ask when I will continue on a comic that I have already said is secondary, and casually ignored the content of this thread.

My apologies hun for vexing ya. It's just most of the stuff you've drawn so far hasn't really been my cup of tea with the exception being the secondary project.

Hmmm...

I would never, ever have had the gall to say to Bandito or LBH, 'yes, I like this little story, but the rest of it, i'm not fussed about -the characters, their motivations, their passions, their relationships. When are you going to do more of what I like?' What do think their response would be?

The truth is I write and draw these adventures for myself (i'm not being paid), and it's a bonus if other people enjoy them as well, as many clearly do and are always forthcoming with praise. The main story unfolds with different themes to each comic, to explore the full range of tickling scenarios I can imagine, and others like different themes. I don't know what you expect me to do, but not really engaging with anything else i've done will leave you with a half-formed impression of the wider story and the characters at best. At Home with the McFeelys is not really important to the arc and I remember you saying that you didn't really like how it was going anyway.

The bottom line is that if you wish to see a comic that suits your individual tastes, then I can create one as a paid commission. Anything else is unrealistic, given that I also have offers of paid work on the table alongside the main comics.

Anyway, I have four more profiles to get done, but as this series is something I put a fair bit of my heart and time into, I feel my enthusiasm for sharing my work and ideas evaporating, especially if people are just going to hijack the thread, blithely ignore the content for which it was created (which I refined into the early hours of yesterday, trying to give a concise account of each character for the benefit of everyone who cares), and ask me questions that I have already answered;

Fish Tales first, and then I doubt I'll want to indulge the suggestions of people who have no interest in the characters themselves or the wider story. For such purposes, they could just be mannequins and nonentities with functional dialogue and slapdash artwork. Barbara, Lucy and even the McFeely's deserve better than that.

Last edited:
WOW! The fox sisters are really TALL girls! She can beat up any average men :)
Love to see the height, age and bit like characters. Will do you add mrs mc Feely? How old is she? and her height?

Oh poor Heidi, she will be at the hands of the Mc feelys :rolleyes
When you gonna post Pandemoium at Pricky Hills?

Well it seems to have plenty of fans otherwise. I don't really draw it for you, lol.

I NEVER SAID that you draw it FOR ME now did I hun? Also, I've complimented your artwork PLENTY OF TIMES over the course of your posting here and I've already apologized for making you feel vexed. Now please back off kay hun?

WOW! The fox sisters are really TALL girls! She can beat up any average men :)
Love to see the height, age and bit like characters. Will do you add mrs mc Feely? How old is she? and her height?

Babs and Lucy are big lasses, and could do a bit of damage to a large array of men if pushed into a corner. It was just an idea to have all of this information in one place, and I've done the same with non-tickling characters in the past.

Mrs McFeely will be up fairly soon, as will Doctor featherfinger, Oswald and prof. teasetash.

Heidi's experience is more of a flashback, truth be told. It occurs before the girls arive at the college.

Last edited:
I shall aim to have the faculty profiles up by this evening - Dr Featherfinger, Oswald, McFeely and Teasetash. It's been a busy weekend.

Here are the next four profiles with illustrations.

Name: Francis Featherfinger (B.Sc. M.Sc. Ph.D. FRS).
Date of birth: 9th March 1926
Place of birth: Delhi, India (to British parents)
Height: 5’7’’ (170cm)
Weight: ~140lbs
Eye colour: grey
Hair colour: grey
Measurements: 14-36-28

Interests: Featherfinger is an emeritus professor of life sciences, graduating from Cambridge as an ethologist, before going to work in the field of genetics, for which he obtained his Ph.D. His interests are centred on this career, and began with a passion for natural history as a boy, first in the Raj, then in Hong Kong, before matriculation at Cambridge University around his 20th birthday. One of his contemporaries was Barbara’s hero and future national institution David Attenborough, but the doctor is reticent to speak about any of his associations with famous faces, feeling it is ‘vulgar and invidious’. His other passions include classical music, reading non-fiction (so much so that it has led to some labelling him a polymath), modernist art and television documentaries, which he has acted as a consultant for. Beyond these worthy occupations, he has spent the last decade of his life combining his academic and personal obsessions in a project to study ‘tactile response and neurophysiology in human interactions’, which is merely an excuse to fondle and tickle hot buxom young women.

Defining features: unremarkable in stature, with arthritis in the hands. Piercing stare from beneath renowned tapering bristly eyebrows, an aquiline nose and gaunt face lend him and his kin an air of Nosferatu, which he credits to a ‘Moldovan balalaika minstrel of the 1850s’. His quite distinct and patrician voice is somewhere between David Warner and Willy Rushton, but in spite of its effortless note of superiority and his tendency to mutter, it has a ‘fairly liberating’ effect on certain young women.

A bit like: Peter Cushing, with elements of Malcolm McDowell (present, compare with Dominic), David Warner, and with the air of Patrick Magee when overtaken by lust.

What you may not have heard: ‘Frank’ is the benefactor and uncle of Dominic, whose parents were killed in a climbing accident… no, they were both insane and Frank’s sister shot her husband Konstantin with a blunderbuss. Queenie Featherfinger was sent to Broadmoor.

Last edited:
Name: Oswald Snood (BA MA).
Date of birth: 25th August 1940
Place of birth: Montrose, Scotland.
Height: 6’2’’ (188cm)
Weight: ~325lbs
Eye colour: blue-grey
Hair colour: silver-into-grey
Measurements: 22-54-50
Shoe size (UK): 13

Interests: Oswald is a ‘professor’ of literature, although he uses that term in the American sense. His area of expertise seems to encompass most of the humanities, although he is a bit of a jack of all trades, which suits the college quite well, as he is paid for his English teaching only. Beyond the arts, he likes to think of himself as a gourmet, but is in reality an indiscriminate glutton and will think nothing of consuming a ‘wee dram’ of single malt around lunchtime and on campus. He overreaches himself in some of his lectures where his knowledge is patchy, and is thought of by some students as a ‘hobby-lecturer’, only really there out of charity from the doctor and the fact he enjoys fawning over and fondling the young women he is supposed to be teaching.

Defining features: his vast bulk dominates any room he happens to be in, added to which is a faint odour of baked beans that nobody has ever accounted for, and has been too afraid to mention; he is portly yet clearly quite powerful. His broad face sports burst capillaries, and he has very poor oral hygiene. He is bald apart from tufts above the ears, and prodigious muttonchops on either cheek, which he loves to use on nubile, soft and ticklish anatomies, particularly those with big, pert natural breasts, and between lissom, sensitive thighs. The man prides himself on his bestial appetite and can never turn down a ‘lick of the tisnae’.

A bit like: A cross between Peter Ustinov and a Scottish Orson Welles. Being the recipient of his amorous attentions is like ‘fighting off the swamp monster in Flash Gordon’, according to one nameless student.

What you may not have heard: Despite pretensions to being an arbiter of high culture, Oswald owns the collected works of eighties girl group Bananarama.

Last edited:
Name: Constance ‘Connie’ McFeely.
Date of birth: 16th February 1931
Place of birth: Edinburgh, Scotland.
Height: 5’1’’ (153cm)
Weight: 108 lbs
Eye colour: grey
Hair colour: silver-into-grey
Measurements: 30-26-32
Shoe size (UK): 5

Interests: Within the college, Connie teaches the culinary and fine arts. She prides herself on her sensitive touch and flair in both the kitchen and with a paint brush, and despite not being as confident with students as Featherfinger would like (she sometimes tries to be their friends more than a mentor) her skills in her areas of tutelage are almost second to none. Beyond this artistic bent, Connie has a fondness for tall, glamorous brunettes after secretly longing to share tender moments with the likes of Jane Russell and later, Valerie Leon. Barbara Fox very much belongs in that category, although truth be told, all three of the Fox Sisters make the old girl’s heart flutter.

Defining features: The overwhelming signature of McFeely Snr is the horn-rimmed spectacles which she almost always wears, and a stooped posture from a curved spine. She also has thinning hair which she tries to make the best out off with a kind of comb-over (a popular style with the faculty, it seems) and despite her rather sour face and robust eyebrows for her gender, she is quietly spoken and fairly awkward around her students. Part of this is due to a repressed lesbianism that is only really awakened by the Fox sisters, whose charms prove irresistible.

A bit like: Rosa Klebb from From Russia with Love and physically like Joyce Barry from Prisoner Cell Block H (While Doris has a passing resemblance to fellow warden Joan ‘the Freak’ Ferguson)

What you may not have heard: McFeely is not the biological mother of Doris, but took her in when a toddler. The real parents gave up Doris for adoption soon after birth, and only a few months after her entrance to the McFeely residence, McFeely’s then-husband left them. This has strengthened the bond between mother and daughter considerably, although McFeely is old enough to be Doris’ grandmother. According to Nina, the pair are Prickly Hills' answer to 'Bruce Wayne and Alfred'.

Last edited:
Name: Derek Teasetash.
Date of birth: 30th March 1936
Place of birth: Bradford, England.
Height: 5’0’’ (150cm)
Weight: 138lbs
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: grey
Measurements: 13-28-24

Interests: Teasetash is almost a utility lecturer and only got the gig of games coordinator because nobody else could be fussed (alright, Oswald didn’t quite say ‘fussed’). Otherwise he spends a lot of time not really working but pretending to be the caretaker, the librarian and bursar, and just spends most of the time in the IT room, looking at jpegs of huge, natural, oiled breasts. He thinks that nobody sees this but it is common knowledge around campus, and his dubious attempts to hide his activities are the subject or derision and hilarity amongst the students. One other interest is using his fingers and bristly moustache to goose and tickle any number of unsuspecting young women. He is small enough to get his bristles right into any low neckline if the opportunity presents itself, pretending it was inadvertent clumsiness, but he is reluctant to give up until he hears shrieks of delight.

Defining features: Diminutive to the comic extreme, milk bottle glasses, a bulbous nose and a prodigious moustache that he relishes using on the most nubile and buxom of the college’s students, willing or not (although not many girls are threatened by this gnome, and he doesn’t really help himself by his surreptitious and furtive nature). Teasetash is perhaps the least considerate of the faculty, and is prepared to hurt more people's feelings and humiliate them to get what he wants.

A bit like: a very small Brian Murphy with extreme tufts of hair about the face, with elements of Ed Wynn, but with a Yorkshire accent, if that is even possible.

What you may not have heard: Teasetash is caretaker of the facility seen in Avian Oddity from the inception of the project, and started off as caretaker at Prickly Hills but was promoted to ‘professor’ by a bit of cronyism on the Doctor’s part. Featherfinger discourages Teasetash from using his academic title outside the college, but like a certain Latverian with a dodgy doctorate, just can’t help using it to boost his stature.

Last edited:
Confound it! If I need a PhD as an excuse to get up-close-and-personal with lovely Lu the way ol' Featherfinger has, I've got no chance in the world! I'd be nearly as old as these guys before I ever qualified... I'm nearly there already!

Quite a faculty! I tend to gravitate toward Featherfinger, for no better reason than I've always really liked Peter Cushing. I suppose that's reason enough! Oswald Snood... that has a sort of Seussian quality to it (I didn't know before now that this guy had a last name!) That fragile McFeely doesn't actually share a mother/daughter connection with bulldozer Doris makes all sorts of sense now that I know. And Teasetash... no real professorial credentials, eh! Well, he's got the right attitude, anyway! These guys (and gal) should make things hot as hades for the student body! Oh... that luscious, luscious student body! But enough about Lucy! There's plenty of other targets to be abused and I wanna see 'em all! Let the education begin!!!

LBH: Lucy is as keen on brawny farmhands as any old Cantabrigian with a PhD. That's part of her charm; she's curious about a whole array of men although, as with many institutions on this septic isle, there is an element of cronyism going on, but send an application to ol' Featherfinger and you might get hired as a locum, LOL. Just don't expect a wad in the pay packet; part of the payment is the privilege of hands-on lectureship, and the doc is somewhat miserly in paying staff.

Ozzy's second name is actually the fleshy protrusion that hangs over a turkey's beak (you're not surprised, really), and it has a vaguely Scottish ring to it (it sounds more like 'snud' when pronounced by the hefty Caledonian). The idea that it's Seussian makes it even more apt for a lecturer in English lit and the liberal arts. As for the McFeelys, well I think McFeely's body clock put the '84 birth of Doris beyond any hope, and the difference in stature is er, considerable. The dynamic between them makes them funny to write, but also affords some scope for pathos. In the original incarnation of the story, Doris was quite one-dimensional and I neglected her out of indolence and her lack of intelligence, but I find grotesques interesting to write for nowadays; she has the sort of presence David Warner's acolytes in Time Bandits possess and now has a bit more to do. I enjoy that dynamic of the erudite antagonist surrounding himself with lunatics and idiots - The comedy of frustration and bitterness of lackeys ruining an elegant scheme.

Teasetash is at the college by the skin of his teeth; not exactly an academic, and frequently misbehaving. Again, only old pal Frank keeps him in proximity to nubile young women, although if he did leave, there might be a petition amongst some to have him re-instated; It's got to be the moustache.

Ha, Lucy and her sisters really do give 'student body' a new significance when they turn up. I think the average cup size jumps by two letters on that first day. I'm sure it's something the doc' will have calculated and written down while trying to draw spittle back from his lower lip, that old charmer.

I hope to be able to crack on with PAPH fairly soon. It just needs to be written out fully, and for me to finish Fish tales. So far it's 85 pages, and it will probaly top 100; a real pilot episode. I feel these profiles will whet appetites and give readers a gentle nudge of familiarity before the chaos really begins.

Last edited:
First look at Hailey of Deeto's Bounce Chix as she will (first) appear in the comic.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back