• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fox Sisters Tickling Christmas Special

Tom Tickle

TMF Master
Just a one-off piece I did over Christmas. There wasn't a lot going on after Christmas day in my house, just a few beers, food and watching the dog destroy its presents.

In case you're wondering, that's ol' Doc Featherfinger inside the tree. He has such disguises for every occassion. Perhaps the most fun part was figuring out how the branches and tinsel would brush against Lucy and Babs as they're forced to cuddle the weirdly chuckling conifer.

What did Gangsta-Santa say to the Fox Sisters?

'ho, 'ho, 'ho.

Featherfinger's drooping star is mystifying in view of his close proximity to the coveted vixens! However, that oddly "frosted" confection down below may account for the limp condition. It's impossible not to sympathize! Such fetching ornaments... gaily wrapped gifts... however one chooses to regard the ladies' festive dress (ribbons should be used as bikini tops more often!) Never before have I longed so fervently to be a tree!

Yep, a festive Fox pic. it had to be done, and I knew a tickling tree had to be involved, but it's not too unusual for the series, with Oswald and his Octopus costume. The drooping star and barely decorated tree are more down to Featherfinger's impatience to subject the girls to foliage-based fumblings. I think the old coot would go for extensive latex rubber 'needles', so that they tickle rather than prickle. The pudding is conventionally frosted, so keep those mucky thoughts or Lucy will be over to roughen you up, tickling booby traps or none.

At the time of writing, I see my old portrait of the lovely spinster is your avatar, LBH.
I have a new crossover piece in the works, featuring her and one of the Tickling in Space - sorry, Spaaaaaace - girls, and she looks lovelier than ever. Difficult to draw, with so many hands doing so many different things!

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back