• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FP's Gia...Heading to be the best female tickler today!

soda_popinski17

TMF Poster
Man I like Gia very much and she's so very wicked because she has it all: evil face, long nails, skillful tickling and gentle, soft touch. I think she's going to be the best tickle of all time by continuing her dominant pace. Gia's like Batista in WWE, so fierce and skilled.

Charsbuk

PD: If someone knows Gia, please tell her to write me here

the hollywood brother thinks the same thing in that she has potential to be a great tickler. the hollywood brother think she needs a little more of a mean streak

She is a great tickler and will only get better, especially if she is allowed to hone her skills on all of the female tickling models who are truly very ticklish. I would love to see her go to town on the feet some of the tickle models who really have deathly ticklish feet.

Well if you wanna see Gia torturing truly ticklish girls, Gia's going to tickle them to death because of her evil long nails and style. I want her to tickle the "Major League" in female ticklees, I mean Ashley Renee, Whitney Prescott, Tori Sinclair and more. I would like to see Gia in an espionage movie as a villainess who tortures victims for information by the simple method: TICKLING.

Yo Hollywood Brother, I also say the same...Mean streak is the answer, because she looks so mean!

Bs

The best female tickler in the world right now is Chelsea Luv. The girl doesn't let up EVER.

Tron

Gia seems to REALLY enjoy her work.
She has this Evil grin when she tickles. It is SO cool.
And she knows how to tickle. She's not one of these amateurs that has NO idea what they're doing.
Gia is THE best at it.

Barton

You're right! I don't like when tickling is not suffered. What I mean is that Gia tickles without mercy and makes her victims suffer and about to cry.

I still think that there should be some inter-company type of competition or something. I'm sure that a collective barganning agreement shouldn't be that hard to work out. I am also a huge Gia fan. I think that she has the naturall female ler persona, and a true PASSION for her arduous work, but i do think that Ms. James (the lovelly Priscilla) should be given a chance to defend herself. I think that these are two of the more premier lers from the two leading company's (I like Sinclair, Renee and Prescott ok but it looks a bit on the exadgerated side). I would love to see some of the best lers compete with some of the most hyperticklish lees, (and on eachother). I think that there was a stopr y written once about a game that would solve the question. It was called the Lottery. does anyone know of it.

I think that Gia is the BEST tickler I've ever seen! Sinister little grin whenever she tickles! She just loves to tickle, and you can tell! She also has excellent technique which is kind of hard to come by unless the person is doing it for the love of tickling, instead of the love of paychecks

The best female tickler is, imho, still TC's Priscilla. Sexy as hell, sadistic as hell, foot lover herself as it seems... She is just gorgeous. I'd like to see some new vids with her ;)
Greetz,
TNO

jj82277 said:
I still think that there should be some inter-company type of competition or something. I'm sure that a collective barganning agreement shouldn't be that hard to work out. I am also a huge Gia fan. I think that she has the naturall female ler persona, and a true PASSION for her arduous work, but i do think that Ms. James (the lovelly Priscilla) should be given a chance to defend herself. I think that these are two of the more premier lers from the two leading company's (I like Sinclair, Renee and Prescott ok but it looks a bit on the exadgerated side). I would love to see some of the best lers compete with some of the most hyperticklish lees, (and on eachother). I think that there was a stopr y written once about a game that would solve the question. It was called the Lottery. does anyone know of it.

I remember the story the Lottery from the TMF, perhaps it was also posted here. But as I recall there were only five parts that I could find, perhaps there are more later in the threads but it was an excellent story!!

Priscilla was a little bit before most of their times Feder, I remember when i first started going online, femfeet was still uinder construction. and you had to walk ten miles in the snow. And they didn't have their own clips when they opened. they had clips from James Drake. the greatest producer of all time. but these kids are all hyped up ion this tickle central music, and this FP stuff. I remember when it was just footparadise, and there was a rucous about sock removal in the babysitter. it was like the rivers parting. I'll tell you i'm getting old

if anyone wants to know why the hollywood brother is a gia fan then watch the amily tickling one by foot paradise and look how good she is at playing a heel. a helpless ticklee victim and her could make money going around and having a ticklefest in every town

I'd loe to see her tickle Catherine Beaumont of Ticklish Interrogation tk-7 fame!

If anything, I would LOVE IT if Tashe from Tickleabuse and Gia were to do a video together. Say Gia tickles Tashe in the first video, and Gia in turn gets tickled by Tasha in the next video.

Gia is very much missed! She left Tickling Paradise a good while ago. :(

I prefer to watch her get tickled. She's the only thing worth seeing in that awful "Stranded In The Desert" video.

I've never seen Gia in action but I think that Tasha Tame from Tickle Abuse is pretty good.

I think the best ler in the world or at least in America is Tasha from tickleabuse.com. She could head the C.I.A she rules!

I think the best ler in the world or at least in America is Tasha from tickleabuse.com. She could head the C.I.A she rules!

lol a CIA interrogation with her as the interrogator might make a pretty good video.You are a genius! Good idea!

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back