• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fraggle Rock episode: "Invasion of the Toe Ticklers"

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
A friend of mine asked me if I knew where to find the old Jim Henson show Fraggle Rock on DVD, so I began searching around. I quite accidentally came onto a breakdown of all the seasons and found an episode called "Invasion of the Toe Ticklers"; episode #48, second season. Anyone ever seen this before? Heres an online guide I found on the episode, its not much:

http://punchandjewelry.com/legacy/html/frep48.htm
(check out the lyrics for the song "(You Were) Born to Laugh", very cute!)

hahaha that sounds adorable, CC! I'll keep my eyes (kazaa) open!

Edit: Sorry, nothing on Kazaa right now. Will keep looking though. :p

Last edited:
I remember seeing this as a kid. The toe-ticklers are caterpillar-like creatures that tickle the Fraggles' feet with the fuzz on their bodies. Mokey rescues one from being exterminated and brings it into Fraggle Rock, where it multiplies and winds up tickling ALL the Fraggles! At the end it is discovered that the caterpillars somehow "feed" off of laughter and use it to complete their metamorphosis. That's Fraggle Rock for ya.

I've searched and searched for this episode on multiple file-sharing networks, but to no avail. I can only wonder if someone, somewhere has it on tape, and if they'll ever put it on the Internet one day.

Last edited:
According to tvshowsondvd.com, they have recently tested putting the first three episodes on Fraggle Rock on DVD and that did well, so a second disc of three episodes is releasing first of next year, and then the full 1st season set will be available in Fall of 2005. So if that sells well, I'm sure they would continue. I guess right now, the best way to get this on DVD is to buy anything with a Fraggle on it. :)

Ticklesfeetintx

P.S. I am in no way affiliated with Fraggle Enterprises.

I used 2 love that show as a kid. I actually have the theme song as a ringtone on my fone.

Why wait for them to do it legally? Try searching for it on E-bay. I found a fan-made DVD of the first 12 episodes for $24.95.........hell I had the complete Invader Zim series on DVD long before it was ever available legally.

I caught a glimpse of that episode years ago and Mokey (always thought she was the prettiest) was alone with the caterpillar when it tickled her feet and she giggled and said "You like to play tickle-toes, don't ya!" and it tickled her again! I don't think that I will ever forget that.

nessonite said:
You are SUCH a naughty boy, CC. :p

Yes...yes I am....if only you knew to what extent....hehehe..hehehe....HEHEHEHE...HAHAHAH...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!! ........ahem....and so on and so forth....

Ticklekiller said:
I caught a glimpse of that episode years ago and Mokey (always thought she was the prettiest) was alone with the caterpillar when it tickled her feet and she giggled and said "You like to play tickle-toes, don't ya!" and it tickled her again! I don't think that I will ever forget that.

Yeah stuff like that just sticks in yer brain...

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back