• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Frances Ha (Greta Gerwig tickled)

That movie looks pretentious as hell. Someone's going to have to see it and tell me if my first impression is wrong and/or the tickle scene is worth sitting through the rest of it.

Well, I finally got to see "Frances Ha" (it's available on Netflix). Or rather I tried to watch it all the way through and failed after a second attempt. That's because it's as excruciatingly pretentious, shallow and vapid as it looks and the tickling scene is exactly as short as on the trailer. Damn you Noah Baumbach! The film is a great disappointment on both counts and not worth wasting your time on. That tickling scene must have gone on longer, as filmed, but doubtless suffered trimming at the hands of an editor with the attention span of a two-year-old. Maybe Noah could release the rest of the footage in a You Tube clip as penance for this artless excuse of a film.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back