• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Franciska Von Karma (f/f) hogtied

Umojar

TMF Master
Sorry I haven't posted here in a while, just that I didn't really have anything to post.

This is another commission I finished. This is a character from the Phoenix Wright games. And... she's being tickled by an unknown sexy assailant! Another case in the making? Probably not... anyhow, enjoy, comment and all that crap.

One of my favorite video game series...ranks right up there with Zelda and Dragon Warrior(Quest)!

Thanks for posting such a great drawing, Umojar!! :D

Lookin' good , Umojar ... nicely done! I particularly like the nylons that have obviously been ripped or cut to expose her bare tootsies. There's not enough of that sorta thing depicted in tickle-art , in my opinion.

Thanks for posting!

Same as on TTC.

Umojar, man, you're good. You've got CHA 6 - and impressive achievement if you consider I routinely keep my otherwise decent 14 CHA down to 8, because I tend to dislike humans anyway.

But, guys believe me, Umojar is good. He knows proportions. He can draw a straight line. He can spread a subtle colour. Plus he's gaining mastery with that daemonic tool of his - the wacky tablet, or whatever its forsaken name was.

Sure, most modern manga makes me sick, and I think it's just a cheap way for kids to pretend they can draw... but it's just my opinion, and you know I've got way to much time to spare to talk any reason into my sword-proof skull.

So, my vote goes to... Mira Sorvino!

No... wait.

My vote goes to... UMOJAR.

And don't you forget it, or I'm gonna get ya guys.
Get you while you're not looking, and love you.
Love you hard.
And then I'll pet you and I'll call you George.

EOF.

lol ^ Kalamos lol

wowo this is stunning..the graphics..the color contrasts..i'm no expert at all..but i know fine drawing when i see it..this is super fantastic..

Well now, seems this one got bumped. Thanks for the kind words Isabeau, and thanks to Kalamos for helping to promote me here.

I like your style of drawing. Its got a Magna feeling but doesn't look like magna...

thanks to Kalamos for helping to promote me here.
Promote... you... what!?

Seriously, if these guys need me to see what is good, next thing they need is a seeing guide dog.

;)

Nice work!
and I very much agree on the words below....
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Same as on TTC.

Sure, most modern manga makes me sick, and I think it's just a cheap way for kids to pretend they can draw... but it's just my opinion, and you know I've got way to much time to spare to talk any reason into my sword-proof skull.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back