• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(FREE CLIP) Courtney Tickled M/F

TC Video

3rd Level Red Feather
right click link below and save to your computer...

Attachments

• courtney1sample.wmv
    1.5 MB · Views: 13,347
a picture

Attachments

• courtney1ad.JPG
    courtney1ad.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 3,055
She has a nice pair of feet and they are large too. It would be fun to tickle both of her big ticklish feet at the same time when her ankles were locked in an even better set of stocks than the one in this clip.

OMG I've been looking for this clip TB!
Whatever happened to Passive Arts, anyway? The owner (Elizabeth, I believe) still claims that all her girls are ticklish, and the site used to have a tickle clip for each of their models, but some time ago, the tickling material was removed completely from the website. What's up with that?

Anyway, Courtney's my favorite, thanks again for posting.
I see now that this is a different clip than the one passivearts originally had on their website. That one was longer and had lots of upperbody tickling in it. Sadly, the computer I had saved it on was totally destroyed in an accident. :-(

That's the girl from "Anything To Declare", an old Cal Star video!!!!! I've ALWAYS loved her and she was only in that one scene!!!! Anyone remember that video? She's the second one, the cute girl with the really long feet.

nontkl said:
That's the girl from "Anything To Declare", an old Cal Star video!!!!! I've ALWAYS loved her and she was only in that one scene!!!! Anyone remember that video? She's the second one, the cute girl with the really long feet.
Cal Star is infamous for some pretty bad videos, but that sounds like a good video. What kind of a scene is it? I liked the upperbody segment of her passivearts clip.

jrubicante said:
OMG I've been looking for this clip TB!
Whatever happened to Passive Arts, anyway? The owner (Elizabeth, I believe)

i'm not sure about Passive Arts. I know they're still there and open. but Eliz retired from the business part of S&M a while back. she's not around there anymore as far as i know.

TC Video said:
i'm not sure about Passive Arts. I know they're still there and open. but Eliz retired from the business part of S&M a while back. she's not around there anymore as far as i know.
Wasn't so much Elizabeth that I miss,
as it is the high quality Courtney clip that used to be on her webpage :-|

That picture of Eliz on the site entrance used to creep me out anyway :-|

jrubicante said:
Wasn't so much Elizabeth that I miss,
as it is the high quality Courtney clip that used to be on her webpage

i don't know of a nicer way to say this than... why don't you just spend $6 and buy the Courtney clip we just put out? its of the same footage and its 640x480 screen size. Very high quality...

... instead of asking around for a free 45 second smaller clip from the past.

:)

TC Video said:
i don't know of a nicer way to say this than... why don't you just spend $6 and buy the Courtney clip we just put out? its of the same footage and its 640x480 screen size. Very high quality...

... instead of asking around for a free 45 second smaller clip from the past.

Maybe the nicer way would be not to say that at all. I understand that you would like as many people as possible to buy your videos, but it is a reality that there are many people who have reasons - other than being a cheapskate - to not spend money on fetish material over the internet. I don't feel it's in the best interest of the forum to get further into it than that.

Just so you know, my previous post was more of a lament than a request. If I had had a request I would have used the request forum.

jrubicante said:
not spend money on fetish material over the internet. I don't feel it's in the best interest of the forum to get further into it than that.

you are certainly entitled to decide for yourself what to buy, when, and how to buy things. i have no problem with that. just please understand this, from a producers point of view.

we spend $100s, sometimes $1000's on a days worth of video shoots.
now you've just publicly admitted you will never purchase a video clip off the internet. that's fine. i still think you should enjoy the free clips we all give out.

but just don't expect the producers to be all gung ho and happy to drop everything and try and get you a clip you really want to see, with them knowing you will never buy anything to help them with the GREAT costs of paying and filming tickling models...

no harm done. take care.

loved it. your clips r always good. thanx a lot

tk2 said:
loved it. your clips r always good. thanx a lot
welcome! glad you loved it. do they play well on your computer? sound and picture. is the viewing size nice and big?

I had E Donkey where you can download the clips for free.
I still have the video in its entirety.

EDonkey has dropped from sight after being in trouble.

And as is Overnet.

Are there any sited where you can download filed for free?

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back