• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FREE CLIP Lil Dee 4 M/F

Cool clip TIB...

Any more tickling with Priscilla and/or Kristen... I hope...

I've got all of Dee's clips from TickleTown and from Foottime, but I have to say, TIB, unsuprisingly, you get her THE BEST EVER. You got new reactions out of her I never ever saw her have.....and Dee has one of the greatest reactions of any tickle model!!!!!!!!

Fantastic work, TIB! Fantastic!! Amazing!

im still waiting for someone to answer my question about little dee i asked last year how does someone go from not very ticklish to incredibly ticklish. see here model interview at www.wusfeetlinks.com

John Smith Asks: Are your feet ticklish?

Dee Answers: Only when tickled by something like a feather and it has to be unexpected.

gee i dont know grah....is it possible some of them fake?...hmmmm....nah cant be...women never fake....LOL

Perhaps she was lying in the interview. Maybe at that point she didn't know how ticklish she was. Maybe she was saying what she thought the interviewer wanted to hear. She certainly reacts wildly in every clip I've ever seen her in. And this clip ain't no faking, it's one of the most severe ticklings I've ever seen. Or if she's an acting, it's one of the most convincing ever. I mean, this ain't like an old California Star video.

Here's Lil Dee from way back in January 2005. She's been a full time tickle model for a long time. She's cool.

(see top post for link to free clip)

im still waiting for someone to answer my question about little dee i asked last year how does someone go from not very ticklish to incredibly ticklish. see here model interview at www.wusfeetlinks.com

John Smith Asks: Are your feet ticklish?

Dee Answers: Only when tickled by something like a feather and it has to be unexpected.
not the first time something like that is reported. even among different tickling producers models said they weren't ticklish (and thus only appeared as 'ler) and were later seen as super ticklish themselves. currently, I believe that even among the bigger producers there are non(or hardly)-ticklish models in a high percentage of clips. it has always been like this and will probably always be. sometimes it's to the point that I step up and say what i think, in other cases you just can't be sure. but it's always in the eye of the beholder and people will find the weirdest explanations or just say "people react differently to tickling". to me, it's much easier to accept that a model is just not ticklish. on the other hand i sometimes envy those that are just not able to tell if someone is faking or not. makes all clips great. :jester:

as far as lil dee is concerned: i have my doubts, too. each to his own.

hmmmm

I read that interview too, but trust me,she is NOT acting!! The girl is VERY ticklish!!! Scott

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back