• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Free Flash Fetish Fiction Friday at Gigglegasm: "Cocoon"

Colin

TMF Regular
This week's pic is courtesy of Annoxanti. It's been posted here before, but it's always been one of my favorites, and I couldn't resist asking her if I could use it for a story. :)

Colin

Oh!
Annoxanti!
I love Annoxanti's art!

:woot:

AnnoXanti (Bohemianne) ROCKZ DA HOUSE! A great and insidious illustration with complicated perspective and masterful rendering.

Oooooooooooooh I love the short story Colin did. It makes me immerse into the secret fantasy terror of never-known pleasure which I can’t fully deliver in the illustration. The creative words made the sensations inside the “hole” very vivid, including the psychological pangs and effects of charged curiosity.

As a fellow contributor, I can’t find the words to say when I team or link with the best and gifted people – like Colin. He is a fine and witty word-whore. I have read his more abstract narrations, in the middle of reading, they make you pause on how the scenes he created brought you to brand new experiences you’ve never had. I admire how infinite his mind works!

Thank you.

Oh!
Annoxanti!
I love Annoxanti's art!

:woot:

K... Aaaw! Ach! *bows*
Thank you.

AnnoXanti (Bohemianne) ROCKZ DA HOUSE! A great and insidious illustration with complicated perspective and masterful rendering.

Thank you C.A.B. I know... I "ROCKZ DA HOUSE"!? Shhhhh.... with a few more artistic bath and ANGST you'll hold the true creative "crown." It means next time I'll "ROCK DA COURT!" :rowfull: :jester:

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back