• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Free Flash Fetish Fiction Fridays at Gigglegasm!

Colin

TMF Regular
Hey Folks -

This week marks the beginning of Free Flash Fetish Fiction Fridays at Gigglegasm! Each week I'll be posting a new tidbit of fiction for your delectation or something...and as often as possible these will be inspired (and illustrated) by a piece of fetish artwork by someone extraordinarily talented.

This week's inaugural outing is built around a piece by none other than The Bandito! So get your reading glasses on and hop on over to www.gigglegasm.com!

Colin

Oh snap! That vampire is so hot my eyes practically combust from looking. She's some of your best work yet, Deet! Fantastic, or rather faptastic? lol

Thanks Button. That's a pretty damn awesome thing to say. Quickly look at something completely non-not in order to cool off your poor little eyeballs!

@__@

The truth is that the real star of this thread is Colin. Oh man...Colin...that story was outstanding.

It's no wonder all your tickle fiction and all your wonderfully written comics are so damn good. You have this real knack for putting sexy scenarios down. Some of your writing is funny as hell...and some - like this story...is more haunting and chilly. And both are sensational.

I have a really difficult time with the darker stuff. And you make it look easy.

Cheers to you, my friend.

And thanks again for letting Vampire Valentine inspire your talented pen. And Button - thanks again to you for the generous support at every turn.

D (ee) tow

That drawing is *rawwwrrrr* sexxxxxxxy and close to getting me lesbianed!

If there is one thing that personally touches my undefined dark love for creativity – it is simply anything attributed to a vampire and related subjects. Needless to say, it gives me a lift to see this in any material, even in tickling. This is simply brilliant.

The writing is topnotch and classy.

Thanks to everyone for the awesome response on this little venture, and special thanks to Deeto, of course! Isn't that pic incredible? I personally think it's one of his best, though heaven knows, he's got so much brilliant stuff that it's hard to pick. The minute I saw that vamp though, I knew I had to, ahem, "have her" for the series. :)

Onward!
C

Colin,

It's great to see that Free Flash Fiction Fridays at Gigglegasm is live! I think that it is awesome idea that is great fun!

You can't go wrong starting with a Bandito inspired short.

I thoroughly enjoyed SCARLET WOMAN, and I can't wait to read your next offering and see who the next guess artist will be.

Bravo!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Don't forget to check out Colin's and Bandito's body of work at MTJpub.com

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back