• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Free LAST LAUGH THETA clip (brand new video)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

This is Francois from The Last Laugh. I just released my 8th tickling video, Last Laugh Theta. Sorry for the long delay.

The video features a total of 5 models, spread over two different shoots. The main part of the video (about 50 minutes) stars a trio of friends: Marie-Soleil, Josee and Catherine. Marie-Soleil gets most of the tickling, but the other two also get it for a few minutes each.

The two guest stars at the end of the video are Dalia and Kate, the models from Last Laugh Eta. It's footage from their cabin-in-the-woods shoot that I wasn't able to include in Eta (I had to trim 90 minutes of usable material down to 60). While it can be considered "leftovers", it's unreleased material, and the action is just as intense as Eta.

As usual, you can check out my web site for a lengthy description, several pictures, as well as a sample clip. If you prefer to get the clip right now:

<a href="http://extremetickling.com/llthetasample.wmv">WMV VERSION</a>
<a href="http://extremetickling.com/llthetasample.mpg">MPEG VERSION</a>

Many thanks to Uncle Steve from www.extremetickling.com for hosting the clips.

By the way, I have a little favor to ask. Many people are on my mailing list, a simple Outlook Express list that I use to keep interested people informed of updates from The Last Laugh. Now, the list seems to work fine for most, but a few people have told me that even though they're on the list (and they are, I checked) they don't get the messages when I release a new video. I have no idea what the problem is. I would like to have a better idea how bad the problem is. So, if you're supposed to be on my list but haven't received update emails for the last three videos (Zeta, Eta and Theta), please drop me a note telling me so at [email protected]. I appreciate it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please don't hesitate to post a reply or to send me an email ([email protected]) if you have any questions or comments.

Question that's always been on my mind..whats the meaning of the titles of your videos? Last Laugh Alpha, Googoo, Gaga, and now Theta????? can you please explain this? LOL...BTW you do make pretty decent videos..just the titles make no damn sence to me:confused:

dskodj said:
Question that's always been on my mind..whats the meaning of the titles of your videos? Last Laugh Alpha, Googoo, Gaga, and now Theta????? can you please explain this? LOL...

Hahaha! Sure I can explain it. There's a very simple and logical reason for those titles. I name all my videos "Last Laugh X", "X" being a Greek letter. I use them in the same order as the Greek alphabet, so my first video is called Last Laugh Alpha", my second is "Last Laugh Beta", my third is "Last Laugh Gamma", etc. I admit it can seem a little confusing for someone not familiar with that alphabet because not all letters have direct equivalents (though it's pretty close) and they're also not always in the same order as the English/French/etc. (latin?) alphabet. So far my videos are:

Alpha
Beta
Gamma
Delta
Epsilon
Zeta
Eta
Theta

which are the first 8 letters of the Greek alphabet. As you can see, they're not all in the same places as the alphabet you're more familiar with. For instance, zeta, the approximate equivalent of "z", is in 6th place instead of being last. The last Greek letter is "omega", which is a kind of "o" (as is "omicron", the 15th letter).

Anyway, my naming system, while a little bland, is very ordered. It avoids the need to come up with somewhat silly/cheesy titles (even though I admit those can have their charm sometimes).

Because of this system I already know exactly what my next video will be called, as well as the one after that, and many more after that. For instance, I don't even need to use my brain to know that my next video will be called "Last Laugh Iota", the one after that "Last Laugh Kappa", and so on. It's as easy as calling them "A", "B", "C", etc., or "1", "2", "3", etc.

On other hand, if I ever produce enough videos I may run out of letters. But it's going to be a long time before that happens. I'm good for 24 videos. Though there are a few additional obsolete letters that I could use in a pinch.

BTW you do make pretty decent videos..just the titles make no damn sence to me:confused:

Thank you very much for the compliment. It's very kind of you. And now you also know what the titles mean.

i personally feel Last Laugh is the best video company out there. your almost the only company that still sells videos, and you post clips every new video that comes out, a very helpfull thing for choosing videos wisely. although there is no nudity and they don't speak english, your videos are the best quality with some of the most ticklish models i've ever seen.

i most definitely will buy this video and Eta, once i get the money to complete my collection.

p.s. i really love buying the videos on cd-rom, they're high quality and easier to use.

keep up the awesome work.

Ok LOL LOL, now I get it..makes much more sence now, thanks for the lesson too, always good to know more knowlage of different things:D

Last Laugh deliver the goods yet again! Clean yet absolutely sadistic and genuine! Awesome!

Awesome clip, like always. It's nice to go back to the fully clothed tickling that a lot of the major producers have deviated from (not knocking them, mind you; I'm just saying it's a throwback.) Wish they spoke more English, but, hey, screams of laughter are universally understood ;)

Master Cartman said:
i personally feel Last Laugh is the best video company out there. your almost the only company that still sells videos, and you post clips every new video that comes out, a very helpfull thing for choosing videos wisely. although there is no nudity and they don't speak english, your videos are the best quality with some of the most ticklish models i've ever seen.

Thank you, Master Cartman! I really appreciate the support. I'm very pleased that you enjoy my work and the samples.

It's true that less and less producers are offering physical videos. I'm not sure why. I mean, I understand why they have downloadable clips, but isn't there still a demand for actual videos, enough to justify offering both options? Maybe it's a question of hardware. Producing actual videos does require more equipment than simple clips.

Personally, I don't have any plans to offer downloadable clips for sale in the future. It's just not a system I'm comfortable with, for some reason. So I'll probably keep selling physical videos until I close The Last Laugh (which should only happen a few years from now, don't worry).

As for sample clips, I feel it's a necessity. I realize I can't expect people to buy my videos without getting a good idea what they're like. I'd sell fewer copies if I didn't offer samples. That's why I have sample pictures, details descriptions of my videos, as well as sample clips. I don't understand why some producers don't offer them (assuming they have the means to do so, of course).

Now, I do feel there's a limit to the duration of a sample clip beyond which it can actually be damaging for the vendor. For instance, I think a free 5-minute clip would be a bad idea. But you can't lose by offering at least something, even if it's short.

p.s. i really love buying the videos on cd-rom, they're high quality and easier to use.

Glad to know you like the CD-ROMs. That format is a good alternative when one doesn't have a VHS-NTSC VCR (like a number of my European customers), and other people prefer it for other practical reasons. I don't sell as many CD-ROMs as videotapes, but they're still worth it for me. They currently represent about 20% of my total sales, though I haven't sold that many in recent times.

fro617 said:
Awesome clip, like always. It's nice to go back to the fully clothed tickling that a lot of the major producers have deviated from (not knocking them, mind you; I'm just saying it's a throwback.) Wish they spoke more English, but, hey, screams of laughter are universally understood ;)

Yeah, I also wish my models could speak English in my videos, more than the little bits you hear here and there. But most of the time it's just not possible. Usually they can't speak English or aren't comfortable enough with it to use it during shoots. Even a bilingual person may not find it easy to spontaneously use her secondary language when she's being tickled out of her mind.

However, even though I know it would be nice to understand some of the models' silly comments, I agree that laughter is a universal language. I feel that, within the context of a tickling video, laughter is more important than words.

Thank you very much for the positive comments about my work.

Re: Hey Francois

TickleTelevision said:
Video looks GREAT!

Hi TickleTelevision!

Thanks! It's great to get positive feedback from a fellow producer, especially one that produces such high-quality material. It means a lot to me.

I wish the picture and sound quality of my own videos could compare to yours. But to be fair to myself, I think that I do a decent job, considering I'm a total amateur working solo.

In any case, I'm very grateful for the compliment. I wish you good success with your future productions.

TickleTelevision said:
Well I think your videos are extremely well done, and, in my honest opinion, much better than the videos I make. Keep up the excellent work.

Thank you, but I don't know about that. I find that your videos look more professionally made than mine. As for content, I really can't say, and it doesn't really matter, since different things will appeal to different people with different tastes. Let's just say that it's good to have a variety of vendors in this market (like any market, I suppose), since it means most of the tickling community's various preferences are covered. There's something for everyone.

Larger pictures of the models

Someone recently asked me if I could send him some pictures of the Last Laugh Theta's trio that would better show their faces. I didn't have any ready, but I created a few larger pictures from the short introduction scene and sent them to him.

At first I didn't bother making them available to the community as a whole, figuring there wouldn't be much interest. But now that I think of it, I guess there's no reason not to.

So, if you've seen the clip and pictures of Theta but would like to get a better idea what the girls look like, please feel free to take a look at the pictures at the following URL:

http://www.thelastlaughinc.com/bonus.html

The pictures are 320x240, as opposed to the 200x150 size I use on my website. While all pictures show more than one model (all three are sitting next to each other), two are centered on Marie-Soleil, one on Josee and one on Catherine. I also threw in a tickling action pic just for the hell of it. It shows MS tied to the massage table, being tickled by both her friends. It's nearly identical to one of the 200x150 samples, but it's larger.

I'm sorry the quality isn't that great, but I don't have the equipment or the knowledge to create high quality stills (video is another matter). I hope you'll like them anyway.

Please note that I will remove the pictures after a while (maybe in a few weeks). So get them while you can. Enjoy!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back