• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Free preview, Ariella 1 - Tickle Punished, FM/F (2/10/2006)

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
Ariella was doing the tickling, but made a mistake, now for punishment is being tickled.
Some might thinks she looks a little like Kristin Lea.
Either way, she's new, she's young and she's being tickled in bondage.

Wow - lovely girl. I think she needs the full-on TIB treatment though :D

Very Nice!

I wonder where TIB gets all these beautiful models to work with. He just keeps bringing them out. I wonder if he has a special machine that creates them, perhaps a peice of alien technology. Maybe he found a magic lamp and wished for an infinite number of tickling models. hmmm I wonder. :jester:

Very nice sample clip, thanks for posting. :)

It's kind of disconcerting not being able to see at the checkout whether one has actually selected the large screen version or not when purchasing clips. I try to be careful after having once made the wrong choice, but one can't be sure.
Is there some way Clips4sale could fix that?

Just out of curiosity, what was Ariella's mistake?

Redmage said:
Just out of curiosity, what was Ariella's mistake?

the funny scenario is that she tied up and tickled that girl without anyone else being in the room (to keep it professional). that's the mistake she is paying for.

dusttick11 said:
I wonder where TIB gets all these beautiful models to work with. He just keeps bringing them out. I wonder if he has a special machine that creates them, perhaps a peice of alien technology. Maybe he found a magic lamp and wished for an infinite number of tickling models. hmmm I wonder. :jester:

Very nice sample clip, thanks for posting. :)

you're welcome as always.
i'm actually happy to see that you NOTICED that we have the largest "collection" of "unprofessional women" in our videos. it is very Very VERY difficult to find and hire "every day women" but it's something we've been good at since our beginning.

anyone can hire an adult model. all you need is about $500 for a couple hours. and they will do almost anything on camera. but there are only so many of them to go around. that's why you see them in many different websites and they kind of get, well, played out and repetitive.

but to find the girls next door or the girl working down at the mall is an entirely different thing and very hard to do. it's not easy because the "fetish thing" stops many many women from wanting to participate. but you'll continue to see these kinds of gals from us because we're just good at finding and hiring them. there is more to come in the next couple months that we have already shot with, believe me. one of them looks a lot like Brooke Shields in my opinion, haha.

here's a casual picture of Ariella.
i swear she looks a little like Kristin Lea.

anyone agree?

tickler_n_black said:
you're welcome as always.
i'm actually happy to see that you NOTICED that we have the largest "collection" of "unprofessional women" in our videos. it is very Very VERY difficult to find and hire "every day women" but it's something we've been good at since our beginning.

anyone can hire an adult model. all you need is about $500 for a couple hours. and they will do almost anything on camera. but there are only so many of them to go around. that's why you see them in many different websites and they kind of get, well, played out and repetitive.

but to find the girls next door or the girl working down at the mall is an entirely different thing and very hard to do. it's not easy because the "fetish thing" stops many many women from wanting to participate. but you'll continue to see these kinds of gals from us because we're just good at finding and hiring them. there is more to come in the next couple months that we have already shot with, believe me. one of them looks a lot like Brooke Shields in my opinion, haha.

Yeah, I definitely noticed. Whatever your doing it's working and working well. :)

Yes, I agree she does look a little like Kristin Lea.

mart said:
It's kind of disconcerting not being able to see at the checkout whether one has actually selected the large screen version or not when purchasing clips. I try to be careful after having once made the wrong choice, but one can't be sure.
Is there some way Clips4sale could fix that?

hi mart.
i just went through the motions of purchasing both small and large screen clips from our store, and during checkout it clearly listed the names of the clips i was buying, and the small clips had the (small version) at the end of the names, so i easily could tell (before actually purchasing) which clips were small screen and which were full screen.

in our particular stores most all clips are 640x480 in size (what we call large screen) unless at the end of the clip name it says "small version."

hope this is helpful to you.
:)

jackoff48 said:
got a foot pic of her?

but to try an be accomodating, i do have these two small pics of her bare feet. in my opinion, from seeing them up clsoe and personal, that they are perfectly shaped. they are size 9's. very clean and soft.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back