• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

French local tv (m/f, feet)

leuen81

At this link, I found a video where a woman presenter read a text in the front of the camera while a serviceman tickles her sole feet. It is amazing.

www. dailymotion.com/video/x2iao7x_presentation-originale_fun

(delete the space after www.)

It is a new video for me!

That was very interesting.........can anyone provide context???????????????????????

Not French TV, Belgium TV...

The woman is talking about the goat's tongue torture. In the middle-age, the adulteress was tickled like that to confess her fault...

she seemed to be weakening as the feathering went on...bet if he changed tactics to his fingernails he would have broken her

When will people stop using feathers as prime tickling tools? They almost never work. Fingernails forever!

Thanks leuen81 That was an amazing clip! I love her mature feet and how sensitive the tops of her toes were. I love she had to endure it while talking and wow did she twitch. The guy on the feather did a good job finding sensitive spots, man I bet she wanted to smack him after that segment.

I'm no expert here, but this seems "staged," and the tool and technique do remind me of this guy >> youtube.com/jeanne1921 Excellent find. Love this.

My guess is that the feather was used to make sure that she would be able to endure the tickling throughout the entire thing. With the way she kept cracking a smile and twitching during the feather tickling there's no way she would have made it throughout that whole segment without busting out laughing if he had used his fingers.

My guess is that the feather was used to make sure that she would be able to endure the tickling throughout the entire thing. With the way she kept cracking a smile and twitching during the feather tickling there's no way she would have made it throughout that whole segment without busting out laughing if he had used his fingers.

Agreed. She was very sensitive and if not for the use of a feather she would have come apart.

Please help me

At this link, I found a video where a woman presenter read a text in the front of the camera while a serviceman tickles her sole feet. It is amazing.

www. dailymotion.com/video/x2iao7x_presentation-originale_fun

(delete the space after www.)

It is a new video for me!

Hello,

can you please help me to find the video, I can not find it on DailyMotion easy.

Thank-you

anyone saved this? apparently it was quickly removed or the link never did goes to it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back