• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Frenchtickling UPDATE with JUDITH the Air Hostess !!!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
JUDITHis EXTREMELY ticklish all over !!
She's super sexy and so hot !!!
This fantastic babe is a beautifull
26 years old air hostess and can't take
have her feet and armpits tickled.:)
Enjoy her very sexy ticklish reactions at:

www.frenchtickling.com

Jud1.jpg

Jud2.jpg

Judith1.jpg

Judith2.jpg

Judith3.jpg

Judith4.jpg

Judith5.jpg

Judith6.jpg

:yowzer:

My God, she is STUNNING! I have got to get a flight to France...

Thank you, FT, that has got to be one of your best clips ever! :bouncybou

Excellent clip.High quality as always.She was really ticklish,nice reactions.Thanks,for sharing.:atom: :atom:

Another superb clip. Thank you for sharing.

Hello Where is the free clip of Judith

When I go to the web site I only see the free clip of Charlotte.

TicklesFemales

Hello FT Manager

We all want to know which airline she works for.

TicklesFemales

i see the Charlotte clip too, but its a great clip!!!!

:firedevil

this thread is a year old :) is why, but wow yeah i completely forgot about this clip, gotta be one of the best ever made, shes an amazing 'lee. anyone still have the preview clip? or any chance the FT guys can rehost it for a while?

Lttg said:
this thread is a year old :) is why, but wow yeah i completely forgot about this clip, gotta be one of the best ever made, shes an amazing 'lee. anyone still have the preview clip? or any chance the FT guys can rehost it for a while?

holy crap ur right, lmao!!! i didnt even pick up on that !!!! thanks

This is my favourite FT clip of all time. She is so gorgeous. I do have it; see if I can get hold of it.

Ah, here it is:

legend :D thanks theshire.

i really have to buy this, even if it means not going out next weekend so i can afford it xD

theshire said:
This is my favourite FT clip of all time. She is so gorgeous. I do have it; see if I can get hold of it.

Ah, here it is:

wow i see what you mean now!!! that was very good!!! she is gorgeous, and soooooo ticklish!!!!!!!
thanks for the post. its appreciated !!!!!

TheShire

Thanks for posting it for us guys who have not seen it. I really appreciate it now I just want to know what airlines she works for so maybe I can fly on that particular airlines and meet her....LOL

TicklesFemales

i have to say...the french never stop amazing me ^^ excellent as always FT i love your sweet sweet clips lol

oh my god.she is fabulous.when they have her standing she looks like holly marie combs from charmed.i've thought of her being tickled since that show started,so this clip did wonders for me.

theshire said:

Ah, here it is:

Thanks for reposting that,a wonderful clip!

She is beautiful and I love the tag-team-tickling. I don't know if it is this girl but I remember a F.T. clip where her back is to the beam and arms were above her head. To me it was amazing because the one guy tickled her while standing in front of her and then two more hands came in from behind. Don't know if anyone has that clip but it sure fits in with this setting.

wooooooo

for a min I thought I wasn't going to get to see a clip of that :shake:

fuzzywuzzy said:
She is beautiful and I love the tag-team-tickling. I don't know if it is this girl but I remember a F.T. clip where her back is to the beam and arms were above her head. To me it was amazing because the one guy tickled her while standing in front of her and then two more hands came in from behind. Don't know if anyone has that clip but it sure fits in with this setting.

FT have done many clips like this with many different girls. In some they have had three simultaneous ticklers. As an upper body fan, I love that pillar. :dogpile:

Glad everyone is still enjoying my reposted clip. ;)

I must have missed this previously, this is a fantastic clip. She is gorgeous and yet so ticklish.

If possible she must feature again soon.
Excellent stuff yet again!

Wow ... :yowzer: What a stunner ! Great find FT ! Can't wait to see her video !

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back