• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FRENCHTICKLING VINTAGE REMASTERED SERIES!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather

Hi EVERYBODY :)
We regularly have a significant request from our members and non-members about our old productions between 2002 and 2010 when we weren't filming in HD.
Many ask us to make them available in better quality because internet capacities are better than in the past and it is now possible to bring them out in optimal quality and in full.
Given that with the covid-19 epidemic we have more time available than usual we decided to take the opportunity to bring out each month one of our old sessions completely remastered and available on our C4S store.
We will begin by the sessions from our old stores like Armelle, Camille, Ambre & Lea etc....
Hope you will appreciate this initiative.
The internet allows now for bigger files than in the past so we'll be able to make all our old production available in the best quality.

Your banner pic makes me nostalgic of Laurine and Camille. :bouncybou

Wow can’t wait for classics with Jana, Rehane and Vanessa

Wow that would be great.
I discovered my Tickle fetish by those clips &#55357;&#56834;

Actually, it would be nice to see more of those models from the very past in New clips!

Nice work

I loved Marie, Celine, Enora, Emily, Lydie,..
Also the sisters Leila and Laetitia
The series of Jessie and Louise in the car
And Melanie, damn she was hot

Omg Celine Celine Celine Celine Celine!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Great idea :) . By the way, there was an old session with marie, it was her first apparition, (i love this session ), there was an interview at the beginning , i used to have it but lost it :(.. Anyway, during this session, there was a scene with her tied down with the arms up tied above her head to the chair.. This particular portion is not available on your C4sale store.. Do you think you could upload it again some time , when you will work on this one for the remaster series?? Along with the interview.. That would be great.. Thank you FT

Great idea :) . By the way, there was an old session with marie, it was her first apparition, (i love this session ), there was an interview at the beginning , i used to have it but lost it :(.. Anyway, during this session, there was a scene with her tied down with the arms up tied above her head to the chair.. This particular portion is not available on your C4sale store.. Do you think you could upload it again some time , when you will work on this one for the remaster series?? Along with the interview.. That would be great.. Thank you FT

Yes I understand but each person have a specific scene he wants ;)
I will do my best to add the better scenes but as you can imagine it will we impossible to remaster all the production but I will try to do the maximum :)
I probably will try do make compilations of the entire sessions of each girls for a very very nice price :)

Excellente idée, surtout si ça nous permet de revoir Laurine et le duo de choc Ambre & Léa. Les toutes premières vidéo de Frenchtickling qui pour moi ont fait passer le studio de statut de sympathique à celui de producteur de premier plan.

La résolution de ces vidéos pourtant pas si anciennes est assez mauvaise selon les standards d'aujourd'hui, mais ça n'enlève rien à l'excellence du contenu :thumbsup:

My favorite clip of all time is Eva immobilized and gagged with her bare feet tickled. Would love to see that remastered in all its glory.

Excellente idée, surtout si ça nous permet de revoir Laurine et le duo de choc Ambre & Léa. Les toutes premières vidéo de Frenchtickling qui pour moi ont fait passer le studio de statut de sympathique à celui de producteur de premier plan.

La résolution de ces vidéos pourtant pas si anciennes est assez mauvaise selon les standards d'aujourd'hui, mais ça n'enlève rien à l'excellence du contenu :thumbsup:

Merci c'est très gentil et c'est pour ça que j'entends les ré-encoder dans une qualité en adéquation avec les standards actuels.
Bien sur les vidéos de l'époque n'ont pas été tournées en HD mais il est possible d'augmenter considérablement leur qualité.

Very nice idea, can you bring us Milf Maryse in better quality please?

Great idea!

A top producer going through the archives - happy days :)

I think bringing Emeline, Audrey, Elodie and Virginie into HD would be amazing

I guess Nadia, Karina, Erina, Edita, Judith, Ludmila & Chloe would look stunning too - you've done so well to find so many sensitive ticklees over the years

Looking forwards to seeing the remastered versions of some classic tickles :)

Great idea!

A top producer going through the archives - happy days :)

I think bringing Emeline, Audrey, Elodie and Virginie into HD would be amazing

I guess Nadia, Karina, Erina, Edita, Judith, Ludmila & Chloe would look stunning too - you've done so well to find so many sensitive ticklees over the years

Looking forwards to seeing the remastered versions of some classic tickles :)

These old videos can't be available in HD because there was not filmed in HD (that didn’t exist at that time) but they will be available in a very better resolution.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back