• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friends little sister (she is of age so no worries)

anubis111

TMF Regular
So I early this week me and a friend were talking about getting back in shape for pick-up soccer. We decided that evry morning around 7am we would go running around our hood. So today I walked up to go get my firend and they weren't ready yet so they told me 2 wait downstairs while they got changed. As I walked into thier family room I noticed my friends little sister who turned 18 about 3 months ago. She was asleep on the couch and her feet were hanging off the edge. So being the sneaky and a-hole-ish person i am, i lightly tickled her feet which to my delight made her squirm a little bit. Hearing my friend open her door i got up and got ready to leave. As I was about to walk away the fact that my friend's sister's shirt had ridden up to show her cute stomach caught my eye. SO once again I felt it was my duty to be mean and goosed her sides a few times. This only lasted about 20 sec cause my friend came down and we left. I asked my friend what was up with his little sister being at his house and he told me that she was staying over his house for the rest of the summer. Hopefully more fun times lay ahead :devil2:

Last edited:
Cool

One of the most embarrassing moments of my life involved tickling a friends sister!

Ok

At her mothers B Day party I ended up talking her into letting me tie her up. She was tied in her room to a hook in the ceiling. The deal was if she could untie herself I'd give her 50 bucks. What she did not know was I'd be tickling her the whole time. To make it interesting I took her top off. I was standing behind her with her skirt lifted, tickling her upper body and hips. Just as I started cumming her aunt walked in!

Lol

No, but I wish! The Aunt always looked at me funny ever since then though!

Nah!!

I still blew A load all over her nieces ass!!! Never got to tickle her again though as she learned her lesson about letting guys tie her up!

I still blew A load all over her nieces ass!!! Never got to tickle her again though as she learned her lesson about letting guys tie her up!

lmao!

i literally just fell on the floor laughing. It didn't help that i was sitting on the edge of the couch

just wondering if anyone would like 2 hear anything if it happens again?

I'd love it....if you get her with a raspberry :couch:

lol i'll seriously keep that in mind. Anyway, another incident this morning also. I came over my friends house and waited while he got ready again. When i walked into thier family room Erin (thats the little sisters name) was watching tv. She was leanig back in the recliner with her arms streched above her head so once again being the nice friend i am, i tickled her under her arms for a few secs untill she fell off of the chair. She got up and jokingly tried 2 push me and called me an asshole. My firend came down and asked her if she was trying 2 pick a fight with me, to which she smiled and said no but she would probably win anyway. She sat back down and resumed watching tv. My friend smiled at me and picked her up and held her upsode down by her feet. (Erin is kinda short so her head was almost touching the ground) So i happily tok the oppertunity to tickle her stomach a for a min before we out her back down and left. Fun times, fun times......

haha...very nice story anubis! Look forward to hearing more of your firends sister...

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back