• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

friends please help me and admins do not remove this post....

rogerragnarok

please friends help meeeee..... im Lucas, im brazilian, sorry for the bad english but i need your help...
friends, i love the Howard Stern show but i have only 2 clips of the tickle chair: Carmen Electra and Courtney Rachel Culkin....please someone post all of these clips of the Howard Stern show...

TICKLE FOREVER AND THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and Admins dont remove this post pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... :grind_tee

I have already delt with this once in your first thread: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=24711 and I removed the second because I assumed you had already read my response. I'll reiterate here.

You cannot request Howard Stern material. Lited in the rules of this section, http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=4, and in the rules of the Clips Request section, Howard Stern is on the list of producers you may not request. Simple as that. I'll leave this here again so I am sure that you see it, and I'll leave it open this time so you may respond if you have a question, but if I see another thread by you requesting material you cannot request, there will have to be consequences for repeated violation of the rules.

HisDivineShadow said:
I have already delt with this once in your first thread: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=24711 and I removed the second because I assumed you had already read my response. I'll reiterate here.

You cannot request Howard Stern material. Lited in the rules of this section, http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=4, and in the rules of the Clips Request section, Howard Stern is on the list of producers you may not request. Simple as that. I'll leave this here again so I am sure that you see it, and I'll leave it open this time so you may respond if you have a question, but if I see another thread by you requesting material you cannot request, there will have to be consequences for repeated violation of the rules.

Not to cause trouble ... but I would like to know under what right do Yaqi and Howard Stern claim domain over what was produced under the domain of E! Television and sent over the airways for the benefit of cable/satellite subscribers? If I may be so bold, who made this request on behalf of Stern and Yaqi? Where exactly is their standing in all of this? I don't understand the Stern position, but I TRULY do not understand Yaqi's alleged position.

Last edited:
I believe Yaqi was the one who contacted us, although I am not certain as I was not the one originally notified. When it comes to anyone who was significantly involved in anything (Clips, images, etc) that wants that something banned, the TickleTheater tends to take a cautious route and forbid distribuution of it. There is enough other material out there that we can afford to be cautious.

As for ownership claims, I can only surmise that E! does not have full rights to those shows and their content. Stern/Yaqi may have some control over their own material. I honestly couldn't say. If someone more knowledgable than I has insight into this, please post it.

It's not a good answer to your questions, but I don't have a good answer.

No. T'would still constitute the endorsement of sharing them by the TickleTheater if they were linked here.

HisDivineShadow said:
I believe Yaqi was the one who contacted us, although I am not certain as I was not the one originally notified. When it comes to anyone who was significantly involved in anything (Clips, images, etc) that wants that something banned, the TickleTheater tends to take a cautious route and forbid distribuution of it. There is enough other material out there that we can afford to be cautious.

As for ownership claims, I can only surmise that E! does not have full rights to those shows and their content. Stern/Yaqi may have some control over their own material. I honestly couldn't say. If someone more knowledgable than I has insight into this, please post it.

It's not a good answer to your questions, but I don't have a good answer.

I see your point, but just because someone doesn't want something to be aired or provided does not mean they have the right to assert the claim.

I would say that neither one of these individuals have the right to assert any claim. I think it's pretty clear that all one has to do is watch a Stern show, say tonight for instance, and wait until the final flash card comes up with the big E! at the end of the show - the one that says E! Entertainment - All Rights Reseved. I understand your point and I appreciate and thank you for your response ... but upon further reflection, the circumstances surrounding this "banning" seem murky at best, no? I agree that if someone does not want their stuff posted, they should have that right ...provided they can prove they are sole owners of said property ... and neither Stern or Yaqi can prove that when it comes to the stuff that was done for the Stern show. Tickle Theater can ban what it wishes to - but to ban something without proper cause seemingly sets a dangerous precedent.

Easy solution, give me your email adress and I will email them to you. That way the TTC is not involved :) .

Bad Kimiko. That still constitutes endorsement. *Twack*

I'll agree that your point is valid, twk. However, when it comes to the law I have little knowledge. I'll ask Mistress Valerie to take a look at this, for she may well know more than I.

:( ah well. Well if you feel like getting in touch for anything, anything at all (except of course things Howard stern related) then email me at [email protected] ^^ .

What I do not understand is that Yaqi seems to be forbiddingall Howard Stern stuff from being circulated, not just the stuff he himself was involved with and which he sells on his site and obviously has some kind of copyright for. How does he come to have a right to any other show in which he was not directly involved?

Yaqi didn't tell us not to post Howard Stern material that wasn't his, now that I look back. He said it was in our best interest not to allow any Howard Stern clips at all. I can only assume he means that Stern himself and/or E! do not like their material distributed. Just because they broadcast it does not neccessarily mean viewers can then redistribute it. Seeing as how he was closely involved with E!/Stern on several instances, we (The Staff) assumed that he had heard/knew something we didn't. As I said earlier, we try to play it safe.

Yeah, I can understand not wanting to step on anyone's toes with that kind of stuff.
Incidentally, I do have a question. Are Mods really allowed to "Twack" people here? :cool:

Interesting, His Divine Shadow ...so in reality, there was no request at all, just a strongly veiled hint? Interesting ... in the real world, just the sort of thing that makes RICO cases.
Thank you for taking the time to reply and to look into this. Have a merry whatever you like to celebrate.

Last edited:
Howard Stern has a history of readily suing websites, including Stern fansites, for infringement. The most recent example reported in the media includes the following letter sent by CBS on behalf of Stern:

A matter of serious concern has come to our attention. We have learned that you are offering audio downloads of THE HOWARD STERN SHOW (the “Show”) without the permission of the copyright owners. Enclosed herewith is a copy of the web page offering such download. Please be advised that the Show and the various elements thereof are owned jointly by Infinity Broadcasting East, Inc. (”Infinity”) and One Twelve Inc. (which is owned by Howard Stern). Neither Infinity nor Howard Stern has authorized you to use, copy, transmit, disseminate or otherwise exploit any material from the Show. These blatant and willful infringements have resulted in significant damages both to Infinity and Mr. Stern. You should know your copyright and other infringements could result in court imposed damages on you. Unless you immediately remove the audio downloads of the Show and other infringing materials and provide us with written assurances that all such infringing use has stopped and will not resume in the future, we will have no alternative but to take appropriate action to protect Infinity’s and Mr. Stern’s rights. We require receipt of such written assurance from you by no later than the close of business on November 15, 2005. CBS and Mr. Stern specifically reserve any and all rights and remedies with respect to your unauthorized use of their material.
http://www.methodshop.com/2005/11/howard-stern-bittorrent-site-closed.shtml

Seeing as Howard Stern and his networks are extremely strict in enforcing his copyright interests, it is best to avoid redistributing or linking to his material here without his specific written permission.

Very best regards,

Who cares? The tickling that takes place on the Stern show is so lame it really doesn't warrant this much discussion. There's much better stuff out there.

Look guys, there's really no point in argueing it. :rolleyes:

If you want stern crap that badly, go someplace that allows it. Problem solved.

Find a yahoo group that have them
That's where I got them from
Try cnfat and cnfat2
Many have them so why does he not do anything about that then?

But the Mods are right better save than sorry with the law

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back