• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friends Share Their Toys

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
I enjoy this part. The overview. Taking in every feature, every bit of her form. Locking them away to memory, to be recalled on lazy days, lonely nights or during bouts of self-pleasure. It usually takes only a minute or so, but this time, I allow myself to linger, enjoying every small part of the greater sum. This time is different, and I can already feel my focus sharpening, becoming something I already know I will have to manage with a healthier dose of self-control than usual. And for good reason…

The girl is beautiful, almost stunningly so, her almond-shaped eyes centered in a face usually reserved for film or ad campaigns designed to make you purchase because the unattainable tells you to…softly rounded cheekbones accentuating her slightly upturned nose and a mouth turned just slightly down. Full lips…soft, pliable and seemingly made to work in tandem with those exotic eyes. In a remote corner of my mind I can see the lids drop over those eyes slowly as her lips part and purse to take a lover’s tongue or cock. Perfect tandem. I find myself mulling over her ethnicity…Asian, definitely, but not fully so. At least fourth or fifth generation American.

Her long hair is almost iridescent, a feat in itself considering the deep color…black, almost blue in places if the light absorbs properly and from the right angle. Not a hint of curl…silky and dangling, submitting to gravity’s every whim.

Her body is the kind that turns men into bumbling idiots and other women into vicious felines. Slightly-less-than-olive skin, unblemished in any way from her long, trim legs and slim button-toed feet to the sensuous expanse of her shoulders. And the trip between is a languid one, full of subtle curves and a tranquil mountain pass. Her hips the epitome of the feminine, curving inward at the waist to spread lightly at her tight ribcage, and rolling over delicate hipbones to flatten out into a smooth flat stomach. The navel centered there is deep, oval and inviting.

I find myself taking in the sight of her bare breasts and not caring that the act opens me as so utterly male in my attention. Small but full, the tightness of youth but the swell of a woman. Yes, she is beautiful….desirable….sexual…so very feminine…

Too bad she’s the wrong girl.

And even more unfortunate that I’m the only one in the room who knows this.

As I circle her, I’m reminded of how very dear my closest friends are. Those who’ll do anything for you, those that click with you at the deepest level…no matter how off-center of the norm that level may be. The particular friend that finds herself crossing my mind as I cross in and out of the view of this poor girl happens to be the owner of the establishment I currently inhabit. The girl is hers, one of many submissives and slaves serving here. Becoming what they are told for the pleasure of the men that pay more for an hour with them than many will pay for a used car. They are well-trained, as my friend will suffer nothing else. And should they fail in that training, or in some way displease her…they suffer as well. It’s the heart and soul of this place, this second home to me, part of my friend’s inner circle of companions, cronies and occasional lovers. Dominance. Submission. The erotic arts brought to life and pushed to the furthest degree.

And she has a mean streak. It’s one of the reasons we are such close friends and partners in….crime? No. Well….what I’m about to do to this poor girl may be considered a crime to some, but that’s a matter of semantics. What I’m about to do happens all the time here…but how I’m going to do it, and to whom in particular is what makes this impending session so utterly delicious. It’s about as close to true torture as one can get and remain free to walk under the warm sun.

If taking in the sight of her beauty and form drew me in, then relishing the position I’d put her in forced me into a black hole, crushing me to a single molecule of infinite mass. I don’t do these often, but my friend had made it a special request. Have I mentioned that she has a mean streak? The girls ankles are wrapped in thick straps, angled over the upper surface of her ankles to provide extra support. And she needs it.

What with hanging upside-down and all.

Her legs spread apart wide enough to center her weight and draw her down toward the floor, each ankle strap attached by steel chain to the corner of a strong tubular frame. Her arms over (under?) her head, wrists shackled together by tight leather cuffs and lashed to a large eye-hook bolted into the floor. A small leather thong with eighth-inch wide straps traveling over her extended hips her only adornment…not subtracting from her nudity, but adding to her feminine appeal. That femininity in stark contrast to the extreme predicament she finds herself in. I allow that to sink in as I lean down in front of her, take her by the side of the face and look directly at her as I speak…holding back the urge to expose everything now and choosing to do slowly…and I can’t wait to see all those lovely little looks and sounds I know I’m going to receive…

“What is your name, little girl?”

“Gia…sir.”

Good. In her role….clueless.

“And do you know why you’re here, Gia?”

“I…submit to you. I am here to serve you, sir.” Somewhat of a novice, the line corny, but at least heartfelt. I run my finger down her cheek as I change my tone light…almost sad for her….almost.

“Well…..” I let the word hang, “….no.”

“I-I don’t under--…sir?”

I almost can’t stand the sensation of her confusion, so sweet. I fall into everything I’m here for as I continue to play her…instilling her with fear at my own pace.

“You know….I don’t know what you did to piss Mistress Lexi off so much…but it must have been something….really….bad…..”

Gia’s breath begins to hitch a bit, and it does not go unnoticed. I lean in and run a hand down the side of her body, noticing the instinctive twitch.

“You still think you’re here for a session, don’t you? Oh, you poor, poor thing you….if I were you, I’d be getting very nervous right about now….”

“Wh-what are you talking about? Please…sir? What’s goin…”

“Did I ask you to speak?” I bark, then instantly revert back to the easy, controlled tone of voice…knowing it throws her. It always throws them. “Think hard, girl. Whatever it is you did…and I really don’t know…but you do….have you been punished for it yet?”

“Y-you mean when I told her….I mean…was it….oohhh…shiiittt…..no. Oh god….”

The beginning glean of understanding from Gia hits me deep and focuses me in….layers peeled…more to go…and so very tasty. I stand up and start to circle her, keeping one hand in contact with her body, even the steady pressure of the touch eliciting small jerks. Very, very good…

“You see, little Gia…I’m not exactly what you’d call…a paying customer. I’m a personal friend of your Mistress, one with a similar…streak. Creative punishment, I believe she likes to call it. And whatever it is you did, it must have been a doozy…because she told me alllll about you,” I drop back down in front of her face, now wide-eyed as realization begins to spill its light over her horizon, “I know all about you…all about your limits…all about what clients you won’t take…what things you just can’t do….I know, Gia.” I pause, tasting the moment hang as she sucks in a hard breath, “I know that you simply….cannot…be tickled.”

“Ohgodno!nononononopleaseshitno—mmnnpphh!” She starts to babble as I place my hand over her mouth and bring my finger to my lips, staring right into those fearful little eyes. I’ve played here a hundred times, but it’s never been this….real. And real it is. This is no Tickle Sub…not even in the same sector of the galaxy.

“And you know….I simply cannot resist tickling tied up little subbies like yourself, my dear. You might say…it’s a specialty.”

And it is. My core kink. It’s what I do. It’s what I love. And it’s exactly why Lexi chose me out of all of our inner circle to inflict her chosen punishment on this hapless wriggling girl.

I do so love my friends.

I release her mouth, letting her sounds fuel me as I stand and approach her from the back.

“NogodPLEASE! TellherI’msorrysirPLEASE!!! I’m not…no…no I’m not supposedtobetickledpleasenoticklingpleasenotickling…..”

“Oh, you’re not supposed to be tickled? Is that, like…a rule or something? Maybe you’re not supposed to do whatever it is you did to piss my friend off. Maybe…just maybe…that’s the real issue here, little Gia ….” I taunt hard as I take in her whimpers and pleas, fully in the moment, fully prepared to tickle the living hell out of someone who, for once, honestly cannot stand it. Have I mentioned that I have a mean streak?

Standing behind her, long legs stretched wide and that thin bit of material covering her so incompletely, my eyes draw up…to her feet. Twitching, toes curling. Placing my fingers on the inside of her thighs, I lightly begin to roll my fingertips against the taut flesh. The reaction is instantaneous, the expected strong laughter coming out as shrieks. Lexi told me all about this one….just can’t take being tickled. Poor girl. Happy me.

“AaiiighhhhNOGODPLEASESTOPohmygodohmygggrrrrrrrraaaaaanooOO!”

Man, if she thinks this is bad. Those feet are inches away, and I know she can feel my fingers coming ever closer, so slowly….fluttering over the straps and along the side of her arches, drawing light traces around the perimeter of each foot, my arms extended, curling as I speak to her, letting my relaxed tone run counterpoint to her growing mania.

“Gia…honey? Gia? I’d take a deep breath if I were you….because this is really gonna suck…..”

Bending my wrists, I hover my rapidly curling fingers an inch over her bare soles, as much for my own amusement as for her forced anticipation. Her breath sucks in hard, her laughter still trying to trail off. It doesn’t have the chance as my fingers make contact and rake over the skin of her trapped feet. She squeals instantly as my fingers tickle over her soles…screams as I pull my nails long and hard along their length and starts to shudder as I tickle her with a single finger in a side to side motion from the heel of her foot to the base of her toes.

“OOOHHHGODPLEEEEEEASEPLLEEEEEEESENOOOO!!NOOOO!! OHSHIT…..AAAhHHhfuckfucknooooOOOO!! AIIIGHH!!! AAAIGGHHHNOGODPLEASEPLEASESTAAAAPP!!!”

Long, hard screams with that sweet laughter. Good. Very good. Let’s see if we can keep that going a bit. They don’t call it punishment for nothing now, do they? I run my hands down the inside of her thighs and tickle down their length, feeling the soft skin react so nicely to my touch. She’s shaking in her bonds, the weight of her body adding to her helplessness, exciting me…driving me on. I love what I do, and unfortunately for poor Gia…I’m very good at it.

Reaching the joining of her stretched legs, my mind does a little flip. Sure? Why not? I did say I’d give her everything I know, didn’t I? Made a promise and that’s what friends are for and all o’ that.

And I do so love some orgasm denial with my tickling.

Gia tries to catch her breath, whining so sweetly as I walk around the front of her and lean down to look into her face, red with laughter and sensations I know she can’t handle.
“N-no more…please…t-telll…Misst….please…I’msorry…sosorryyy…I…”

“Oh, honey….I wish it were that easy. I feel bad for you, I really do. Well, ok…not really. But, I did promise Lexi to give you the full hour….but maybe I can think of something to keep you occupied…”

“nooooooooo….”

Standing up and taking the small thong in my hand, I pull it aside to expose Gia’s tender pussy. There is such an advantage to tying little subbies up like this…and I’m about to show Gia exactly what that is. Unsnapping the tiny clasps at the side of the thong, I let it drop to the floor, past her face in a path that I couldn’t have planned if I’d wanted to, hearing her moan as it does….and bringing my mouth down slowly….my lips closing around her clit and rolling the tip of my tongue over it, stroking and licking easily and smoothly. Gia begins to moan low, her breathing becoming a bit more rapid. I add pressure, enclosing her pussy with my lips, sliding my tongue along the length of her gentle folds and showing no mercy to her sensitive clit. I can feel her….breathing hard….sounds escaping her lips as her hips begin to roll, at least as much as they can in her unique bondage.

I can’t say I’m not enjoying it myself. I do so love what I do. Her scent heavy in the air, and the taste of her driving me forward, cementing my control over her and feeding me even more….cycling…cycling….feeling her start to gently pulse with the rhythm of my tongue…

“Mmmmoooohhhh….yes…pleasemore…..please…yesssss…..”

Silly girl. She actually thinks this is over. She’s close, I can sense it….the increasing rock of her hips and the sounds of her approaching orgasm pouring from her lips. The perfect time to begin the next phase. I drop my hands down her sides, at just the right height to reach her smooth armpits. My mouth still working her pussy over lazily, I find the soft skin under her helplessly stretched arms and scratch lightly as Gia’s moans of ecstasy take on a tone of desperation. She’s feeling it…it hits her through the growing orgasm in a heartbeat…and I know exactly what’s going to happen the second I remove my mouth and tongue.

Which is exactly what I do as I fall to my knees and stare into her face.

“I’m sorry, little girl…did you think we were done? I’m afraid you’ll just have to let that stay for a bit while I go back to work….” I do so love to tease.

“Mmnnoooh,,,ooohOOHHoHHGODSTOPNONONOPLEASEPLEASE!!!”

That little switch, from one sensation to the other. So wonderful to hear. An almost-orgasm can have a powerful impact on the sensitivity of most women to being tickled…and on Gia….I might wind up on trial for murder if I’m not careful.

Ah, fuck careful. I’m here to do a job. My fingers rake down the soft flesh, tickling under her arms and running up and down the sides of her body…long slow paths of sensory destruction, made moreso by her position. Her tight body open…helpless…exposed in every way to whatever I choose to do. I take a single finger on each hand and trail them down her armpits, wriggling slightly as Gia tries to clamp her mouth shut, her eyes clenched. It doesn’t last long.

“nnnn…nngggh…nnnngghhhhhhAAHHAHAHAAASTAAAAAAPPPP!!! NOMOREPLEASE!!!!itTICKLESitTICKLESSOMUCHPLE---Heee-heee—heeeessss…”

Travelling down her arms and back up again, I find I can force her into the most delicious little sounds. Her body thrashes against the tight bondage, tight and open to any kind of tickling I choose to inflict.

And I choose to inflict something particularly devious. Pressing my fingertips into her armpits, I tickle hard, massaging the sensitive area, then working down to the sides of her breasts, her screams becoming silent in their desperation to avoid the overpoweringly ticklish touch.

Standing up, I fall back and let her try to compose herself. It isn’t going well.

“no…no…more…..so..sorry…..so…please…..”

Poor thing. Almost makes me feel bad for her. I do have to say, she’s a lot of fun. Hopefully, this might even break her of that little no tickling thing so I can play with her again. I’m starting to really like this one. For a lifelong tickler to have such a sensitive body to work with doesn’t come along every day.

I snap out of my reverie as Gia settles into long breaths. I let her have them. She’s going to need them. Lexi’s told me about her worst spot….and I plan to exploit it fully.

“Gia…honey? I’m sure your arms are getting tired of being bolted to the floor like that, aren’t they, sweetheart?”

“Y-yes! Yes please! Let me go, we’re done right? I’m so sorry, tell her I’m so….”

“No. I’m afraid we’re not done yet….but I will give you a little stretch there. Just ‘cuz I like ya…..”

I love fucking with them. Just makes my day.

Reaching down, I unbuckle the clasp holding her bound wrists to the floor and remove them, letting her arms dangle like wet noodles for a moment. Only for a moment. I take a wrist in each hand and bring her arms up behind her back, slapping the cuffs back on and clipping them together. Reaching up and pulling down a length of rope attached to the center pulley of the frame, I attach it to the cuff clasp. The sound of her realization, small as it is, washes over me.

“Ohhhhhshit…..nooooooooo”

Pulling the rope along the pulley, I bring her arms up and back, arching Gia’s body and extending her ribcage, tightening her belly and fixing her in a most vulnerable position for what I have planned. There’s just one more thing….

As much as I love hearing her scream in helpless laughter, I do like a little peace and quiet while I work. I reach onto the wall and take down a hanging ballgag, showing it to her as I lean down as grab her attention.

“Gia? You doin, ok? Sorry, but I’m gonna have to gag you, girl. This is just going to be….too intense for you…and my ears are a bit sensitive….”

“NooooPLEASE? Ohjesuspleasedon’tgagme…don’tgagme….nnooOOMMNNPPHHH!!”

I slip the ball behind her teeth and buckle it in place, silencing her and removing her last shred of anything remotely close to freedom. I stand, and enjoy what I’ve done. She looks so good, so erotically helpless. I turn, walk around, and face her body, her stretched stomach, extended ribcage…utterly immobile and, as I’ve been told…so…deathly…ticklish.

“Gia? If I were you I’d take a deep breath, this is really….ah, fuck it.”

I want to simply get her attention first, so her navel is my first target. Scratching along the outer edge of the oval depression, I let my fingertip drop in and run so very lightly up and down. In my experience, this is not the most ticklish place on a woman’s body…but Gia takes off like a nitro racer. Hmmm…guess you never know. One long loud moan through the gag. Not really laughter yet…but I can feel it getting to her.

My hand spreads out farther, using my fingertips to tickle along the side of her navel, then adding my other hand as I go outward, running them up and down her tight belly, traveling ever closer to the incurve of her waist. The wide expanse of ticklish skin is mine as I play my fingers all over….rounding in circles and tracing the outlines of her sensual curves, trapped and helpless. I run a single finger around the lower edge of her tight ribcage, pressing in and rolling the skin against the bone….then tracing hard along each extended rib. Ten fingers claw in, quickly vibrating back and forth, tickling over such a wide area. Keeping the pace of my fingers, I follow the flow of her stretched body and land over her lower belly, fluttering and stroking wildly over that soft, soft skin right over her gentle mound and down the crease of her thighs.

Gia is making sounds I can’t even identify. They come loud and hard, escaping around the edges of the large red ball. Her eyes are clenched shut, tears forming at the corners. Her long hair flails back and forth as her head rolls from side to side.

And I’m loving every second of it. I’ve tickled so many of the girls here, but never one past her limits. Oh, the things we do for our friends, eh? I press on, now ready to drive her over the edge.

“Now, sweetheart, the next time you think of doing whatever the fuck it is you did that got you into this shit…maybe you’ll remember, won’t you?”

She shakes her head Yes violently, trying so hard to communicate that she’s so sorry…that she’ll never do it again….yeah, yeah…I ain’t done yet, hun.

I take her sides in my grip, letting her feel the tip of each finger pressing into the soft skin, letting her feel the pressure on the muscle underneath…and then start slowly rolling my fingers over…and over….faster…harder…Gia reacting violently, muffled laughter pouring from her, hitching…gasping….thrashing her feet, clenching her hands into and out of fists and able to do little more than drop her head and give herself over to the ticklish sensations she cannot avoid.

I squeeze around her sides, and over her extended hipbones and then press a single fingertip directly into her sides and tickle hard, small circles over the one isolated spot I’ve found that simply destroys her nerve endings. This is a particularly favorite area of mine to tickle, and I start getting lost in the act. Her squirming body, the helplessness of her position, her complete inability to do anything about the overwhelming sensations I’m forcing on her…so good….so very...fucking…good….

“Ok…ok…you’ve had you’re fun. I think she’s got it.”

What? Oh…yeah…Lexi. She did say she’d be along in an hour. Has it been an hour already? Damn, does time fly when you’re torturing the fuck out of tied up girls, huh?

She stands in the doorway, arms crossed and smiling, her red hair falling over her shoulders and that haughty look I’ve grown to love. The one I know her girls fear to no end.

“You really get into this, don’t you Dave?”

I back off of the girl and walk over, taking Lexi in a deep hug of welcome…and thanks.

“You have no idea, hun…”

“Um…yeah…I think I do…” She points over at Gia, hanging limp in her bonds, heaving, spent and completely overwhelmed….well…almost. I raise an eyebrow at Lexi and she rolls her eyes.

“Fine,” she says waving her hand, “go on. Have your fun…I guess she’s been through enough….”

Walking together over to the girl’s hanging form, Lexi lifts Gia’s head and unbuckles the gag, letting it drop to the floor. Kneeling and staring into the girl’s face, she speaks hard as I suppress a chuckle. She’s so fucking hot when she’s being all Domme and shit.

“Now,” she intones, “maybe you’ll remember this if you ever decide to pull that shit again, won’t you?”

“YES!” Gia responds, and quickly, “I’ll be good, I swear! Please…no more…I ca-can’t take anymore….”

“Well,” Lexi raises her eyes at me and winks, “you’re lucky this nice man is a lot more…generous than I am. He actually wants to give you something nice for what he did to you. Me? I’d just let you hang here all night thinking about it.”

Getting up, she passes me by and speaks low. “You know, Dave…you’re a hell of a Dominant, but I still say you’re way too quick with the rewards.”

“Reward?” I tease, “Fuck that, this is mine….you know me,” I lean in and whisper in her ear, “I just like makin’ women cum…gets me hard….”

“You know…you’re a prick. And you are SUCH a fucking guy. But,” she leans in and kisses my cheek before walking off, “I do love ya. Come see me if ya get…too hard….”

I do so love my friends.

Gia whimpers lightly, hanging in her suspended bondage. I feel for her…poor thing’s been through so much. That small part of me that still occasionally feels pity focuses on her tight body as I close in from behind her. Gia hangs her head, but brings it up quickly as the first touch of my lips shoots from her pussy to her brain. I like doing this without a word…let her just feel it.

My hands travel under her body, grasping her breasts, stroking the sides of the tender mounds as my thumbs roll over her nipples, already hard as small pebbles. Hmm…seems tickling isn’t the only thing she’s sensitive about. I let my tongue trail along her moist slit, taking in her scent, letting it drive that inner part of me that’s so stone-set Male, pressing in deeper with each pass. My hands massage her breasts as I hook the end of my tongue and play it against the tip of her clit, coaxing it along.

“MMMmmmoooohhhh!! Ohgod….ohyesplease….ohgodthat’ssogood….pleasemakemecumsir….ohohohgoooddd”

Her whimpering, sensual sounds drive me on as I wrap my pursed lips around her tender clit and suck it gently into my mouth, letting the length of my tongue caress and stimulate, adding pressure as I feel her move in her bonds, hands clenching…hips rocking and breath coming raggedly…making low moaning sounds in my throat, letting the vibrations travel through my mouth and add to her stimulation…my hands playing her breasts in rhythm with her movements….she’s close…so close….fuck, I ain’t doing too bad myself….drawing her into my mouth and playing her hard….and the first twitches, growing more powerful…turning to unmistakeable clenches as Gia lets loose, her orgasm flowing from her as I draw it out hard.

“OOohhhmmmmgodshitfuck….I’mgonnancum…ohgodI’mgonnacum….ooooOOHHHH…AAAHHHHH….AAAHHHHSHIIT…OooHHHMmmmMMMAKEMECUMMMPLEASE….OHHHHH…YEEESSSSSS!! YEEESSS!!!....”

I let her roll through it, stroking her down as her aftershocks rumble through her overworked body. She comes down hard, almost listless as I work at releasing her from her bonds and leading Gia over to the room’s couch. I set her down, stroke her hair and pull her in with my arms as she comes down, spent. Hey, I’m not a total dick. Just because I torture the living fuckmeat out of someone, doesn’t mean I don’t care…

As I walk away, I find myself hoping that she really does get over that aversion to tickling. She’s a lot of fun. Really reactive. Cums like a winged demon.

Speaking of which, I’m seriously thinking of taking Lexi up on her offer. From her first offering to give me a crack at using my particular skills on one of her troublesome girls right through to that little erotic interlude, it’s been a fuckin’ long day. And her offer sounds better with each step I take toward the door.

I do love my friends.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back