• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friends sister

Solestroker88

TMF Master
So my friends got this mega hot sister we
Will call her Lauren

Me and my friend were having a drink before we were going to head out and Lauren and her friend Kirsty were sitting with us just getting a chat ect so Kirsty and Lauren start joking with each other a Lauren starts calling Kirsty funky toes as she’s can move her toes in alsorts if direction so I say how that and Kirsty yanks off her shoes shows her exposed feet with black toe nails soles were realy pink so I’m guessing there soft Kirsty realy looked after her self was gorgeous and she starts moving her toes around in all these ways and says to me do you like feet a said don’t bother me (obviously lieing) so then Kirsty says to Lauren yours are worst she says how are they she says you’ve got big massive toe nails Lauren then removes shoes and socks and says to me would you say my toe nails are too long there say these feet that were ok a tad average nails were painted a light blue colour I said no not at all and I grabbed her foot and said let me check infact then Kirsty says tickle her and Lauren went crazy said no don’t you dare so I ran my finger across her sole and she giggles and says no no no i said are you tickly she says obviously and I run my finger across her sole but stop just under her toes and start moving my finger round in a circular motion she yelps and try’s too pul her foot back but I manage to get it in a headlock position and Kirsty jumps up and says I know how to tickle and starts dancing her big long nails all over Lauren’s soles Lauren starts going crazy this lasted about 3 minutes then we let her go Lauren was pretty mad at us but I joked it off and said we will get Kirsty next time she then came around a bit then said or we will get you this made me nervous lol it never happened but thankfully still speak with both of them not as much as I did but and Lauren did get revenge on Kirsty but depending on how much attention this gets al know if it’s worth position

Stay classy tmf:dancingsheep:

Hey mate - thanks for writing all these stories.

A little ask though, if I may - it's really hard to read them when there isn't any punctuation. Not trying to be picky or act like the grammar police, but it's hard to keep track without commas and periods in there. If you dont want to do that, that's totally cool, but maybe instead space it out every few lines? Just a friendly suggestion, thanks sir!

-ed

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back