• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

friends soles.

jebus13

friends gorgeous (and very ticklish) soles. just had to share.

Attachments

• DSCN0055.JPG
    DSCN0055.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 213
  • DSCN0056.JPG
    DSCN0056.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 205
  • DSCN0057.JPG
    DSCN0057.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 189
  • DSCN0058.JPG
    DSCN0058.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 225
no problem. this girl is really amazing. when ever we get together i'm able to massage her feet (usually initiated by her, sometimes by me. :p ). her feet are super ticklish (that spot right above the heel is a killer), and hates being tickled, AND she knows I'm gonna sneak in more than a couple tickles, but she lets me go ahead anyways.

whats funny is less than 12 hours before these pictures were taken she had told me about the "creepy" guy on the bus that propositioned her for a foot massage/toe suck. two things on this, first have some tact people. going up to complete strangers for that kind of request seems to me really creepy. her words: "good on you for trying, but that will never work on a girl." second, I'm glad I'm not seen as a creeper like she saw that guy. pretty sure i found a keeper here . . .

FANTASTIC PICS!! Those soles are perfect! ENJOY them!

Oh of course! lol. actually just made plans to meet up late next week. Despite being very ticklish she loves having her soles drawn on, so that is on the agenda. (I've tried it myself and I cannot sit still! lol.) actually fun story with that; I found a ballpoint pen that had completely died (I may have scribbled the last of the ink out on to a scrap piece of paper. :D ). I started my drawing and feigned ignorance/frustration when it didnt write. obviously i had to scribble the pen across the sole to get the pen to work again. She started laughing right away spurting, "That's not an octopus!" between giggles. (she requested an octopus.) I kept the scribbling up for a couple minutes before i was instructed to find another pen. Just one of many quick stories I have with her.

Your friend's feet are beautiful. I love her soles and soles wrinkles. You are a lucky guy that she allows you to ,massage and draw on her feet. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Your friend's feet are beautiful. I love her soles and soles wrinkles. You are a lucky guy that she allows you to ,massage and draw on her feet. Thanks for sharing the pics.

oh believe me, I count my blessings. lol

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back