• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

friends

flabio

TMF Poster
Has anyone ever tickled one of their girlfriend or wifes friends

I've never tickled any of my girlfriend's vanilla friends. I've tickled some of her/our fellow tickle friends though, but I assume that is not what you were talking about.

Personally, I can't see that going over so well... unless its one of those "polymorous" relationships, which I'm not sure I'll ever understand.... lol

Why would you want to do that if you can tickle your girlfriend/wife? :)

I've never tickled any of my girlfriend's vanilla friends. I've tickled some of her/our fellow tickle friends though, but I assume that is not what you were talking about.

If you want to, I bet my bff Jackie would totally be up for it. :p

Because for some of us, it can be sport only, and doesn't have to have to be sexual. And it's nice to play against another team sometimes in sports. Same kind of idea. Another new and fun experience. Doesn't have to be adulterous to be fun.

Why would you want to do that if you can tickle your girlfriend/wife? :)

Leaf, it's the same sort of thing. Doesn't have to be sexual. So, if you have an understanding wife or gf, it should be fine, as long as you keep your hardware in your pants.

Christopher

Because for some of us, it can be sport only, and doesn't have to have to be sexual. And it's nice to play against another team sometimes in sports.

If that is the case, why is it important enough to open a whole thread about it? :) I used to go to dancing classes, I for sure can't tell you who I danced with over the years and if there were friends of my boyfriend among the dancing partners. :)

So, if you have an understanding wife or gf, it should be fine, as long as you keep your hardware in your pants.

Hm....if it is sexual to you, I can't see a wife or gf being that understanding....it would be just like their friend or family member stripping in front of you...fine as long as you keep your hardware in your pants? Show me the wife or gf that would think so! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back