• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Frienemies ~ Page 4

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
attachment.php

The ultimate intimate graphic spy enovel. You sir, may well win your next Senatorial election, should you choose to run again. Your work....my, gawd...its your work...BTW, Are you alive yet?

Excellent rendering of a cute lil' bottom. On a side note, Girl from Ipanema (as an instrumental) would make a wonderful tickle-torture chamber musical score, played on a loop, its hold music/elevator tunes character accentuating the feigned obliviousness of the tickle torturer to his damsel's frantic antics.

Fantastic! I love the expressions of the bystanders in the first panel. Truly priceless.

Great cartoon with wonderful drawings! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

The ultimate intimate graphic spy enovel. You sir, may well win your next Senatorial election, should you choose to run again. Your work....my, gawd...its your work...BTW, Are you alive yet?

I am currently ineligible to run for office as I am currently bloating, face down in a pool, and smell faintly of chlorine and hollow-tips.

Um..."involuntarily"?

I don't think so, CABBIE.

Great stuff - as always. I'm really digging the great firefoxy cabble trap.

Moar plz,

B

Cee and FF,<br>
If one judges a star by the power of her entrance, Silke burns (aqua) blue hot. "Shooting" her from the rear (an admittedly sublime angle) encompassing slack jaws and cone of onlookers is just brilliant.<br>
I take it that her suit's molecules are more uncanny than unstable.<br>
Thank you for this Ipanema moment. It's the most vacation I'll get this summer.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back