• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Frienemies ~ Test Sketch (Silke Arches and Sadista)

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
attachment.php

Liner Notes: We're pretty excited over here at C.A.B. Labs about the forthcoming Frenemies comic, so I thought I'd throw this up for you guys to see a little of the behind-the-scenes prep work. Here's a test sketch to see how the art direction will work, the stylized backgrounds and the characters designed to emulate a Bruce Timm feel (of Batman the Animated Series fame, etc.)

Personally I've fallen in love all over again with Silke Arches and Sadista in this very cool minimalist style. Rest assured I have the very best spy soundtracks on loop while I plan the delicious and epic bondage/fetish high action spy adventure to come. The nefarious villains, creatures, robots, tech, locations, tickle torture, explosions..etc etc etc... its been a long time since I've been this excited to dive in to a project.

Frenemies is planned as a full length comic graphic novel, and will be done in deliciously teasing page installments and posted. At the very end of the run I will bind them all together as a convenient PDF for easy download.

Now if you will excuse me, have a double date with The World's Most Famous Fetish Spy and The World's Most Seductive Dominatrix... in Rio... and a volcanic island... and 20 fathoms under the South Atlantic.... and.... and... a high tech torture dungeon... and ...*

Enjoy!

~C.A.B.

Check out more Sile Arches HERE!~
Check out more Sadista HERE~

I like your intentions as well as your references (Batman TAS? Anytime!). The last paragraph alone is enough to have many of us salivate in anticipation.

However... while the minimalist style you have opted for has its merits, I am not a big fan of how the girls' feet have come out. They look too small, their toes are barely distinguishable from each other, and their ankles have an odd design IMO. It is a minor drawback, but I guess the purpose of this sketch's publication is to gather feedback, so... here it is.

I like your intentions as well as your references (Batman TAS? Anytime!). The last paragraph alone is enough to have many of us salivate in anticipation.

However... while the minimalist style you have opted for has its merits, I am not a big fan of how the girls' feet have come out. They look to small, their toes are barely distinguishable from each other, and their ankles have an odd design IMO. It is a minor drawback, but I guess the purpose of this sketch's publication is to gather feedback, so... here it is.

Actually no. I don't need feedback as I offer my work for free and have always done as I please. I never 'design by committee.' We'll leave that nonsense to governments.

Duly noted. Your artistic integrity as well as the stakhanovist pace of your publications are always appreciated. In fact, I like your art (or any artist's for that matter) precisely because it is uncompromising in nature.

Let's put it this way, any artwork that gets published on any forum is bound to receive comments from the community. Whether it influences your work or not is of course your privilege, but we offer it nevertheless.

What an organized doodle for a background. I like how it's executed! :)

And speaking of one big toe, I'm glad Sadista brought her camel-toe. Always appreciated...

Wonderful that you're so psyched for this project, C.A.B. Your work never disappoints. And you deserve much thanks for supplying the community with such fantastical situations/characters.

Wonderful that you're so psyched for this project, C.A.B. Your work never disappoints. And you deserve much thanks for supplying the community with such fantastical situations/characters.

Thank you, Sir. That's exactly the kind of comment that encourages my behavior.

Agreed. Your work, especially with the smokin Miss Arches, is excellent and always worth the wait!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back