• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fruit used as gags :)

alf

TMF Master
Ok folx, this comes from a discussion via the chat, with an inventive evil person ( Miss RUNOFFSTAGE ) yes her !!!

I mean instead of having a bad taste, the ticklee can in the meantime have a sweeter one & / or eat until the tickling is finished. What would you choose as a fruit then ?

Miss RUNOFFSTAGE choosed bananas. great choice :)

yeah, aren't I the greatness ? xD
still, bananas would be rather messy .. you'd have to put them in the freezer for a while first ;P

and evil =O =O I'm sweet as sugar (sometimes) :angel:

meh ! the aim is not to kill the ticklee. small fruits should do it :)

Small fruits it seems would be the last thing to use,easier to choke on.I have to agree with cloud,it just seems like a bad idea.

let's think about this logically: when someone has something in their mouth, the tongue begins to produce saliva, which, in turn, dissolves most biological matter within it. eventually, whatever food item in the mouth during a strenuous tickling will either get lodged in the windpipe or be spit out. and since a ticklee's first reaction is to breath, you have your choking hazard. i can't really see any way to use fruit (or food, period) as a safe, effective gag.

i agree with you no problem

the first purpose of this thread was a joke to be honest folx :)

but how about making holes in the fruits then ? should work no ?

i agree with you no problem

the first purpose of this thread was a joke to be honest folx :)

but how about making holes in the fruits then ? should work no ?

no. that would only help increase the rate of deterioration. no matter how you do it, unless it's the fake fruit crazy people leave out on the coffee table, i just don't see it being possible.

my ! i'm sorry then, it was just to give a better taste in case ball gags were used :/

silli me :whip:

ahem, you don't have to use actual fruit ^^, you could just try to invent gags that TASTES like fruit ;)

ah hopefully someone gets it :) yeah that was the aim

phew

i mean

MEH !

Mwahaahaa

Hehe hehe what a plonker I am; I thought the title of this thread was 'Fruit used as GAS'! And the first thing I thought, I bet Maniac has come up with some gems lol :xpeepsofa LOL :blaugh: sorry! :blush:

I wouldn't use fruit as a gag but to eat after the session, preferably hand fed or by mouth :happyfloa

Watermelon ballgags. Do it, man; for the good of the city.

alf; are you German?

watermelons ? :/ uh ho :)

I don't know how gags taste, i mean some girls & boys are THAT gagged, like a scarf in mouth + tape above + wrap or stuff above .... or ball gag with tape & something else above ! that's sadistic gagging, the only one i've seen videos when girls are being gagged on screen were videos from dominic wolfe, he takes care of how the girls do react to that stuff & assures himself that they don't feel sick, that's good. Before letting them struggle :)

& no > i'm Polish mate

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back