• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ftmf

tummytickler69

TMF Expert
is it me or should this be renamed the foot tickling media forum? it seem like theres 20 foot vids to 1 or 2 upper bod vids. just curious

This forum is composed of what people share and what they demand of producers. If you feel left out, being an upperbody person, post more of those vidcaps or artwork or stories. Buy more upperbody videos. Lobby to have a subfolder just to talk ribs and underarms. Take action and try to add to the diversity of this place.

But don't just start another post about how what you want isn't catered enough to and then pout about it. Do something about it!!

hey i was just curious if anyone else noticed. and btw ill start a post about anything i freaking want(tickle related)whenever i want since this it a MESSAGE board. also i never said this forum wasnt catering to my likes.:witchy:

This forum is composed of what people share and what they demand of producers. If you feel left out, being an upperbody person, post more of those vidcaps or artwork or stories. Buy more upperbody videos. Lobby to have a subfolder just to talk ribs and underarms. Take action and try to add to the diversity of this place.

But don't just start another post about how what you want isn't catered enough to and then pout about it. Do something about it!!

Aww, leave the foot guys alone. Im a girl and even I think feet are sexy! Feet and tickling go hand in hand...spread the love:siterocks:

I agree. I'm an upperbody person too but I like to have my ENTIRE body tickled, not just my feet and yeah it seems this site has mainly 90% feet tickling so it sorta gets repetative after awhile. My feet are ticklish but it's not my worst spot and when I tell people that they totally lose interest so it's kinda weird in a way.

Maybe we need more labels. Like most of the stories indicate "f/f," etc., so the minority of TMF'ers who want to see m/m vids can find them easily. There are some "foot" or "UB" labels already, but more would be great!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back